Wind Turbines Contributing to Man Made Global Warming

While some may claim that wind turbines cause cancer, they actually give you a mean erection

You are making shit up again
The Government wants wind and solar to have a larger percentage of our power burden

Only Conservative fear mongers are claiming they want 100 percent
And yet Wind and Solar have major issues, that makes a bad a choice in most circumstances. Wind is environmentally unfriendly--apparently warms the planet while killing birds and is extremely expensive to maintain requiring A and P mechanics and other specially trained people willing and able to climb into them for repairs. They Freeze in cold climates btw. Solar--is storing the energy and based on the whims of the sun (not a good choice if have a lot of trees around) and has other issues.

Wind is environmentally unfriendly--apparently warms the planet while killing birds and is extremely expensive to maintain requiring A and P mechanics and other specially trained people willing and able to climb into them for repairs.
You left off the part about Windmill Cancer

I could not make this up if I tried, while looking at the effects of wind turbines on local wind power I discovered that researchers have found that Wind Turbines actually cause Global Warming by redistributing heat and moisture in the air.

Scientists have no idea the effects they are having on the planet by building across hundreds of miles of the earth. From Solar Panels reflecting heat into the atmosphere and Wind Turbines redistributing heat, the problem is little understood. If we add the creation of the new Heavy Industry that pollutes while manufacture square miles of Green Energy Plants, the effects are tremendous.

The core problem is that wind turbines generate electricity by extracting energy out of the air, slowing down wind and otherwise altering “the exchange of heat, moisture, and momentum between the surface and the atmosphere,” the study explains. That can produce some level of warming. Previous studies also pointed out the effect, but they generally looked at either small-scale or global impacts. The new study sought to explore a “plausible scale” of wind power in a single large country. It compared model results against direct observations at wind farms, finding that they matched.

View attachment 550054

Damn. I didn't realize the smut industry was this desperate. I wonder what would happen if we take that 13.9 million acres of public land leased to them would do?

We are on Satan's world. It will end one way or the other. Face it. People forget their soul, when they bicker about what is here.

Actually Genesis says it's Gods world if you're religious.

But seeing how a whole new generation that is not a smut worshiping generation. They are going to take Gods creation back from the smut industry.

No matter how many billions they spend trying to keep it through corporate propaganda, and political bribery.

Hey smut industry. We smell blood in the water.

You left off the part about Windmill Cancer
I don't know about the cancer---I do know about the other points as being completely factual which is why I guess are you trying your best to distract with the cancer comment. Which btw, didn't work.

Wind is not a reliable or good alternative choice for energy.

I don't know about the cancer---I do know about the other points as being completely factual which is why I guess are you trying your best to distract with the cancer comment. Which btw, didn't work.

Wind is not a reliable or good alternative choice for energy.
Windmills give me a Hard-on

That is correct. We can easily power our whole nation on wind, solar, and grid scale energy storage. At present, nuclear is an extremely expensive way of making electricity compared to solar and wind with grid scale energy storage.
For someone who claims to be all forward thinking you are certainly stuck in the past as far as nuclear power is concerned

And no we can't "easily" power a 100% electric and fossil fuel free economy with intermittent power supplies and batteries

For someone who claims to be all forward thinking you are certainly stuck in the past as far as nuclear power is concerned

And no we can't "easily" power a 100% electric and fossil fuel free economy with intermittent power supplies and batteries
Nuclear is a very expensive way to make electricity, especially compared to wind and solar. It would take about a 100 mile by 100 mile area to totally power the US with solar. However, that would be foolish considering transmission loses. However we have huge areas of parking lots, industrial, commercial, and residential roofs that could be used. And batteries are not the only means of grid scale storage. There is pumped hydro, liquid air, hydrogen, ect.
1635826964162.png

what kind of road leads to a wind turbine, that has to transport loads that weight 30 tons, you are right, the roads to the wind turbines destroy's trees, plant life, animals, and raises local temperatures.
Oddly enough, I know exactly what kind of road leads to a wind turbine. You see, we have thousands of them east of The Dalles, and I have walked out in the wheat stubble and stood under them to see what kind of noise they make. The road was a dirt road, in which there was wheat stubble. So apparently it was not affected enough to keep wheat from growing in it.

I could not make this up if I tried, while looking at the effects of wind turbines on local wind power I discovered that researchers have found that Wind Turbines actually cause Global Warming by redistributing heat and moisture in the air.

Scientists have no idea the effects they are having on the planet by building across hundreds of miles of the earth. From Solar Panels reflecting heat into the atmosphere and Wind Turbines redistributing heat, the problem is little understood. If we add the creation of the new Heavy Industry that pollutes while manufacture square miles of Green Energy Plants, the effects are tremendous.

The core problem is that wind turbines generate electricity by extracting energy out of the air, slowing down wind and otherwise altering “the exchange of heat, moisture, and momentum between the surface and the atmosphere,” the study explains. That can produce some level of warming. Previous studies also pointed out the effect, but they generally looked at either small-scale or global impacts. The new study sought to explore a “plausible scale” of wind power in a single large country. It compared model results against direct observations at wind farms, finding that they matched.

View attachment 550054

You guys will do anything to deliberately ignore climate change.
Every nation in the world accepts it as fact and taken the advice but not you experts. You all know is some big con and a wealth creator. Yeah sure.

Nuclear is a very expensive way to make electricity, especially compared to wind and solar. It would take about a 100 mile by 100 mile area to totally power the US with solar. However, that would be foolish considering transmission loses. However we have huge areas of parking lots, industrial, commercial, and residential roofs that could be used. And batteries are not the only means of grid scale storage. There is pumped hydro, liquid air, hydrogen, ect.
View attachment 559349
Hydrogen?

That's probably the dirtiest "clean" fuel ever.

And once again you are using old light water reactors as your measure of cost.

Like i said for someopne who thinks he is so forward thinking you sure seem to be stuck in the past

Forum List

Back