Wind Power Not Meeting Expectations. Reason? Climate Change Is Causing No Winds!

Sure, I do. Fact: You are a moron. Fact: You don't know how to spell. It's "you" and not "yiu".

How am I doing? Let me know if you are still confused.

Not too good. You are just another in a long line of ignorant trolls. I have large fingers, so I hit the wrong letter from time time.

You still have presented no facts but I can infer that you are a sub level intelligence, and a proud member of the D-K society.

It proves you are a retard. Let me know if you are still confused.
I am still confused, do you type with one thumb or two? How long does it take for you to type being inflicted with such a unique handicap? There are more questions you create with each comment you post. Does it hurt, for you, to be inflicted as such. Certainly it hurts emotionally, so what do you use for support? Maybe a cat? Something you can hold when the pain is to great.

Yes, you certainly have confused me, so I am letting you know, as you have asked. And now that you know, you should be able to do something about it, right?

I am still confused, do you type with one thumb or two? How long does it take for you to type being inflicted with such a unique handicap? There are more questions you create with each comment you post. Does it hurt, for you, to be inflicted as such. Certainly it hurts emotionally, so what do you use for support? Maybe a cat? Something you can hold when the pain is to great.

Yes, you certainly have confused me, so I am letting you know, as you have asked. And now that you know, you should be able to do something about it, right?
Nah, you are a retard. My sympathies. :itsok:

Nah, you are a retard. My sympathies. :itsok:
1633970553342.png

Forum List

Back