What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Woke' Teacher Caught with 'F–k the Police,' 'F–k AmeriKKKa' Posters in Classroom

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is displayed in the schoolrooms our malleable minded children are 'taught' in is up to the 'teachers' and the school administration officials.

Parents who are truly concerned about the indoctrination of their children with undesirable and unwarranted political views of their 'teachers' should definitely visit the classrooms and check out the decor. If their children have cellphones, they should instructed by their parents to photograph every wall in the every classroom they use. If they have digital recorders, they should record what their 'teachers' say in the classrooms.

1631978991826.png

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
When I see something like this I tend to see ignorance. The same as F^ck Biden or F*ck Trump bumper stickers.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
When I see something like this I tend to see ignorance. The same as F^ck Biden or F*ck Trump bumper stickers.
This is not ignorance, it's institutionalized self-loathing and nihilism.

These incidents can no longer be poo-poo-ed as one-offs....The entire gubmint education system has succumbed to cultural Marxists.

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The kids were high school age. That means 17-18 year olds in most places.

And it depends on the context. Did the teacher use the posters as examples of free speech?

Maybe the teacher doesn't share the sentiment of her posters. The posters are just a teaching tool.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
"L.A. Unified is aware of the specific classroom decorations," the statement read, in part. "The specific posters will be taken down. We maintain and uphold student and staff confidentiality and therefore cannot comment on any of our students or employees."

That's not good enough. This teacher needs to be fired, but don't expect that from the LA public schools

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
The kids were high school age. That means 17-18 year olds in most places.

And it depends on the context. Did the teacher use the posters as examples of free speech?

Maybe the teacher doesn't share the sentiment of her posters. The posters are just a teaching tool.

dumb-people1.jpg

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
asaratis

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those are directed at individual people. The one's referenced in the OP are not. They are directed at law and order, and at our entire nation.

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"L.A. Unified is aware of the specific classroom decorations," the statement read, in part. "The specific posters will be taken down. We maintain and uphold student and staff confidentiality and therefore cannot comment on any of our students or employees."

That's not good enough. This teacher needs to be fired, but don't expect that from the LA public schools
..like LaughAt said--they'll make her Secretary of Education just for that

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List