Woman killed in Capitol during pro-Trump breach

BLM and ANTIFA are probably organizing a protest in her honor. CNN will be covering it and applauding the burning of cities as "people are angry".

How many of them on CNN are asking why this woman was shot?

This is very sad indeed. Especially if she was unarmed or not posing a threat.
I believe she was peeking in a window to the chamber. The man who was standing next to her spoke about it to a reporter.

SHE WAS NO THREAT.

And I will also say Trump better offer to pay for her expenses.
yeah. play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

hey cletus, good work smashing the window. let stacy have a look inside.

As always, looking for a silver lining:

Perhaps now will be the time that voices like Limbaugh, Levin, Hannity and Carlson are held accountable for whipping these Neanderthals into a paranoid frenzy with constant rumors, lies and fantasies.

Yes, but not POLITICIANS from the Dem Party, right? They get re-elected, nice pay and a full pension?

To quote your new president, "come on maaaan".

Meanwhile there's a thread calling it a "peaceful protest".

And whomever shot her should be brought up on charges right?

Depends on the situation. Isn't that what you just and righteous right wingers say about cops that shoot unarmed black men and women?

According to eyewitnesses she committed the crime of LOOKING THROUGH A WINDOW.

JUSTIFIED SHOOTING MY ASS

if it was the screen of the bathroom door in your house, i guess that would be cool.

As always, looking for a silver lining:

Perhaps now will be the time that voices like Limbaugh, Levin, Hannity and Carlson are held accountable for whipping these Neanderthals into a paranoid frenzy with constant rumors, lies and fantasies.
Nonsense

People are responsible for their own actions.

Her for being where she KNEW she wasn't supposed to be and the asshole who shot her for being there.

This is very sad indeed. Especially if she was unarmed or not posing a threat.
I believe she was peeking in a window to the chamber. The man who was standing next to her spoke about it to a reporter.

SHE WAS NO THREAT.

And I will also say Trump better offer to pay for her expenses.

We don't know anything yet. All we have are first reports which often omit details because they don't have them. They will investigate it thoroughly, come out with a report, and then we can make judgement.

Forum List

Back