Will You Vote For Survival, Or Vote For Death.

[

I think I saw that before. But there is a better way to end hunger rather than to invade somebody else's country where food is more plentiful. It is not to overpopulate your country beyond its ability to produce food to feed them!

While over population is a myth that was debunked 40 years ago, you might also consider that in America, white people are ALREADY below replacement levels, the white population is DECLINING.

The over population myth is simply a ruse to encourage white people to engage in voluntary genocide of themselves. I get that you're too stupid to grasp this, nevertheless...

Debunk this.
RABeEJl.jpg

Was that graph drawn in crayon? Did you honestly think 1AD came AFTER 1000AD?

You should have finished 3rd grade, seriously.

I know that facts are something you lack any familiarity with, but the idiocy you post is contrary to the facts.

1900px-World_population_growth_rate_1950%E2%80%932050.svg.png

You see, population growth is declining, rapidly.

Population growth - Wikipedia

Declining rapidly my ass. My earlier graph told the tale. This new one will add to it. No matter what bullshit global warming denier like graphs you come up with to do the same thing to overpopulation, I can come up with others to refute it.
dlZeylE.jpg

[

I think I saw that before. But there is a better way to end hunger rather than to invade somebody else's country where food is more plentiful. It is not to overpopulate your country beyond its ability to produce food to feed them!

While over population is a myth that was debunked 40 years ago, you might also consider that in America, white people are ALREADY below replacement levels, the white population is DECLINING.

The over population myth is simply a ruse to encourage white people to engage in voluntary genocide of themselves. I get that you're too stupid to grasp this, nevertheless...

Debunk this.
RABeEJl.jpg

I know that facts are something you lack any familiarity with, but the idiocy you post is contrary to the facts.

Declining rapidly my ass. My earlier graph told the tale. This new one will add to it. No matter what bullshit global warming denier like graphs you come up with to do the same thing to overpopulation, I can come up with others to refute it.
dlZeylE.jpg

Your earlier graph was childish and pulled from your ass. The INCREASE is declining rapidly, moron.

We have gone from a global population increase of 2.2% annually to 0,2% - that is a huge drop.

[Q! As for that twat Ann Frank, apart from hoping that she did indeed die a painful death,.

What kind of a fucking piece of shit asshole are you?

Do you enjoy kicking puppies to death? Do you sit out on your porch and hope you will see people killed in accidents?

When you hear about a plane crashing- do you spend your time hoping that everyone one board was burned to death slowly?

What kind of fucking piece of shit asshole would ever hope that a teenage girl died a painful death?

Your kind of piece of shit asshole.

Unlike you, I already KNOW what kind of piece of shit asshole you are. I will add four pages of jewish religious teachings and a picture with a quote to help remind you.
i9kENmj.jpg
6M7dOca.jpg
B2NNoV1.jpg
mxCjsNx.jpg
LHEN9Ck.jpg

You are the kind of piece of shit asshole who hopes that a teenage girl's death was painful.

Who the fuck cares what else you have to say?

You are a fucking asshole waste of oxygen.

[Q! As for that twat Ann Frank, apart from hoping that she did indeed die a painful death,.

Do you enjoy kicking puppies to death? Do you sit out on your porch and hope you will see people killed in accidents?

When you hear about a plane crashing- do you spend your time hoping that everyone one board was burned to death slowly?

What kind of fucking piece of shit asshole would ever hope that a teenage girl died a painful death?

Unlike you, I already KNOW what kind of piece of shit asshole you are. I will add four pages of jewish religious teachings and a picture with a quote to help remind you.
i9kENmj.jpg
6M7dOca.jpg
B2NNoV1.jpg
mxCjsNx.jpg
LHEN9Ck.jpg

You know, it just FIGURES that you're one of those.

Go join ISIS, shit pile.

One of what. If you are jewish, you are WAY closer to ISIS than I am. In this next picture, a quote below the jew in the picture didn't copy. But it said, "There shall be no remnants and survivors from the impurity of Christianity." Rabbi Baruch Efrati; Jewish school head in West bank.
FgtcrCT.jpg

i9kENmj.jpg
6M7dOca.jpg
B2NNoV1.jpg
mxCjsNx.jpg
LHEN9Ck.jpg

Go join ISIS, shit pile.

