Will You Ever Visit Washington DC as a Tourist?

Will you ever visit Washington DC as a tourist?

• No, it no longer represents American citizens.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Yes, but only after all the statues and monuments dedicated to White folk are removed.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it is too dangerous because of the democrat voters.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Yes, but only if the voter fraud does not stand.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Obviously not the Black areas which are filled with chronic, low IQ ghetto dwellers committing violent crime. I mean historical places like the Capital Building.
But they love love their new Command-In-Chief.

I don't have plans to ever return to DC but it has nothing to do with any of this. The traffic gridlock in NoVA/DC is more than my nerves can take ever again. I will drive the long way around to even keep from passing through the beltway or anything interior to it.

Obviously not the Black areas which are filled with chronic, low IQ ghetto dwellers committing violent crime. I mean historical places like the Capital Building.
Sure, after they clean up the mess by the trumpers that tried unsuccessfully to overthrow free elections, rule of law and governance by democratically elected, representative government.

I lived in Georgetown for several years in the 70s. I was in a working rock band, and partied often in Anacostia, the legendary "bad-black area".

Great people. They treated us like kings.

I lived in Georgetown for several years in the 70s. I was in a working rock band, and partied often in Anacostia, the legendary "bad-black area".

I lived in Alexandria in the mid 1980's while in the army, were the hookers on "O" street when you were around there?

I lived in Alexandria in the mid 1980's while in the army, were the hookers on "O" street when you were around there?
They were in Frankfurt, Germany on "K" street when I served during that time.

14th St, around the National Theater. The Blue Mirror Lounge was a great titty bar, later favored by Marion Barry.

Congressional Republicans have learned one undeniable fact that allows them to be quite comfortable with the impeached president trump's gigantic fvck-up, that of encouraging today's violence in D.C. They know the conservatives' and right-leaning centrists' long-term memory is nearly nonexistent.

By the first days of spring, red state governors, realizing they're killing the constituents they need for reelection, will have stopped repeating the impeached former president trump's lies about COVID-19. This will enable them to have their voter base eagerly following the scientific and medical experts' directions to stop the spread of the disease. So, by mid summer and with the correct spin, these governors will be seen as the heroes that ended the Democrats' COVID plague.

When mid-term elections roll around in 2022, new GOP faces with old GOP promises will replace the conspiracy nuts elected during the forgotten "trump era".

About the same time in early spring, FOX Noise will be well on its way to, again, being THE right-wing's most trusted "news" source.

That absence of long-term memory of conservatives and right-leaning centrists, has been the most reliable political tool the Republican Party has, to guarantee its survival. Moscow Mitch knows it, as do all professional Republican politicians.

Predictions of the demise of the Republican Party, causing so much worry among RINOs, is not shared by Moscow Mitch or any other GOP member who truly understands their right-wing base.

Reality must be completely foreign to you now, then.

Last time I was in DC in the safe areas was in the early 1990's. On a business trip with a secretary (Swedish chick - married for a second time at the time) taking EDGAR classes for SEC filings. It was fun, good chemistry but I respected her current relationship and I unfortunately was ball and chained with a mistake at the time. But there was something special at that time downtown there. No cops. No National Guard. I parked the car literally anywhere on the street and we strolled around admiring the buildings and monuments with no interference. No BLM savages, etc.

Here I thought you were going to be promoting the Smithsonian or the WW2 memorial.

But instead its your standard KKK dipshittery.

Bait and switch, bro.

Skylar you douchebag, a lot of folks allude to the novel 1984 in regards to the insanity happening today, but what is happening is the movie Planet of the Apes. Cast your vote you nitwit!

Skylar, a lot of folks allude to the novel 1984 in regards to the insanity happening today, but what is happening is the movie Planet of the Apes.

Your obsessive hatred of black folks is noted. And boring.

At least be vaguely useful and post a link to say, the museum at the George Washington residence, or the show us some pictures of the Jefferson Memorial.

Forum List

Back