Woman killed in Capitol during pro-Trump breach

This is very sad indeed. Especially if she was unarmed or not posing a threat.
I believe she was peeking in a window to the chamber. The man who was standing next to her spoke about it to a reporter.

SHE WAS NO THREAT.

And I will also say Trump better offer to pay for her expenses.
yeah. play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

hey cletus, good work smashing the window. let stacy have a look inside.

Peeking through a window is now justified murder?
yes, tard. she just happened to peek through a window. great reporting. off yourself.

Oh, maybe you have better sources than me Columbo. Go and post them if you do.

We can't off ourselves in Canada, it's still a crime.
suicide is a crime in canada? lol. will you get a fine posthumously?

I believe she was peeking in a window to the chamber. The man who was standing next to her spoke about it to a reporter.

SHE WAS NO THREAT.

yes, tard. she just happened to peek through a window. great reporting. off yourself.

I don't know, but I'm no criminal so I refrain from trying.

If the woman who was shot today had not decided to be part of a mob that besieged the capitol building, she would be alive today. This Mob, incited by Trump, broke the law and had members of Congress gearing for their lives. Trump bears responsibility for her death, she was i]encourages to break the law, and paid with her life.

Condolences to her family, but she made the choice to be part of a mob.

So who incited the BLM and ANTIFA attacks? Lost businesses, burnt to the ground and countless dead people, not just one
What does that have do with today’s events?

If the woman who was shot had not decided to be part of a mob that besieged the capital building, she would be alive today. This Mob, incited by Trump, broke the law and had members of Congress gearing for their lives. Trump bears responsibility for her death. He encouraged her and the mob to do what they did.

The officer did what he has to do in trying circumstances. Condolences to her family, but she made the choice to be part of a mob.
Limbaugh, Levin, Hannity, Carlson and the rest have to be held accountable.

They've spent the last 30 years turning these people into paranoid lunatics.

Are they going to act surprised that this happened?

SHE WAS NO THREAT.

We don't know anything yet. All we have are first reports which often omit details because they don't have them. They will investigate it thoroughly, come out with a report, and then we can make judgement.
I know what the man who was standing right next to her told reporters. He had her blood on him from trying to stop the bleeding so you know he was right there
Still waiting for links.

SHE WAS NO THREAT.

How was he supposed to know that?
Because she was on the OTHER SIDE OF THE WALL

Christ
The-Shining-008.jpg

i cannot see the axe.

SHE WAS NO THREAT.

I don't know, but I'm no criminal so I refrain from trying.
ok. i take my shitty advice back. you have shown some redeeming qualities in this thread.

Limbaugh, Levin, Hannity, Carlson and the rest have to be held accountable.

They've spent the last 30 years turning these people into paranoid lunatics.

Are they going to act surprised that this happened?

Right. That's what made our country great, nobody giving their opinion. It's always somebody else's fault with you on the left. None of these hosts ever supported violence, yet they are to blame.

Meanwhile there's a thread calling it a "peaceful protest".

Cops shot an unarmed woman and you're cheering it.

1) What did the woman do?
2).Did a Trump protester shoot her?
Answer both.

Just watched the live stream from somebody there in front of the smashed glass doors in the Capital. Heard the shot, then heard somebody shouting "Active Shooter" as they were laying her down. I do not know who shot her or why. Too early to assume.

If the woman who was shot today had not decided to be part of a mob that besieged the capitol building, she would be alive today. This Mob, incited by Trump, broke the law and had members of Congress gearing for their lives. Trump bears responsibility for her death, she was i]encourages to break the law, and paid with her life.

Condolences to her family, but she made the choice to be part of a mob.

So who incited the BLM and ANTIFA attacks? Lost businesses, burnt to the ground and countless dead people, not just one
What does that have do with today’s events?

Everything. You are asking for a different set of standards for some but not for others. He didn't tell followers to attack the Capitol Building. Meanwhile I have heard some politicians tell their supporters to get in the face of Trump supporters and worse.

They have done so, multiple times. For weeks in fact.

And Trump encouraged these violent assholes.

He told them they were "special people"

Looks like she was shot by the cops. Do you always cheer when that happens, or just this time?

are you always concerned about cops shooting civilians...
or just this time...

Forum List

Back