Wind Power Not Meeting Expectations. Reason? Climate Change Is Causing No Winds!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The envirowhackos get more hilarious and absurd by the day.

‘Global Stilling’ is the new thing you need to know about to keep you up all night worrying about.

33.png

‘Global Stilling’ is the new thing you need to know about to keep you up all night worrying about.

Maybe if Mr Catsup flies his plane a few times across it, it will get the wind blowing

"Honey you want to watch TV tonight"? "No dear we can't, the wind isn't blowing".

We have never had a rolling blackout in my life. People here would be pitching forks at every libturd in sight

If people told us we can only wash our cars on Tuesdays, they'd get a fist in their face

Actually a warmer climate means more wind not less wind......sooooo these assholes don't know whether they are coming or going. Venus for instance has surface temps of 800 Degrees and winds of nearly a constant 200 mph.

JO

Maybe if Mr Catsup flies his plane a few times across it, it will get the wind blowing

"Honey you want to watch TV tonight"? "No honey we can't, the wind isn't blowing".

We have never had a rolling blackout in my life. People here would be pitching forks at every libturd in sight

If people told us we can only wash our cars on Tuesdays, they'd get a fist in their face
Honey I'm going to strap myself to the wind turbine blade and try to give you a kiss once per rotation while your standing on the ground....can we do it?
LOL
JO

Honey I'm going to strap myself to the wind turbine blade and try to give you a kiss once per rotation while your standing on the ground....can we do it?
LOL
JO
Or..................."Honey, you better charge the battery on the strap-on you'll be pegging me with tonight, while the wind is blowing!!"

Actually a warmer climate means more wind not less wind......sooooo these assholes don't know whether they are coming or going. Venus for instance has surface temps of 800 Degrees and winds of nearly a constant 200 mph.

JO

Not true, where you are on the planet matters most. The equatorial regions are nice and hot, and low in winds.

Not true, where you are on the planet matters most. The equatorial regions are nice and hot, and low in winds.
Pretty sure he is talking about globally, not regionally.
His example was a planet.

We all see it...

It's raining more globally... "yep!!... climate change!!... told ya!!"
Next year... rained less globally.... "yep!!... climate change!!... told ya!!"
More hurricanes.... "yep!!... climate change!!... told ya!!"
Less Hurricanes... well... let's not bring it up
Bad hurricane hits anywhere on the planet... "yep!!... climate change!!... told ya!!"
Snowed in Texas... "yep!!... climate change!!... told ya!!"
Warm in Boston one January Day... "yep!!... climate change!!... told ya!!"

We get it.

I guess they forgot to the check paleo-climate data.

In other words if winds are a function of the latitudinal thermal gradient they should have seen this coming. It shouldn't be a surprise. We are 2C below previous peak interglacial temperatures.

Were they expecting it to be something less? We only have 400,000 years of data on this. :rolleyes:

Looks like the people planning for power in Europe don't agree with the prognostications of most of the bozos on this silly board;

hahahaha, you stupid moron, that is from 2020, the fact that their is no wind in 2021 makes that bit of advertising a bunch of bold faced lies.

They talk of capacity factors of 45%? Hahaha, it is down to 2% that last 6 months. All of Europe is dead, as far as wind energy goes. If there was a war, or emergency, right now, wind energy makes us the weak or the losers.

Of course, the people planning on making billions of dollars, project a windy future, but now we see it is nothing but lies for tax money and stupid investors.

Either way, Old Crock, as I repeat, you always post something that proves you wrong. Thanks for the laugh, I could of not of made you look more stupid than you make yourself look.

Forum List

Back