'Woke' Teacher Caught with 'F–k the Police,' 'F–k AmeriKKKa' Posters in Classroom

Not sure if this fat fuck is a man or a woman but it has not right teaching school

1631989554769.png

Most parents are shown the syllabus for each of their children’s courses at every parent teacher night, and would certainly be welcome to come into the school their children attend C course materials at any time during the year talk to the teacher every single day if they want to and be as involved as they deem appropriate. Speaking for myself I greatly welcome parental involvement. A student stayed after school this past Friday and her mother came in and we had a lovely chat about the course and what we’re doing and a few technical issues her daughter was having with the material sometimes assigned online to supplement the other course material during class.
Recorded classes could be watched at a later time. Not all parents have the luxury of time to either make after-school meetings and such. Additional options to be involved should be explored.

Lol some Cankook weighing in....and has zero standing in American affairs

Sit down
My link changed the conversation and so I think it was helpful. There's little praise for the US education system.

Two more factors that are probably negatively affecting the US more than the education fuk up:

• Safety (guns)
  • Well-developed public health system (for profit ripoff)

My link changed the conversation and so I think it was helpful. There's little praise for the US education system.

Two more factors that are probably negatively affecting the US more than the education fuk up:

• Safety (guns)
  • Well-developed public health system (for profit ripoff)

Don't care, Cankook. Worry about your own, got it?

Nope!

try again?

I would claim, however, that if you attempted to read your child's science textbook, it would be a pretty hilarious failure.
Don't open up a can of worms for the Christyuns. If those parents read science books they would be developing 'delirium tremors'!
What they don't know won't hurt them.

Don't open up a can of worms for the Christyuns. If those parents read science books they would be developing 'delirium tremors'!
What they don't know won't hurt them.
Public Ed did well by both of my kids. The oldest got into an elite business school as a freshman. Smellyirishass isn't fit to carry his backpack.

Forum List

Back