Wind Power Not Meeting Expectations. Reason? Climate Change Is Causing No Winds!

From the link in the OP....

"...The Government announced at the end of September that new payments are set to be added to gas in a desperate bid to entice people to replace their central heating boilers and cookers with renewable alternatives..."

They are double downing on stupid. I wonder what could possibly go wrong with this. :rofl:

Do you retards believe in global warming? Yes or No?

If you believe global warming is a fake, then the resultant dying down of wind power is a fake too.

But, if you believe in global warming, then it is perfectly natural that there could be resultant changes to the earth's atmosphere because of it.

Now, let's see your reading comprehension. I have a feeling you won't be able to answer my questions because you are a retard but hey...surprise me.

The problem you have is you mistate the actual positions of the scientifically literate here.

We KNOW there was global warming. The Earth has been warming from the middle 1850's when the Little Ice Age ended.

The question is what was driving that warming. The global warmists claim it is CO2 that drives the temperature.

They have zero empirical data to support that claim. Thus they make up false facts to support their claims. What has gotten amusing is they now take both sides of any prediction.

That makes their claims unfalsifiable, which turns them into a pseudo science.

You should look up the term.

The problem you have is you mistate the actual positions of the scientifically literate here.

We KNOW there was global warming. The Earth has been warming from the middle 1850's when the Little Ice Age ended.

The question is what was driving that warming. The global warmists claim it is CO2 that drives the temperature.

They have zero empirical data to support that claim. Thus they make up false facts to support their claims. What has gotten amusing is they now take both sides of any prediction.

That makes their claims unfalsifiable, which turns them into a pseudo science.

You should look up the term.
Yes, we can differ on the reasons for global warming. But...if you do believe in global warming...then climate change causing winds to die down is no longer a controversy. This thread has been started by a moron who does not believe in global warming but believes it did cause winds to decrease due to it. Cannot have it both ways. Let me know if you are still confused.

If you believe global warming is a fake, then the resultant dying down of wind power is a fake too.

But, if you believe in global warming, then it is perfectly natural that there could be resultant changes to the earth's atmosphere because of it.

Now, let's see your reading comprehension. I have a feeling you won't be able to answer my questions because you are a retard but hey...surprise me.
My reading comprehensions says you asked one question, not questions?

Now, are you the retard, or not?

Retards, I find that offensive. I find it to be no different than the KKK. Who are you to use those with down syndrome as an insult. Certainly, I called you a retard, you certainly demonstrated that you are what you accuse others of. But, I find that is the stupid, the ignorant, the assholes that use retard as an insult.

You would not use that to my face, at least not twice in a row. Using the handicapped as an insult is certainly demonstrating your lack of intelligence in comparison to theirs.

Retards, I find that offensive. I find it to be no different than the KKK. Who are you to use those with down syndrome as an insult. Certainly, I called you a retard, you certainly demonstrated that you are what you accuse others of. But, I find that is the stupid, the ignorant, the assholes that use retard as an insult.

You would not use that to my face, at least not twice in a row. Using the handicapped as an insult is certainly demonstrating your lack of intelligence in comparison to theirs.
Imbecile and moron are much more descriptive without being disparaging to innocents.

Yes, we can differ on the reasons for global warming. But...if you do believe in global warming...then climate change causing winds to die down is no longer a controversy. This thread has been started by a moron who does not believe in global warming but believes it did cause winds to decrease due to it. Cannot have it both ways. Let me know if you are still confused.

Sure it is. Temperature may, or may not drive wind velocities. We do KNOW that wind velocity is governed by the Pressure Gradient Force, the Coriolis Force, and Friction.

The problem you have, yet again, is you resort to insults before facts.

You should stop that.

And, no, it CANNOT be both ways. The scientific method, which you are apparently ignorant of, precludes that.

My reading comprehensions says you asked one question, not questions?

Now, are you the retard, or not?
Tut..tut. The poor moron cannot figure out that I asked two questions. Read my post again, retard, and when you are done, read it a few more times. You will eventually figure out the number of questions, I asked. Good luck. :itsok:

When people cannot understand basic English but come here to post? They are known as retards. Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Sure it is. Temperature may, or may not drive wind velocities. We do KNOW that wind velocity is governed by the Pressure Gradient Force, the Coriolis Force, and Friction.

The problem you have, yet again, is you resort to insults before facts.

You should stop that.

And, no, it CANNOT be both ways. The scientific method, which you are apparently ignorant of, precludes that.
Why are you telling me this? Ask the moron who started this thread. He does not believe in global warming and yet, believes that global warming causes winds to die down. Do you get the dissonance here or are you just upset that your friend was insulted?

When people cannot understand basic English but come here to post? They are known as retards. Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:
I am not confused, you lack the intelligence to come up with an insult that does not denigrate those with down syndrome. T

It is very simply, you are the retard, nobody else. You are what you call others. Ironic, huh.

I take it back. Kindergarten level reading comprehension.

Tut..tut. The poor moron cannot figure out that I asked two questions. Read my post again, retard, and when you are done, read it a few more times. You will eventually figure out the number of questions, I asked. Good luck. :itsok:
nice try dumb ass, "do you belive in", "do you not believe in", is not two questions.

And your point was? And it proves? Certainly the OP stands unchallenged by your little bit of ignorance.

Why are you telling me this? Ask the moron who started this thread. He does not believe in global warming and yet, believes that global warming causes winds to die down. Do you get the dissonance here or are you just upset that your friend was insulted?

Because you seem to be a person who doesn't even begin to understand science, the scientific method, or how to think critcally.

Instead of hurling insults, address the facts that are presented, and if you don't understand them, ask for help.

Responding as you do merely marks you as a troll. So, either you want to learn something, which would be great, or you are just here to troll.

Which is it?

Instead of hurling insults, address the facts that are presented, and if you don't understand them, ask for help.

Responding as you do merely marks you as a troll. So, either you want to learn something, which would be great, or you are just here to troll.

Which is it?
Actually moron, I did address the facts of the thread. If you are not able to respond, don’t blame me. Now, get lost.

nice try dumb ass, "do you belive in", "do you not believe in", is not two questions.

And your point was? And it proves? Certainly the OP stands unchallenged by your little bit of ignorance.
It proves you are a retard. Let me know if you are still confused.

He doesn't believe CO2 is responsible for the warming trend and neither do I.

Increased climate fluctuation and environmental uncertainty are artifacts of a bipolar glaciated world where the threshold for extensive northern hemisphere continental glaciation is lower than the threshold for extensive southern hemisphere continental glaciation and the temperature is close to the threshold of northern hemisphere glaciation.

transition to icehouse.png

Actually moron, I did address the facts of the thread. If you are not able to respond, don’t blame me. Now, get lost.

No, moron, you haven't. Do you know what a fact is?

I think yiu don't.

I think you are just another in a long line of ignorant trolls who truly don't know anything at all.

No, moron, you haven't. Do you know what a fact is?

I think yiu don't.

I think you are just another in a long line of ignorant trolls who truly don't know anything at all.
Sure, I do. Fact: You are a moron. Fact: You don't know how to spell. It's "you" and not "yiu".

How am I doing? Let me know if you are still confused.

Forum List

Back