'Woke' Teacher Caught with 'F–k the Police,' 'F–k AmeriKKKa' Posters in Classroom

That's not good enough. This teacher needs to be fired, but don't expect that from the LA public schools
We also need camera’s in tje classrooms just as cops are required to wear bodycams

I’m confident this is not the only classroom in LA with objectionable material

one other thing

fine the head of the school district $10,000 for doing such a bad job

The kids were high school age. That means 17-18 year olds in most places.

And it depends on the context. Did the teacher use the posters as examples of free speech?

Maybe the teacher doesn't share the sentiment of her posters. The posters are just a teaching tool.

How about this as a teaching tool:
"Class, open your science book to page 1."

I am talking more about the demands for cameras, microphones and students reporting on teachers using cell phone cameras.
Why should students not be able to share what their 'teachers' show and tell in the classrooms? Parents have a right to know the means by which their children are being educated.

Are you also against the liberal demands that neighbors snitch on their neighbors?

Are you also against security and surveillance cameras being used to catch criminals?

Technology is creating a surveillance "solution" that would create an atmosphere of such paranoia it would be impossible to effectively teach. Look at how videos are used (deceptively snipped or edited to remove context) to claim something that is iften, but they go viral and the damage is done. And, it wouldn't just be teachets, it would be every student there potentialky exposed to villification, criticism, etc. Just a bad idea. How much surveillance do we want?
Technology makes it possible to blur the faces of the students

We also need camera’s in tje classrooms just as cops are required to wear bodycams

I’m confident this is not the only classroom in LA with objectionable material

one other thing

fine the head of the school district $10,000 for doing such a bad job
Polish on a turd.

Burn the whole mess to the ground and return education to the private sector.

And yet you cons are the ones who want the government to install spyware in classrooms and encourage students to report teachers who don't toe your ideological line.
Damn straight! We're the ones with the valid moral right. Teachers have no right to be teaching ANY ideology in a classroom. When my husband was a teacher in the 70's, he was not allowed to teach anything remotely involving moral values. You bitches wanted this -- live with it and shut the fuck up.

Technology is creating a surveillance "solution" that would create an atmosphere of such paranoia it would be impossible to effectively teach. Look at how videos are used (deceptively snipped or edited to remove context) to claim something that is iften, but they go viral and the damage is done. And, it wouldn't just be teachets, it would be every student there potentialky exposed to villification, criticism, etc. Just a bad idea. How much surveillance do we want?
Sadly, we keep seeing examples of horrible 'teachers', there is an accountability problem. If classes were recorded all context would be available, eliminating the sniping and such.

Why weren't these concerns of your voiced when many schools went online due to covid? Parents could sit and watch then.

Sadly, we keep seeing examples of horrible 'teachers', there is an accountability problem. If classes were recorded all context would be available, eliminating the sniping and such.

Why weren't these concerns of your voiced when many schools went online due to covid? Parents could sit and watch then.
I think "cameras in the classroom is a great idea,"

Forum List

Back