One of what. If you are jewish, you are WAY closer to ISIS than I am. In this next picture, a quote below the jew in the picture didn't copy. But it said, "There shall be no remnants and survivors from the impurity of Christianity." Rabbi Baruch Efrati; Jewish school head in West bank.
FgtcrCT.jpg

Go fuck yourself Nazi boi.

i9kENmj.jpg
6M7dOca.jpg
B2NNoV1.jpg
mxCjsNx.jpg
LHEN9Ck.jpg

Go join ISIS, shit pile.

FgtcrCT.jpg

The only difference between you and ISIS is that you just hope people will die painful deaths.

At least I hope there is that difference.

[

Debunk this.
RABeEJl.jpg

dlZeylE.jpg

Your earlier graph was childish and pulled from your ass. The INCREASE is declining rapidly, moron.

We have gone from a global population increase of 2.2% annually to 0,2% - that is a huge drop.

It is still growth. Even if what you say is true. Which I doubt. Just a few days ago I was watching some sort of documentary about India. They are expecting a huge increase in population.

i9kENmj.jpg
6M7dOca.jpg
B2NNoV1.jpg
mxCjsNx.jpg
LHEN9Ck.jpg

Go join ISIS, shit pile.

FgtcrCT.jpg

Go fuck yourself Nazi boi.
\
The truth hurts. Doesn't it.

i9kENmj.jpg
6M7dOca.jpg
B2NNoV1.jpg
mxCjsNx.jpg
LHEN9Ck.jpg

Go join ISIS, shit pile.

FgtcrCT.jpg

The only difference between you and ISIS is that you just hope people will die painful deaths.

I hate the hell out of ISIS. (As well as muslims in general) That should make for a pretty big difference between me and ISIS. At least it would to a sane person.

i9kENmj.jpg
6M7dOca.jpg
B2NNoV1.jpg
mxCjsNx.jpg
LHEN9Ck.jpg

Go join ISIS, shit pile.

FgtcrCT.jpg

I hate the hell out of ISIS. (As well as muslims in general) That should make for a pretty big difference between me and ISIS. At least it would to a sane person.

At least I hope there is that difference

I already voted for Trump. I am figuring out someway to get names and addresses of Clinton voters otherwise known as TRAITORS and ENEMIES. For personal use for now and eventually use for our courts to try them for treason.
You really, really would have felt at home in NAZI Germany, probably as a member of the Gestapo. How you can think of yourself as a patriot and hate everything that America stands for is beyond me.

First, just about everything you have heard and continue to hear about Hitler and WW II in general is an outright lie! Why? Demonizing an enemy is a tactic as old as the hills. History is written by the victors. In war, truth is the first casualty. Also, Napoleon once basically said that history is just a bunch of lies that have been agreed upon.

Next, as a White American male, "I"! decide what American "stands for." Not a long lineage of asskissing politicians who go around shaking babies and kissing hands.
I like how you try to make yourself out to know history when you clearly have no idea. I know there is nothing I can say but I'll try anyway. I have visited the An Frank house, it shows a small piece of a larger story and I promise it is no illusion. I visited a place called the fortress of Breendonk, which during WWII was the processing center were the jews in Belgium started their journey to the concentration camps, I can promise you, walking those hall is a chilling experience. And I've visited Auschwitz, I have never been to another place where I felt more that ghost where speaking to me. And if you don't want to take my word for it, you could try speaking to the people who liberated the camps or where inmates. There are some still around. Or you can read a book,most of those have photographic evidence, or watch a documentary on the subject, those have actual film that proves it. My point is you denying it happened makes you deliberately ignorant and a poor excuse as a human being. Usually I find stupidity in other people funny. In the case of someone like you, it makes me mad because it's a betrayal of literally millions of people who where killed by one of the worst regimes in history.

