Wind Power Not Meeting Expectations. Reason? Climate Change Is Causing No Winds!

Impossible. Everybody knows humans don't have any impact on anything.
You think we can change the weather, the climate, to a degree? Is that your science, everything comes down to one degree and the damage that does is reversible by inventing a new heavy industry that consumes fossil fuels to make the world's largest in physical size "electric power plants", that is windmills with next to nothing in electricity production.

The solution to your science proves that the science is pure propaganda. Producing more pollution for a return of electricity that is a fraction of what it does not come close to replacing is simply nonsense that you must be thee most ignorant or in non polite terms, the stupidest, to believe.

It is all about money, $100 trillion to save the world. Just ask the Lawyer/Politicians like Democrat president Biden.

Trusting lawyers and politicians? hahahaha

You think we can change the weather, the climate, to a degree?
Huh? I just told you that humans don't have an impact on anything. Do you stupidly believe humans have the capability to have any kind of impact on this planet or on anything? Lol. You dumbass, godless liberal.

Huh? I just told you that humans don't have an impact on anything. Do you stupidly believe humans have the capability to have any kind of impact on this planet or on anything? Lol. You dumbass, godless liberal.
Liberal? have you read the threads I have started? And why would you argue with me? I said it was bullshit that democrats think they can change the weather/climate?

You responded to that comment?

Over 60% of republicans under 30 believe humans can have an impact on the planet. So maybe there's some hope.
Why is there hope for a planet that is not in trouble? And how is there hope if humans can not change a thing?

It looks like you just spun your head in a circle. It looks like you are the dumbass, trolling, flaming, and showing your stupidity. Who's side are on? I think neither. Moron

The envirowhackos get more hilarious and absurd by the day.

‘Global Stilling’ is the new thing you need to know about to keep you up all night worrying about.

So, global warming is real? I thought the right wingtards did not believe in global warming?

Too Funny....

The atmosphere is cooling down and thus the energy imbalance to create winds is lower.. Simple physics.. Got to laugh at the alarmists who have no ability to use critical thinking.

Too Funny....

The atmosphere is cooling down and thus the energy imbalance to create winds is lower.. Simple physics.. Got to laugh at the alarmists who have no ability to use critical thinking.
Cooling down? 1 degree? Back to where it was when they began installing wind turbines? That means you began building wind turbines when there was no wind and you knew as the atmosphere heating up you would have wind?

I got to laugh at your critical thinking. It must really hurt and set off the smoke alarms in your house.

Cooling down? 1 degree? Back to where it was when they began installing wind turbines? That means you began building wind turbines when there was no wind and you knew as the atmosphere heating up you would have wind?

I got to laugh at your critical thinking. It must really hurt and set off the smoke alarms in your house.
The winds of the 1800's were slower.. The slight warming increased them... we are now, again, cooling back to the levels of the 1700-1800's and the winds are following that cool down... LOL.. Are we having a problem with simple thermodynamics?

The winds of the 1800's were slower.. The slight warming increased them... we are now, again, cooling back to the levels of the 1700-1800's and the winds are following that cool down... LOL.. Are we having a problem with simple thermodynamics?
No, I am having a problem with simpletons.

The winds of 1800's were slower? In the North Sea? Go ahead and post the data, from that time period. We will all wait while you post the simple.

Thermodynamics? It is the sun, stupid, it as simple as night and day, big difference huh? In California the swing in temperature is as great as 30 to 40 degrees.

So, mr simple, explain the simple thermodynamic theory that applies to the heat difference between night and day and how that creates wind. I am more than willing for you to educate me. I will be here waiting.

HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

The morons have spoke, those of science, who's science said when wind turbines failed, the science gave them the brilliant idea to make them bigger! "Little don't work, science says must make big, ugh."

Now we are to believe that a drop in atmosphere temperature of a degree makes a bigger difference than the daily temperature change between night and day??????

The idiots have spoke and we must listen to the great science that gave us 750' tall wind turbines and who knows how many square miles of solar panels.

The envirowhackos get more hilarious and absurd by the day.

‘Global Stilling’ is the new thing you need to know about to keep you up all night worrying about.

That's rich--the envirowhackos were telling us that 2020 was the worst hurricane season ever--more than twenty-six Atlantic hurricanes alone. Yeah, that sounds like global stilling to me.

From the link in the OP....

"...Gas is in high demand due to the reopening of the global economy, colder temperatures, and reduced wind and solar output due to unfavourable weather conditions..."

Colder temperatures? WTF, Old Rocks ?

"...In response, two coal-powered plants in West Burton were turned on to help alleviate pressure. Both plants will be fully closed by EDF energy in September 2022..."

Wanna bet? :rofl:

And your reading comprehension is at 2nd grade level too.
Do you retards believe in global warming? Yes or No?

If you believe global warming is a fake, then the resultant dying down of wind power is a fake too.

But, if you believe in global warming, then it is perfectly natural that there could be resultant changes to the earth's atmosphere because of it.

Now, let's see your reading comprehension. I have a feeling you won't be able to answer my questions because you are a retard but hey...surprise me.

"...Rocketing energy prices could 'strangle' production of British steel, a leading industry figure warned as factory bosses said they will have to close within weeks as a result of the ongoing crisis..."

This is what we call a predictable surprise. :laugh:

Do you retards believe in global warming? Yes or No?

If you believe global warming is a fake, then the resultant dying down of wind power is a fake too.

But, if you believe in global warming, then it is perfectly natural that there could be resultant changes to the earth's atmosphere because of it.

Now, let's see your reading comprehension. I have a feeling you won't be able to answer my questions because you are a retard but hey...surprise me.
I believe we are in an interglacial cycle and our present temperature is still 2C below the peak temperature of previous interglacial cycles. I believe the recent warming trend is due to natural causes and not a 120 ppm increase in a minor greenhouse gas.

Scientists come to opposite conclusions about the causes of recent climate change depending on which datasets they consider.

Increased climate fluctuation and environmental uncertainty are artifacts of a bipolar glaciated world where the threshold for extensive northern hemisphere continental glaciation is lower than the threshold for extensive southern hemisphere continental glaciation and our the present temperature is close to the northern hemisphere threshold.

"Mainstream" science has wrongly correlated the recent warming trend with CO2. They have mistaken the increased climate fluctuation and environmental uncertainty of a bipolar glaciated world for man made warming.

The planet is uniquely configured for bipolar glaciation. A configuration which has never existed before in the history of the planet. We are precariously poised for extensive northern hemisphere glaciation. A condition which has led to increased climate fluctuation and environmental uncertainty over the last 2.7 million years. It is that volatility that will be the undoing of "mainstream" science's faulty analysis and conclusion. Within 30 years everything you believe will be proven wrong.

Forum List

Back