Will You Vote For Survival, Or Vote For Death.

Yeah, really.

"Yes, Clinton foundation donors had direct access to the State Department

.... generous donors to the Clinton Foundation were able to have their requests for access to the Secretary of State or high power affairs organized through that department channeled directly to the folks in charge while Hillary Clinton was in office."
Yes, Clinton foundation donors had direct access to the State Department - Hot Air

Had direct access to a meeting or a lunch.

When you can show a clear quid pro quo with Clinton personally profiting and a donor receiving real access to something, you may have a point. Right now you have nothing.

Had direct access to a meeting or a lunch.....after handing over a bribe.

You denying this?

You finding this appropriate?

Speak up.

A bribe to a charity?
I see nothing concerning.

Do any politicians meet with or invite campaign donors to events?
Of course they do. If you see this as bribery, then you need to look at the entirety of Congress.

The bribery scams started early for Bill's wife...
Let's remind all that she was the bag-woman for her husband, in Arkansas, selling the right to pollute the Arkansas waterways....

"Americans of all political persuasions are coming to the sad realization that our First Lady -- a woman of undoubted talents who was a role model for many in her generation -- is a congenital liar.

Drip by drip, like Whitewater torture, the case is being made that she is compelled to mislead, and to ensnare her subordinates and friends in a web of deceit.

1. Remember the story she told about studying The Wall Street Journal to explain her 10,000 percent profit in 1979 commodity trading? We now know that was a lie told to turn aside accusations that as the Governor's wife she profited corruptly, her account being run by a lawyer for state poultry interests through a disreputable broker.

She lied for good reason: To admit otherwise would be to confess taking, and paying taxes on, what some think amounted to a $100,000 bribe."
Essay;Blizzard of Lies

Nice deflection.

What will you do if corruption loses today?

Currently Trump leads in the key battle ground states. Corruption is on the ropes. I know the day is yet early, but what will you do if America rejects corruption?

When you can show a clear quid pro quo with Clinton personally profiting and a donor receiving real access to something, you may have a point. Right now you have nothing.

You denying this?

Speak up.

A bribe to a charity?

Of course they do. If you see this as bribery, then you need to look at the entirety of Congress.

Let's remind all that she was the bag-woman for her husband, in Arkansas, selling the right to pollute the Arkansas waterways....

"Americans of all political persuasions are coming to the sad realization that our First Lady -- a woman of undoubted talents who was a role model for many in her generation -- is a congenital liar.

Drip by drip, like Whitewater torture, the case is being made that she is compelled to mislead, and to ensnare her subordinates and friends in a web of deceit.

1. Remember the story she told about studying The Wall Street Journal to explain her 10,000 percent profit in 1979 commodity trading? We now know that was a lie told to turn aside accusations that as the Governor's wife she profited corruptly, her account being run by a lawyer for state poultry interests through a disreputable broker.

She lied for good reason: To admit otherwise would be to confess taking, and paying taxes on, what some think amounted to a $100,000 bribe."
Essay;Blizzard of Lies

Nice deflection.

You denying this?

Speak up.

I already responded to that, dope.

You denying this?

Speak up.

A bribe to a charity?

Essay;Blizzard of Lies

Nice deflection.

What will you do if corruption loses today?

Currently Trump leads in the key battle ground states. Corruption is on the ropes. I know the day is yet early, but what will you do if America rejects corruption?

Your "corruption" narrative is just dumb.
She's already won, you just don't know it yet.

[

Today's election is a plebiscite on corruption. America will either embrace or reject corruption as the basis of our government. Hillary is a crook, you support her BECAUSE she is a crook. Does America want to be a kleptocracy where the rule of law is a farce and action is based on who is bribed at what time? You do, I don't - we shall see regarding the rest of the nation.

But make no mistake, this election is about corruption, an up or down vote.

[

Today's election is a plebiscite on corruption. America will either embrace or reject corruption as the basis of our government. Hillary is a crook, you support her BECAUSE she is a crook. Does America want to be a kleptocracy where the rule of law is a farce and action is based on who is bribed at what time? You do, I don't - we shall see regarding the rest of the nation.

But make no mistake, this election is about corruption, an up or down vote.

There is no bribery, corruption or criminality.
You've bought into the BS.

Get your "rigged election" excuses ready. You'll need them.

Race means zero. No bearing on my vote. Bigotry is for low life's.

Spoken like a true NIG. (Ger!) What species of human you are means everything. Also, not being a "bigot" is for asskissers and sellouts.

Racists like you are voting Trump.

Now not all Trump voters are racists, but Trump sure did make sure he appealed to all of you.
You are the racist.

Racists are dumb fucks who think all(or even most)racists are white.

