'Woke' Teacher Caught with 'F–k the Police,' 'F–k AmeriKKKa' Posters in Classroom

Dude, it's the internet. You don't see your fellow posters.
-implied-.jpg

Would you be OK with inspirational religious posters that quoted the Bible or Fuck Biden posters?
Of course she wouldn't....Hence the breathtaking irony of her idiotic invocation of Orwell.

Though I've said it a hundred times before, it bears repeating....Progs are the least self-aware numbskulls ever to disgrace the planet.

Would you be OK with inspirational religious posters that quoted the Bible or Fuck Biden posters?
I am talking more about the demands for cameras, microphones and students reporting on teachers using cell phone cameras.

Of course she wouldn't....Hence the breathtaking irony of her idiotic invocation of Orwell.

Though I've said it a hundred times before, it bears repeating....Progs are the least self-aware numbskulls ever to disgrace the planet.
And yet you cons are the ones who want the government to install spyware in classrooms and encourage students to report teachers who don't toe your ideological line.

Yeah, how dare taxpaying parents be made aware of the morally bankrupt shit being shoved on their children!
Translation: yes, we support an Orwellian surveillance state when it is on our ideological interest.

I am talking more about the demands for cameras, microphones and students reporting on teachers using cell phone cameras.
Sorry, guess I missed that. Why would it be wrong? If we can demand cops wear bodycams, why shouldn't the taxpayer have more access to other areas they pay for?

Sorry, guess I missed that. Why would it be wrong? If we can demand cops wear bodycams, why shouldn't the taxpayer have more access to other areas they pay for?
Policing and teaching are two different things. Parents, by the way, are always allowed to come and observe.

What is displayed in the schoolrooms our malleable minded children are 'taught' in is up to the 'teachers' and the school administration officials.

Parents who are truly concerned about the indoctrination of their children with undesirable and unwarranted political views of their 'teachers' should definitely visit the classrooms and check out the decor. If their children have cellphones, they should instructed by their parents to photograph every wall in the every classroom they use. If they have digital recorders, they should record what their 'teachers' say in the classrooms.

Ironic thing is, the kids in that classroom are much more resistant to brainwashing than the Trump cult is.

And yet you cons are the ones who want the government to install spyware in classrooms and encourage students to report teachers who don't toe your ideological line.
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm for burning the entire State-run "education" system to the ground and booting these deranged sociopath "teachers" to the streets, to find a job selling shoes.

You don't know a libertarian from a bloody pop tart, do you?

Policing and teaching are two different things. Parents, by the way, are always allowed to come and observe.
Both are public services, and bad behavior shouldn't be tolerated in either. In the case of classrooms it comes down to the word of a teacher versus that of a child if there is no evidence physical evidence. Parents aren't the only one who pay for schools. Why should the public not have access to their investment? I can see why we wouldn't want just anyone walking into classrooms, yet technology is presenting a more viable solution.

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm for burning the entire State-run "education" system to the ground and booting these deranged sociopath "teachers" to the streets, to find a job selling shoes.

You don't know a libertarian from a bloody pop tart, do you?

I know plenty of closet authoritarians masquerading as Libertarians.

Both are public services, and bad behavior shouldn't be tolerated in either. In the case of classrooms it comes down to the word of a teacher versus that of a child if there is no evidence physical evidence. Parents aren't the only one who pay for schools. Why should the public not have access to their investment? I can see why we wouldn't want just anyone walking into classrooms, yet technology is presenting a more viable solution.
Technology is creating a surveillance "solution" that would create an atmosphere of such paranoia it would be impossible to effectively teach. Look at how videos are used (deceptively snipped or edited to remove context) to claim something that is iften, but they go viral and the damage is done. And, it wouldn't just be teachets, it would be every student there potentialky exposed to villification, criticism, etc. Just a bad idea. How much surveillance do we want?

Forum List

Back