I hope you're not talking about me. Because I will, metaphorically speaking, shove your ideas about Hitler and WW II in general up your ass! As for that twat Ann Frank, apart from hoping that she did indeed die a painful death, that whole story is mainly fiction. There was a legal dispute that came up between the person who wrote the book and Ann Frank's father. To help sweep the truth under the rug, Ann Frank's father settled out of court.
That twat Ann Frank was a 15 year old girl that didn't commit any crime. You actually speaking about her the way you did proves my point that you are a despicable human being. As you shoving my ideas up my ass. Unlike you I don't like things up my ass. I know in your world the guys in Deliverance are just friendly rednecks that doesn't mean it's right.

Had direct access to a meeting or a lunch.

When you can show a clear quid pro quo with Clinton personally profiting and a donor receiving real access to something, you may have a point. Right now you have nothing.

Had direct access to a meeting or a lunch.....after handing over a bribe.

You denying this?

You finding this appropriate?

Speak up.

A bribe to a charity?
I see nothing concerning.

Do any politicians meet with or invite campaign donors to events?
Of course they do. If you see this as bribery, then you need to look at the entirety of Congress.

The bribery scams started early for Bill's wife...
Let's remind all that she was the bag-woman for her husband, in Arkansas, selling the right to pollute the Arkansas waterways....

"Americans of all political persuasions are coming to the sad realization that our First Lady -- a woman of undoubted talents who was a role model for many in her generation -- is a congenital liar.

Drip by drip, like Whitewater torture, the case is being made that she is compelled to mislead, and to ensnare her subordinates and friends in a web of deceit.

1. Remember the story she told about studying The Wall Street Journal to explain her 10,000 percent profit in 1979 commodity trading? We now know that was a lie told to turn aside accusations that as the Governor's wife she profited corruptly, her account being run by a lawyer for state poultry interests through a disreputable broker.

She lied for good reason: To admit otherwise would be to confess taking, and paying taxes on, what some think amounted to a $100,000 bribe."
Essay;Blizzard of Lies

Nice deflection.

What will you do if corruption loses today?

Currently Trump leads in the key battle ground states. Corruption is on the ropes. I know the day is yet early, but what will you do if America rejects corruption?

This post is prescient.

He won....American has one more chance.

I'll post a thread today as to what they'll do.

Had direct access to a meeting or a lunch.....after handing over a bribe.

You denying this?

You finding this appropriate?

Speak up.

A bribe to a charity?
I see nothing concerning.

Do any politicians meet with or invite campaign donors to events?
Of course they do. If you see this as bribery, then you need to look at the entirety of Congress.

The bribery scams started early for Bill's wife...
Let's remind all that she was the bag-woman for her husband, in Arkansas, selling the right to pollute the Arkansas waterways....

"Americans of all political persuasions are coming to the sad realization that our First Lady -- a woman of undoubted talents who was a role model for many in her generation -- is a congenital liar.

Drip by drip, like Whitewater torture, the case is being made that she is compelled to mislead, and to ensnare her subordinates and friends in a web of deceit.

1. Remember the story she told about studying The Wall Street Journal to explain her 10,000 percent profit in 1979 commodity trading? We now know that was a lie told to turn aside accusations that as the Governor's wife she profited corruptly, her account being run by a lawyer for state poultry interests through a disreputable broker.

She lied for good reason: To admit otherwise would be to confess taking, and paying taxes on, what some think amounted to a $100,000 bribe."
Essay;Blizzard of Lies

Nice deflection.

What will you do if corruption loses today?

Currently Trump leads in the key battle ground states. Corruption is on the ropes. I know the day is yet early, but what will you do if America rejects corruption?

Your "corruption" narrative is just dumb.
She's already won, you just don't know it yet.

"She's already won, you just don't know it yet."

In your face, booyyyyeeeeee!!!!

[

Your "corruption" narrative is just dumb.
She's already won, you just don't know it yet.

Today's election is a plebiscite on corruption. America will either embrace or reject corruption as the basis of our government. Hillary is a crook, you support her BECAUSE she is a crook. Does America want to be a kleptocracy where the rule of law is a farce and action is based on who is bribed at what time? You do, I don't - we shall see regarding the rest of the nation.

But make no mistake, this election is about corruption, an up or down vote.

There is no bribery, corruption or criminality.
You've bought into the BS.

Get your "rigged election" excuses ready. You'll need them.

"There is no bribery, corruption or criminality."

For clarity....are you more a fool or more a liar?

Forum List

Back