"I" am the "racist." And proud of it.

i.e. a Trump voter.

These two pillars of America are at stake:

Trump promises to embrace the Constitution....Bill's wife promises the very opposite: to fight against free speech.

Trump supports American sovereignty....Bill's wife admitted she favors open borders.

How tough is that choice???

Trump promises whatever he thinks his voters want to hear him say- but in very vague terms of course.

Clinton promises to uphold the Constitution- and has actually been in a position to do so.

Trump promises a trade war and to betray our allies.

Not a tough choice at all.

The entertainer versus the Secretary of State- really no question at all.

Do you enjoy being an idiot? If "FAIR TRADE" incites a trade war, I am all for it! You should be more concerned with betraying your fellow American workers than our "allies." Also, Trump was a multi-billionaire before he did anything on TV.

You are the racist.

Racists are dumb fucks who think all(or even most)racists are white.

"I" am the "racist." And proud of it.

i.e. a Trump voter.

These two pillars of America are at stake:

Trump promises to embrace the Constitution....Bill's wife promises the very opposite: to fight against free speech.

Trump supports American sovereignty....Bill's wife admitted she favors open borders.

How tough is that choice???

Trump promises whatever he thinks his voters want to hear him say- but in very vague terms of course.

Clinton promises to uphold the Constitution- and has actually been in a position to do so.

Trump promises a trade war and to betray our allies.

Not a tough choice at all.

The entertainer versus the Secretary of State- really no question at all.

Do you enjoy being an idiot? .

Do you enjoy being an asshole and a bigot?

The classic the country ends thread. No matter who is elected not aheck ofalot changes. Same crap same country different day. I've heard these same claims for 60 years.....its b s. I'm going 3rd party....neither candidate deserves my vote.

If you are White, vote for Trump! Save your women's clits.

Even you must see how dopey your post is.

The philosophical mathematics works out. If you let muslims into this country, you are going to have to be accepting of muslim ways. In most muslim countries, they cut women's clits off. If you let them into this country like obama has and Hillary likely will, some women here will have their clits cut off.

I already voted for Trump. I am figuring out someway to get names and addresses of Clinton voters otherwise known as TRAITORS and ENEMIES. For personal use for now and eventually use for our courts to try them for treason.
You really, really would have felt at home in NAZI Germany, probably as a member of the Gestapo. How you can think of yourself as a patriot and hate everything that America stands for is beyond me.

First, just about everything you have heard and continue to hear about Hitler and WW II in general is an outright lie! Why? Demonizing an enemy is a tactic as old as the hills. History is written by the victors. In war, truth is the first casualty. Also, Napoleon once basically said that history is just a bunch of lies that have been agreed upon.

Next, as a White American male, "I"! decide what American "stands for." Not a long lineage of asskissing politicians who go around shaking babies and kissing hands.
I like how you try to make yourself out to know history when you clearly have no idea. I know there is nothing I can say but I'll try anyway. I have visited the An Frank house, it shows a small piece of a larger story and I promise it is no illusion. I visited a place called the fortress of Breendonk, which during WWII was the processing center were the jews in Belgium started their journey to the concentration camps, I can promise you, walking those hall is a chilling experience. And I've visited Auschwitz, I have never been to another place where I felt more that ghost where speaking to me. And if you don't want to take my word for it, you could try speaking to the people who liberated the camps or where inmates. There are some still around. Or you can read a book,most of those have photographic evidence, or watch a documentary on the subject, those have actual film that proves it. My point is you denying it happened makes you deliberately ignorant and a poor excuse as a human being. Usually I find stupidity in other people funny. In the case of someone like you, it makes me mad because it's a betrayal of literally millions of people who where killed by one of the worst regimes in history.

I hope you're not talking about me. Because I will, metaphorically speaking, shove your ideas about Hitler and WW II in general up your ass! As for that twat Ann Frank, apart from hoping that she did indeed die a painful death, that whole story is mainly fiction. There was a legal dispute that came up between the person who wrote the book and Ann Frank's father. To help sweep the truth under the rug, Ann Frank's father settled out of court.

Even "if" what you say about the texas thing is true, who in the hell would want to live in a place like that. Also, you have probably heard of the "heat island" effect that cities have. There is no telling what a texas sized city would do.

There is another point that blows the hell out of your idea. Which is that even with people being spread out as they are, the ecological system is collapsing! And as things now stand, every day about 21,000 people starve to death or died from problems caused by lack of food. I have said heard some idiots say that the problem isn't a lack of food. It's that many people can't afford it. But if food was plentiful, it wouldn't be expensive.

Another thing is that I have seen the overcrowded conditions in places like China and India. Like it or not, that many people is an obscenity! I guess what Milton said was true. People have the ability to make a heaven out of hell or a hell out of heaven.

