'Woke' Teacher Caught with 'F–k the Police,' 'F–k AmeriKKKa' Posters in Classroom

This is a trend

the radical left teachers are ditching the sheep’s clothing and revealing their true selves
Which in my opinion is really messed up if they are no stranger to cheerleading those who want to change their gender in whatever way that they can. All that I can ask them is this: Why are you willing to help another person lie about who they really are so that they can pretend to be someone else if you yourself are not willing to do that very same thing with your own life?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

These were 16-18 year-olds.

Isn't that about time when they start thinking on their own?

My kids are little, but when they are 18 years of age, I expect them to think for themselves. Or at least talk to me or mom about it.
If you think that being 16 to 18 years old or older immunizes people from being indoctrinated, you're delusional. Children should be allowed to think own their own at a much younger age, but people should be guided regarding ethics, morals, law and discerning fact from fiction throughout their lives. Many people never learn those things.

What makes it that so-called teacher's job to determine when it's time for any child to start thinking on their own? That's what parents are for.

Would you still complain about the posters if the class was a college class full of 18-20 year old students?

Would you still complain about the posters if the class was a college class full of 18-20 year old students?
Meh. But I wouldn't get my feelings hurt when all the parents paying their kids tuition told the school to fuck off, like happened at Evergreen. THAT was funny.

What is displayed in the schoolrooms our malleable minded children are 'taught' in is up to the 'teachers' and the school administration officials.

Parents who are truly concerned about the indoctrination of their children with undesirable and unwarranted political views of their 'teachers' should definitely visit the classrooms and check out the decor. If their children have cellphones, they should instructed by their parents to photograph every wall in the every classroom they use. If they have digital recorders, they should record what their 'teachers' say in the classrooms.

Okey dokey!

The next time that nitwit calls 911, the police should not respond.

Or -- at the very least--they should slow walk to his residence. (Just as that doctor did in the film "Mr. Roberts" when that tyrannical captain of the ship needed emergency medical assistance.)

What is displayed in the schoolrooms our malleable minded children are 'taught' in is up to the 'teachers' and the school administration officials.

Parents who are truly concerned about the indoctrination of their children with undesirable and unwarranted political views of their 'teachers' should definitely visit the classrooms and check out the decor. If their children have cellphones, they should instructed by their parents to photograph every wall in the every classroom they use. If they have digital recorders, they should record what their 'teachers' say in the classrooms.

Left Wingers are not satisfied with only teaching their children to hate, they want to to teach everyone's children to hate.
The Taliban, ISIS, Al Qaeda, and Hamas also teach children to hate.
The Democrats are creating future Progressive Bigots.

quality of education is on the list for what has caused America's quality of life slip so low.

And now the Trump wankers want to completely destroy what's left of it!

• A good job market
  • Affordability
  • Economic stability
  • Family friendly
  • Income equality
  • Politically stable
  • Safety
  • Well-developed public health system
  • Well-developed public education system
I think you have your TRU... mixed up. The TRU that has control of Canada is TRUDEAU. Blame him. The US POTUS is not responsible for Canadian fuck ups. That standard of living must be nice considering each resident of Canada is in consumer debt to the tune of $54K each and that is not even taking into account the debt that the country has accrued. Sounds like a paradise, hahaha.

Last edited:
Left Wingers are not satisfied with only teaching their children to hate, they want to to teach everyone's children to hate.
The Taliban, ISIS, Al Qaeda, and Hamas also teach children to hate.
The Democrats are creating future Progressive Bigots.
That enables them to continuously pretend to have solutions to all of the problems of the people they hate.

blablablablabla

You know next to nothing about what libertarians stand for....If you really did, you wouldn't make such a facile-minded mistake of lumping them in with alleged "conservatives".

The bolshevik gave me a dictionary definiton for 'big government' when discussing the concept of just powers elsewhere on the board.

lolol.

Anyway. With regard to the topical content, this is yet one more fine example of "The long march through the institutions"

You should probably fear that.... especially in this case
Chalk up one more ”yes” for a surveillance state. Considering the rightwing version of “education” (I.e. indoctrination)consists of defining slaves as “immigrants” and rioters as “patriots”, I’m not impressed.

Last edited:
Damn straight! We're the ones with the valid moral right. Teachers have no right to be teaching ANY ideology in a classroom. When my husband was a teacher in the 70's, he was not allowed to teach anything remotely involving moral values. You bitches wanted this -- live with it and shut the fuck up.
What “valid moral right” are you pretending to have?

Too bad there isn't a teacher registery so if you get fired for some stupid shit like this then no school would hire you. Kind of like a sex offenders registry, I mean both are damaging to kids.

Forum List

Back