'Woke' Teacher Caught with 'F–k the Police,' 'F–k AmeriKKKa' Posters in Classroom

Those are directed at individual people. The one's referenced in the OP are not. They are directed at law and order, and at our entire nation.

It seems to be the beliefs of Trump supporters and the cops of 1/6.

Public Ed did well by both of my kids. The oldest got into an elite business school as a freshman. Smellyirishass isn't fit to carry his backpack.
My point is that it's worth saving and repairing because it's one of the important factors in a country's 'quality of life' for the people.

Irish lass is useful too if she can be kept up at her level of rage. At heart they're all still just retired letter bombers.

My point is that it's worth saving and repairing because it's one of the important factors in a country's 'quality of life' for the people.

Irish lass is useful too if she can be kept up at her level of rage. At heart they're all still just retired letter bombers.

Worry about Canada, Cankook and not me or my country

It's not that difficult to understand

Childish non sequitur from someone who has absolutely no idea what is in any of those books and is simply tapping into his own ignorant paranoia.
Yours is a childish non-reply to a legitimate question.

When my children were in K-12, I read all of their text books. I knew which books were required reading in their courses. I knew which books were removed from the school libraries. (I purchased them on my own and allowed my children to read them if they so desired.)

I maintained two sets of encyclopedias at home to allow them to research any subject within them. My parents had done the same for me.

I paid attention to what the school system was presenting to my children.

When my children were in K-12, I read all of their text books. I knew which books were required reading in their courses. I knew which books were removed from the school libraries. (I purchased them on my own and allowed my children to read them if they so desired.)

I maintained two sets of encyclopedias at home to allow them to research any subject within them. My parents had done the same for me.

You're an excellent parent and I'm sure your children reflect on that.

Well done

When kids graduate and can't read, write or do simple math, yes we do need to control what the teachers infect our children with. Fool.
Liberals don't care. They love a dumb voting block. The more educated a person becomes, the more they lean toward conservative views. Liberals depend on indoctrination. Indoctrination is effective only when opposing views are suppressed.

Last edited:
So much for free speech.
That is dumb and you know it.
A teacher should absolutely not be able to say whatever they want, and there can be no repercussions.
I blame the Principle and that local school board that allowed this and others.
Especially while at the same time prohibiting teachers from talking religion, or religious items on display.
You don't get it both ways.
You can't prohibit one speech, while allowing another.
But that, of course, is at the heart of liberalism. For thee, not for me.

These were 16-18 year-olds.

Isn't that about time when they start thinking on their own?

My kids are little, but when they are 18 years of age, I expect them to think for themselves. Or at least talk to me or mom about it.

These were 16-18 year-olds.

Isn't that about time when they start thinking on their own?

My kids are little, but when they are 18 years of age, I expect them to think for themselves. Or at least talk to me or mom about it.
What makes it that so-called teacher's job to determine when it's time for any child to start thinking on their own? That's what parents are for.

Forum List

Back