Details here:

Well, the initial calculation was done by Thomas Sowell in 1984, when the world's population was 4.4 billion.http://www.carlopelanda.com/econaut/...n%20Growth.htm

Quote:

In 1984, it was proven by the economist Thomas Sowell that the entire world population (4.4 billion at the time) could live comfortably in the state of Texas. He wrote “Every human being on the face of the Earth could be housed in the state of Texas in one-story, single-family homes, each with a front and a back yard. A family of four would thus have 6,800 square feet- about the size of the typical middle-class American home with front and backyards.”(Carter 99) According to more recent research on the topic, all of the world’s 1997 population (5.84 billion) could fit on the small Island of Bali in Indonesia.(Stiefel 98)

According to latest calculations, if we assume a world population of 6.7 billion, all the people in the world could fit into Texas and occupy an area of ~1,118 sq. ft. each.

To recap: so far, we can put every living person on the planet within the land territory of Texas, with density about equal to New York City (not just Manhattan; all 5 boroughs). And we can give them all adequate water with just over half the water from the Columbia River.

But what about food? Clearly that is of concern! Well, apparently 300 square meters will feed one person for one year. Since a kilometer is 1000 meters, we could feed (1000<ENTER> 1000 × 300 ÷) 3333 people per square kilometer. We'll call it 3000 people per square kilometer to make things even. And that means (7<EEX>9 <ENTER> 3000 ÷) 2,333,333 square kilometers to feed everyone.

The total farmland in the US is about 922,000,000 acres. There are 247.1 acres per square kilometer, so that is (922<EEX>6<ENTER> 247.1 ÷) 3,731,282 square kilometers. Hey, that's more than 2,333,333! In other words, the farmland in the US could feed everyone!

So what have we ended up with? Well, every person in the world could live inside of Texas without overcrowding. We could all have water with just the Columbia River alone. And we could easily feed ourselves with just the farmland within the US as it exists.

Canada. Mexico. Alaska. Central America. South America. Europe. Asia. Africa. Australia. Greenland. All the islands. All the oceans. The Great Lakes. All empty, devoid of people. No need to farm or live there.

Now that we have the numbers, are we really overpopulated? I would argue a resounding "NO" and I think any who say otherwise are simply not adding it up.

The Overpopulation Myth

Amazing, huh?

Of course, Liberals and the media (is that redundant?) would rather wring their hands and cry 'crisis!!!'

You are fruitloops. No matter what I say, it goes in one ear, meets very little resistance, and goes out the other.
RABeEJl.jpg

You claimed Uncensored wrong....I proved him to be correct....

...and now you're whining all the way home.

But..at least you have that autographed copy of Thomas Malthus' tome.

So now you go back to being full of shit. Uncensored didn't prove me wrong. And neither did you. I remember hearing somewhere that there are about 65 million people in England. But if everybody there lived an agrarian lifestyle, they could only produce enough food to feed about 8 million people. Apparently food isn't as easy to get as you think.

Profanity is the effort of a feeble mind to express itself forcefully.

Profanity is an effort to force somebody who is unwilling to think to do so.

I don't think the children of spiders deserve to live either.
yISYzJx.jpg

Will you be planning on going out and killing those children?

Or will you be hoping others will do it for you?

Blow me. .

Please stop sharing your sexual fantasies here at USMB.

So are you planning on going out and killing those muslim children yourself?

Or are you just hoping others do your dirty work for you?

2A9D9A3F00000578-3164999-image-m-10_1437122818710.jpg

ISIS film a CHILD carrying out a beheading for the first time: 'Cub of the Caliphate' is the first seen executing a prisoner by decapitation as the terror group increasingly use boys to kill

Read more: ISIS jihadis film a CHILD carrying out a beheading for the first time | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

In other news, Hillary Clinton has extended a special invitation for this child to come to America and go to school with your children...
You go through a lot of trouble to show how stupid you are. People starve for one reason and one reason only. Where they are at, there is no food! What part of that don't you get. It doesn't matter what some industrialized nation had been able to do in other parts of the world.

As for desertification, you have to be a fool not to see it. Just as an example, look at what is going on in California.

Have you completed Jr. High?

It appears not, you don't grasp concepts such as "research" and "citations."

You made the ignorant and childish claim that the world has a lack of food (cuz GAEA is angry!) You base your moronic claims on shit you hear on TV from celebrities, most of whom like you, never completed high school. You mindlessly spew shit, sans evidence, and demand others accept it because "George Soros says so."

