'Woke' Teacher Caught with 'F–k the Police,' 'F–k AmeriKKKa' Posters in Classroom

quality of education is on the list for what has caused America's quality of life slip so low.

And now the Trump wankers want to completely destroy what's left of it!

• A good job market
  • Affordability
  • Economic stability
  • Family friendly
  • Income equality
  • Politically stable
  • Safety
  • Well-developed public health system
  • Well-developed public education system

quality of education is on the list for what has caused America's quality of life slip so low.

And now the Trump wankers want to completely destroy what's left of it!

Lol some Cankook weighing in....and has zero standing in American affairs

Sit down

Parents know exactly what's in text books....well good ones anyway, Ft Fuck Up
haha, no they don't. The data shows that american adults basically know fuck all about math and science,. And I can guarantee you are on the bottom of THAT scale, you ignorant crybaby.

Would they wish? For how long? All day, every day for the entire academic year? Be realistic.
Of course not, nor did I imply such a thing would be compulsory. I would suggest that parents be given a syllabus, allowing them to note when more controversial subjects will be 'taught'. Perhaps the school could send a notice.

What would you suggest? Allowing this nonsense?

"L.A. Unified is aware of the specific classroom decorations," the statement read, in part. "The specific posters will be taken down. We maintain and uphold student and staff confidentiality and therefore cannot comment on any of our students or employees."

That's not good enough. This teacher needs to be fired, but don't expect that from the LA public schools
One of the rare times I agree with you

Of course not, nor did I imply such a thing would be compulsory. I would suggest that parents be given a syllabus, allowing them to note when more controversial subjects will be 'taught'. Perhaps the school could send a notice.

What would you suggest? Allowing this nonsense?
Most parents are shown the syllabus for each of their children’s courses at every parent teacher night, and would certainly be welcome to come into the school their children attend C course materials at any time during the year talk to the teacher every single day if they want to and be as involved as they deem appropriate. Speaking for myself I greatly welcome parental involvement. A student stayed after school this past Friday and her mother came in and we had a lovely chat about the course and what we’re doing and a few technical issues her daughter was having with the material sometimes assigned online to supplement the other course material during class.

That might not work as well in History class.
I didn't say it was the only teaching tool. It would be nice if the teachers taught math too. And reading, history, how to write, for God's sake.

Where do US students rank in the world?

Ironically, despite the United States having the second-best education system globally, it consistently scores lower than many other countries in benchmarks such as math and science. According to the Business Insider report in 2018, its education ranking was 38th in math scores and 24th in science.

Education Rankings By Country 2021 - World Population Review

If we really had the second best education system globally, we'd be # 2. We are not. Our children are ill equipped to face reality once they leave what are now our Indoctrination Centers.

Forum List

Back