Wind Turbines Contributing to Man Made Global Warming

Exactly. Why mess with expensive radioactive crap while the Sun charges nothing? How can free be "less efficient"? LOL
We already have more than enough fuel to power next gen nuclear reactors for at least a century and probably longer since next gen reactors will be able to use the spent fuel from the old obsolete light water reactors

We already have more than enough fuel to power next gen nuclear reactors for at least a century and probably longer since next gen reactors will be able to use the spent fuel from the old obsolete light water reactors
I'm sure, also that it will remain way more expensive. Do you support wasting money?

I'm sure, also that it will remain way more expensive. Do you support wasting money?
It won't remain more expensive.

next gen reactors don't need huge concrete and steel containment domes or large volumes of water. They can be assembled in a factory and shipped by rail and can easily be installed on site at existing power plants.

I don't know why you people think intermittent power sources are ever going to power a fossil fuel free economy.

Hydrogen?

That's probably the dirtiest "clean" fuel ever.
Probably so when extracted from fossil fuel, Mr. Living-in-the-past, but its use simply produces water vapor as I'm sure you're well aware. Using Browns gas immediately after generating it seems a great way to reduce fossil fuel use in many circumstances. But it's nasty to work with for sure and the electrolysis itself uses up a lot of energy.

Probably so when extracted from fossil fuel, Mr. Living-in-the-past, but its use simply produces water vapor as I'm sure you're well aware. Using Browns gas immediately after generating it seems a great way to reduce fossil fuel use in many circumstances. But it's nasty to work with for sure and the electrolysis itself uses up a lot of energy.
It takes more energy to produce hydrogen than the hydrogen produces. IOW it's a net loss

It takes more energy to produce hydrogen than the hydrogen produces. IOW it's a net loss
Not when it's a free byproduct of some industrial process or when the energy required comes directly from the Sun. I'm no big fan of using hydrogen either, but fuel cells are improving..
The sun goes out for almost half of every day every day as far as solar panels are concerned
Don't forget clouds and eclipses, but the Sun is still lit regardless. No charge. Free!

Not when it's a free byproduct of some industrial process or when the energy required comes directly from the Sun. I'm no big fan of using hydrogen either, but fuel cells are improving..

Don't forget clouds and eclipses, but the Sun is still lit regardless. No charge. Free!
It's not free if you have to pay billions for solar panels

You guys will do anything to deliberately ignore climate change.
Every nation in the world accepts it as fact and taken the advice but not you experts. You all know is some big con and a wealth creator. Yeah sure.
If building all the stuff we enjoy changed the climate how does building more stuff than we have ever built change it back?

Oddly enough, I know exactly what kind of road leads to a wind turbine. You see, we have thousands of them east of The Dalles, and I have walked out in the wheat stubble and stood under them to see what kind of noise they make. The road was a dirt road, in which there was wheat stubble. So apparently it was not affected enough to keep wheat from growing in it.
Dirt or road base manufactured in a rock quarry.

As usual crock, your are full of shit. Plain old dirt trucks carrying 30 ton loads, do not transverse.

It won't remain more expensive.

next gen reactors don't need huge concrete and steel containment domes or large volumes of water. They can be assembled in a factory and shipped by rail and can easily be installed on site at existing power plants.

I don't know why you people think intermittent power sources are ever going to power a fossil fuel free economy.
Because they do the basic math. When they produce one of those reactors at a reasonable price, get back to me.

It's not free if you have to pay billions for solar panels
This cost analysis done by Lazard is without subsidies. And wind and solar are the least costly to build and operated, based on cost per MW.
1635988258643.png

The sun goes out for almost half of every day every day as far as solar panels are concerned
Install solar system of 5 kw or larger, two powerwall batteries, and you have power day and night from solar. And if the grid goes down, you still have power day and night. And you can sell your excess power to the grid.

If building all the stuff we enjoy changed the climate how does building more stuff than we have ever built change it back?

You're a little confused as to what is being built. I'll leave it at that. There's no point educating you at this late stage.

Because they do the basic math. When they produce one of those reactors at a reasonable price, get back to me.
China is going to beat us to the punch again. They already have the market cornered on rare earths and they will have a next gen nuclear reactor decades before we will because our government thinks batteries and windmills will be able to meet our growing power needs and like you they're wrong

Install solar system of 5 kw or larger, two powerwall batteries, and you have power day and night from solar. And if the grid goes down, you still have power day and night. And you can sell your excess power to the grid.

YEah just what we need millions more batteries

And when the power goes out around me it's usually not sunny and we only get an average of 5 peak sun hours less in the winter when power is more likely to go out.

I'll stick to my propane standby generator

Last edited:
We have to realize that we live in a closed system and do not have infinite resources.

You're a little confused as to what is being built. I'll leave it at that. There's no point educating you at this late stage.
Hahahaha, dumbass can not reply without blowing the whole scam

Building more stuff. Building bigger stuff. Building more and bigger with a very tiny return does not contribute to man made global warming, how?

Forum List

Back