I live in Yorba Linda, a small city in the Southern part of the Peoples Republic. And no, it is not undergoing "desertification." Quite the opposite. Southern California is a Mediterranean climate. Most or it, outside of the Mojave, is not really desert. We got six inches of rain the last week of October, and we had rain last Saturday. This is the wettest drought in history.

More Soaking Rain, Mountain Snow Headed to California; Record Wet October in Parts of Oregon, Washington - wunderground.com

You see sploogy, the drought, just like Global Warming, is 90% political. California operates on a 7 year cycle, always has. We are in the wet part of the cycle now, but don't expect the power made rulers to ever let loose of the "drought," it gives them too much power over the peasants.

Are you talking to me? If so, you DARE doubt desertification? Each year the U.S. loses about 960 million tons of top soil. (the rate used to be nearly twice as high) Mainly due to farming. The U.S loses top soil at 10 times its natural replenishment rate. China and India are losing their top soil at 30 to 40 times its natural replenishment rate.

[

I think I saw that before. But there is a better way to end hunger rather than to invade somebody else's country where food is more plentiful. It is not to overpopulate your country beyond its ability to produce food to feed them!

While over population is a myth that was debunked 40 years ago, you might also consider that in America, white people are ALREADY below replacement levels, the white population is DECLINING.

The over population myth is simply a ruse to encourage white people to engage in voluntary genocide of themselves. I get that you're too stupid to grasp this, nevertheless...

Debunk this.
RABeEJl.jpg

[Q! As for that twat Ann Frank, apart from hoping that she did indeed die a painful death,.

What kind of a fucking piece of shit asshole are you?

Do you enjoy kicking puppies to death? Do you sit out on your porch and hope you will see people killed in accidents?

When you hear about a plane crashing- do you spend your time hoping that everyone one board was burned to death slowly?

What kind of fucking piece of shit asshole would ever hope that a teenage girl died a painful death?

Your kind of piece of shit asshole.

[

Are you talking to me? If so, you DARE doubt desertification? Each year the U.S. loses about 960 million tons of top soil. (the rate used to be nearly twice as high) Mainly due to farming. The U.S loses top soil at 10 times its natural replenishment rate. China and India are losing their top soil at 30 to 40 times its natural replenishment rate.

I don't "doubt" you, I entirely rebuke you.

I am highly educated and extremely intelligent.

You are neither.

[

I think I saw that before. But there is a better way to end hunger rather than to invade somebody else's country where food is more plentiful. It is not to overpopulate your country beyond its ability to produce food to feed them!

While over population is a myth that was debunked 40 years ago, you might also consider that in America, white people are ALREADY below replacement levels, the white population is DECLINING.

The over population myth is simply a ruse to encourage white people to engage in voluntary genocide of themselves. I get that you're too stupid to grasp this, nevertheless...

Debunk this.
RABeEJl.jpg

Was that graph drawn in crayon? Did you honestly think 1AD came AFTER 1000AD?

You should have finished 3rd grade, seriously.

I know that facts are something you lack any familiarity with, but the idiocy you post is contrary to the facts.

1900px-World_population_growth_rate_1950%E2%80%932050.svg.png

You see, population growth is declining, rapidly.

Population growth - Wikipedia

The classic the country ends thread. No matter who is elected not aheck ofalot changes. Same crap same country different day. I've heard these same claims for 60 years.....its b s. I'm going 3rd party....neither candidate deserves my vote.

If you are White, vote for Trump! Save your women's clits.

Even you must see how dopey your post is.

The philosophical mathematics works out. If you let muslims into this country, you are going to have to be accepting of muslim ways. In most muslim countries, they cut women's clits off. If you let them into this country like obama has and Hillary likely will, some women here will have their clits cut off.

Dope.

[Q! As for that twat Ann Frank, apart from hoping that she did indeed die a painful death,.

Do you enjoy kicking puppies to death? Do you sit out on your porch and hope you will see people killed in accidents?

When you hear about a plane crashing- do you spend your time hoping that everyone one board was burned to death slowly?

What kind of fucking piece of shit asshole would ever hope that a teenage girl died a painful death?

Unlike you, I already KNOW what kind of piece of shit asshole you are. I will add four pages of jewish religious teachings and a picture with a quote to help remind you.
i9kENmj.jpg
6M7dOca.jpg
B2NNoV1.jpg
mxCjsNx.jpg
LHEN9Ck.jpg

Unlike you, I already KNOW what kind of piece of shit asshole you are. I will add four pages of jewish religious teachings and a picture with a quote to help remind you.
i9kENmj.jpg
6M7dOca.jpg
B2NNoV1.jpg
mxCjsNx.jpg
LHEN9Ck.jpg

You know, it just FIGURES that you're one of those.

Go join ISIS, shit pile.

Forum List

Back