What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wind Turbines Contributing to Man Made Global Warming

elektra

Gold Member
Reaction score
I could not make this up if I tried, while looking at the effects of wind turbines on local wind power I discovered that researchers have found that Wind Turbines actually cause Global Warming by redistributing heat and moisture in the air.

Scientists have no idea the effects they are having on the planet by building across hundreds of miles of the earth. From Solar Panels reflecting heat into the atmosphere and Wind Turbines redistributing heat, the problem is little understood. If we add the creation of the new Heavy Industry that pollutes while manufacture square miles of Green Energy Plants, the effects are tremendous.

The core problem is that wind turbines generate electricity by extracting energy out of the air, slowing down wind and otherwise altering “the exchange of heat, moisture, and momentum between the surface and the atmosphere,” the study explains. That can produce some level of warming. Previous studies also pointed out the effect, but they generally looked at either small-scale or global impacts. The new study sought to explore a “plausible scale” of wind power in a single large country. It compared model results against direct observations at wind farms, finding that they matched.

wind.jpg

Tax Man

Gold Member
Reaction score
So. California has their turbines placed close together and we northern Californians place ours well apart.

OP
elektra

elektra

Gold Member
Reaction score
So. California has their turbines placed close together and we northern Californians place ours well apart.
Causing changes in local weather, thank you for the admission. Altamont pass, I fine example of that spacing you speak of.
Altamont_Wind_Turbines_7-11-09.JPG

Last edited:

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
elektra

elektra

Gold Member
Reaction score
That sounds like a load of Bullsh#t to me. What's the matter? Somebody putting one offshore from you compound?
One? Thank you for understating the facts.

Thank god we have your scientific opinion. I did post stuff from MIT, the same people that gave us wind turbine technology, so this information comes from the Wind Turbine industry, not opponents.
wind dutch.jpg

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I could not make this up if I tried, while looking at the effects of wind turbines on local wind power I discovered that researchers have found that Wind Turbines actually cause Global Warming by redistributing heat and moisture in the air.

Scientists have no idea the effects they are having on the planet by building across hundreds of miles of the earth. From Solar Panels reflecting heat into the atmosphere and Wind Turbines redistributing heat, the problem is little understood. If we add the creation of the new Heavy Industry that pollutes while manufacture square miles of Green Energy Plants, the effects are tremendous.

The core problem is that wind turbines generate electricity by extracting energy out of the air, slowing down wind and otherwise altering “the exchange of heat, moisture, and momentum between the surface and the atmosphere,” the study explains. That can produce some level of warming. Previous studies also pointed out the effect, but they generally looked at either small-scale or global impacts. The new study sought to explore a “plausible scale” of wind power in a single large country. It compared model results against direct observations at wind farms, finding that they matched.

View attachment 550054
Citrus growers have known this for years. They've used the same technology for keeping groves from freezing.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List