Woman killed in Capitol during pro-Trump breach

The Romanians hanged Nicolae Ceaucescu by the ankles to end his cruelty. Communist democrats should pay attention.

There were no Trump rioters. The people who broke into the Capitol Building are Antifa as many have been identified from previous Antifa appearances as Antifa.

Furthermore, you would have thought that the Capitol Building would have maximum. In fact, a video shows a group of them being allowed through police lines.

Trump supporters were peaceful.

If the woman who was shot today had not decided to be part of a mob that besieged the capitol building, she would be alive today. This Mob, incited by Trump, broke the law and had members of Congress gearing for their lives. Trump bears responsibility for her death, she was i]encourages to break the law, and paid with her life.

Condolences to her family, but she made the choice to be part of a mob.

So who incited the BLM and ANTIFA attacks? Lost businesses, burnt to the ground and countless dead people, not just one
What does that have do with today’s events?

Everything. You are asking for a different set of standards for some but not for others. He didn't tell followers to attack the Capitol Building. Meanwhile I have heard some politicians tell their supporters to get in the face of Trump supporters and worse.

They have done so, multiple times. For weeks in fact.
What politicians? There are plenty of tweets from Trump encouraging people to come to Washington to “stop the steal”. You are familiar with that lie, right? Not to mention Trump egged on the crowd this afternoon with lies about election fraud.

Last edited:

And Trump encouraged these violent assholes.

He told them they were "special people"

Looks like she was shot by the cops. Do you always cheer when that happens, or just this time?

are you always concerned about cops shooting civilians...
or just this time...

Always, but it's interesting to note you're cheering it this time. Why?

There were no Trump rioters. The people who broke into the Capitol Building are Antifa as many have been identified from previous Antifa appearances as Antifa.

Furthermore, you would have thought that the Capitol Building would have maximum. In fact, a video shows a group of them being allowed through police lines.

Antifa for Trump 2020

Everything. You are asking for a different set of standards for some but not for others. He didn't tell followers to attack the Capitol Building. Meanwhile I have heard some politicians tell their supporters to get in the face of Trump supporters and worse.

No they haven't.

The left never promotes violence.

Unknown 10.18.59 PM.jpeg

1609975535819.png

This is the chaos that Trump supports. The capitol building had people drawing weapons to protect senators and congressmen.. Yeah he is the worst president in history.

seems legit.

trumpers had a rally. then antifa entered the capitol with a female trump fan as hostage, and then the deep state shot the hostage.

Looks like she was shot by the cops. Do you always cheer when that happens, or just this time?

or just this time...

really...
having hard time believing you...
since i can smell balooney from a mile...

Meanwhile there's a thread calling it a "peaceful protest".

Cops shot an unarmed woman and you're cheering it.

1) What did the woman do?
2).Did a Trump protester shoot her?
Answer both.

Just watched the live stream from somebody there in front of the smashed glass doors in the Capital. Heard the shot, then heard somebody shouting "Active Shooter" as they were laying her down. I do not know who shot her or why. Too early to assume.

Thanks. It looks like the guy who said a cop shot her was making things up. Because she may or may not have been shot by a cop.

Pro trumpp? I laugh. See this thread, post 32. Ahint
AF39C60B-2BC0-4640-B6D0-582A0B4FEA29.png

Attachments

• 5680239E-A5D4-4B85-9DB7-95238DA9159F.png
    5680239E-A5D4-4B85-9DB7-95238DA9159F.png
    368.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

or just this time...

really...
having hard time believing you...
since i can smell balooney from a mile...

You didn't answer my question. Why are you cheering an unarmed woman executed by a cop?

Forum List

Back