Happy Tax Day!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1713175593264.png

Be sure to get your taxes paid so Joe can send Iran and Hamas billions more of our tax money. While Americans sleep in the street.

BTW - Hamas is getting more of our tax money now than they did before 10/7.
That'll show 'em!
In WW2 Joe would be dropping supplies into Berlin.

View attachment 932376

Be sure to get your taxes paid so Joe can send Iran and Hamas billions more of our tax money. While Americans sleep in the street.

That'll show 'em!

my extension is ready to go.

View attachment 932376

That'll show 'em!

You know, your link is from Dec of 21, right?

Actually, my taxes were awful this year.

Because I got married, I had to pay a penalty on my wife's Obamacare plan, because our combined income went above the subsidy she was receiving. it didn't matter that she needed the subsidy before we were married.

Good news, this won't be an issue going forward.

Mailed our check Friday. Even with max withholdings, plus both of us having additional held out we still had to write a check for 5k.
I’ve been writing them a check every year since Reagans’ Tax Reform Act of 1986.

I’ve been writing them a check every year since Reagans’ Tax Reform Act of 1986.

We just started about a decade ago, before that we always got money back.

We have been working to get the check to be smaller, last year was double of this year. The check is also only about 10% of what we paid total.

Mark Cuban says he's proud to pay $288 million in taxes ...​

1713184785423.png
Yahoo News UK
https://uk.news.yahoo.com › mark-cuban-says-hes-prou...

10 hours ago — Mark Cuban says he'll be paying $288 million in taxes to the IRS. "I pay what I owe," Cuban wrote on X. The billionaire says he's "proud to ...

Billionaire Mark Cuban says he's happy to pay his fair share of taxes — unlike one former president.

"I pay what I owe. Tomorrow I will wire transfer to the IRS $288,000,000.00," Cuban wrote on X on Sunday.

"This country has done so much for me, I'm proud to pay my taxes every single year. Tag a former president that you know doesn't," Cuban added, in what appeared to be a jab at former President Donald Trump.

$288,000,000 is more than Trump was EVER worth, or paid taxes his entire life.

If only the promises Progs made to cut social programs in that era. Also, the then neo cons/globalists in Reagan's administration exerted more power than his first 4 years.

Mark Cuban says he's proud to pay $288 million in taxes ...

View attachment 932412
Yahoo News UK
https://uk.news.yahoo.com › mark-cuban-says-hes-prou...
10 hours ago — Mark Cuban says he'll be paying $288 million in taxes to the IRS. "I pay what I owe," Cuban wrote on X. The billionaire says he's "proud to ...

Billionaire Mark Cuban says he's happy to pay his fair share of taxes — unlike one former president.

"I pay what I owe. Tomorrow I will wire transfer to the IRS $288,000,000.00," Cuban wrote on X on Sunday.

"This country has done so much for me, I'm proud to pay my taxes every single year. Tag a former president that you know doesn't," Cuban added, in what appeared to be a jab at former President Donald Trump.

$288,000,000 is more than Trump was EVER worth, or paid taxes his entire life.

Cannot say I am either happy or proud to have paid as much as we did. But as I told my wife, it beats the alternative.

Put a big check in the mail this morning, isn't it great to support the big US corrupt war machine at the threat of imprisonment?

Put a big check in the mail this morning, isn't it great to support the big US corrupt war machine at the threat of imprisonment?

One more reason when we retire we will move to country where I do not have to pay any US income tax on my first 110k made....

Mailed our check Friday. Even with max withholdings, plus both of us having additional held out we still had to write a check for 5k.
they owe me a little back. every year this seems more complicated .

i can understand the attraction of a consumption tax

One more reason when we retire we will move to country where I do not have to pay any US income tax on my first 110k made....

Living in a 3rd world country doesn't seem like a smart plan to me. 0:dunno:

Are you going to leave your money in US held financial institutions, I bet you are.

Living in a 3rd world country doesn't seem like a smart plan to me. 0:dunno:

Are you going to leave your money in US held financial institutions, I bet you are.

Spoken like someone that has never left the country.

But yes, our money will stay in US held financial institutions as plan to be rather nomadic in our golden years.

Forum List

Back