Will voting actually count?

We can only hope the votes will still count within our electoral process. I'm in a state that is mail=in ballot ONLY and while that may be convenient, it leaves too much room for getting messed with. You would think after all the complaint and uproar after 2016 that someone, somewhere would have done something to ensure a safe & fair election or process to vote. Neither side has done anything about it.

Why not a digital online program, requiring id's, passwords, and a few personal questions ? And/or something similar at polling places?

I don't think it will. Dems have shown just how far they will go to regain power, and they are well funded by Soros and Hollyweird elites, along with inside help from whomever. GOP has shown just how less they plan to assist keeping the WH as republican. So why bother? Votes will me miscounted, lost, manipulated, etc.
We can trot our butts to the polls and it sill doesn't mean it will be counted for the party that is opposite of the gatherer collecting those votes. So I ask again...why bother?

If Trump attempted to pass a voter ID law, this might help in in-person polls, but so far he has not shown interest in doing this.

We have to have an ID to fly now..other than a drivers license; we must have ID to drive; we must have ID to open a bank account; The list can go on and on...but one doesn't need a voter ID to vote in the most important election for our country? So one last time....why bother?
it didn't in the last election. hillary demanded that trump accept the results of the election and trump shrugged his shoulders. given the antics of the left i can see why he would have.

now you likely hear the left saying trump wasn't going to why should they and in fact, they have not from day 1. hell, before trump won they were already starting.

so they ask for things they have zero intention of giving and/or following through.

but we have nothing else available to us - so vote just the same.

I don't think it will. Dems have shown just how far they will go to regain power, and they are well funded by Soros and Hollyweird elites, along with inside help from whomever. GOP has shown just how less they plan to assist keeping the WH as republican. So why bother? Votes will me miscounted, lost, manipulated, etc.
We can trot our butts to the polls and it sill doesn't mean it will be counted for the party that is opposite of the gatherer collecting those votes. So I ask again...why bother?

If Trump attempted to pass a voter ID law, this might help in in-person polls, but so far he has not shown interest in doing this.

We have to have an ID to fly now..other than a drivers license; we must have ID to drive; we must have ID to open a bank account; The list can go on and on...but one doesn't need a voter ID to vote in the most important election for our country? So one last time....why bother?
your vote never counts. Both political parties in this country serve the same masters and that's not you or me.

Mrs Clinton got 3m more votes than Donny and still lost. Thats not right.
popular vote has never mattered. EVER. your bitching about it to this day well that's not right.

but the left will bitch whine holler and act emotionally 2 years old when they don't get their way. i mean, look at you here.

HILLARY LOST FAIR AND SQUARE ACCORDING TO 250 YEAR OLD RULES WAH NOT FAIR.

eat it.

popular vote has never mattered. EVER. your bitching about it to this day well that's not right.

but the left will bitch whine holler and act emotionally 2 years old when they don't get their way. i mean, look at you here.

eat it.
And as I pointed out in my thread, they're frigging hypocrites. Had the Benghazi Bitch been forced on us, they'd sing high praises of the Electoral College.

The most important election is for your city/county and state officials.
No matter how I vote the same old turds get put back into office until they retire or die.

Yup.

Which is why I’m always tickled about 3rd party voters (like yourself I think—could be wrong).

The system is set up to produce these results to where the wealthy and powerful remain wealthy and powerful. You don’t think those lobbyists have your best interest in mind when they contribute to a candidate; do you? If a 3rd party candidate were to be a serious contender; she/he would fall into the same pattern.

/——/ Dem cries black voter suppression in the mostly Black Bronx.
A New York state lawmaker who sought to replace a retiring member of Congress refused to concede defeat Thursday following Tuesday’s Democratic primary, claiming the election was plagued by “intentional black voter suppression.”
New York Democrat refuses to concede House primary election, alleges ‘black voter suppression’

BTW:The top finisher was New York City Councilman Ritchie Torres, who is also African-American.

Vote or not, the duopoly will win again.
When all that are offered are incompetents and/or war criminals, it is time to form new parties.
Sad that the political process is controlled by corporations and the monied elite. The govt. is just a vehicle for their amusement.
I have to agree here. The New York Times, Cable News Network, American Broadcasting Company, National Broadcasting Company, Columbia Broadcasting System, Microsoft National Broadcasting Company, Consumers News and Business Channel, and last but not least, Fox News Company.

These are the corporations that run American elections today.

I forgot to add the two biggest corporate vote influencers! How silly of Me.

Google
Facebook.

That's Ms Clinton!
And, what is supremely "unright" is that she or any other war criminal be a candidate and much less actually President.
A lot of people voted for her though.
More than voted for Trump, but almost as many people didn't vote as people who did vote. That is a vote for 'other'.
'Other' or 'either'...
Neither.

The only cheating in voting for president in November will be done by Trump and his republican pit bulls.

That's Ms Clinton!
And, what is supremely "unright" is that she or any other war criminal be a candidate and much less actually President.
More than voted for Trump, but almost as many people didn't vote as people who did vote. That is a vote for 'other'.
'Other' or 'either'...
Neither.
neither might be more precise than 'other'.... but know that in my day, without internet for my first 20 years of voting life.... I simply did not vote or pay attention to politics.... for one, I had no time for it... and spent all my time, furthering my own career... I had no interest in it.... a president, was a president... he got my respect, for simply being my country's president, no matter the party...

things changed when I decided to leave the workforce, give up my career, smell the roses, and become a homemaker.... then, I had the time to pay attention to politics and the scuzziness of it all!

...and have been slightly miserable, ever since.... :(

That's Ms Clinton!
'Other' or 'either'...
Neither.
neither might be more precise than 'other'.... but know that in my day, without internet for my first 20 years of voting life.... I simply did not vote or pay attention to politics.... for one, I had no time for it... and spent all my time, furthering my own career... I had no interest in it.... a president, was a president... he got my respect, for simply being my country's president, no matter the party...

things changed when I decided to leave the workforce, give up my career, smell the roses, and become a homemaker.... then, I had the time to pay attention to politics and the scuzziness of it all!

...and have been slightly miserable, ever since.... :(
Understood. "Other" was intended in the broadest sense, as in another approach, other parties, other thinking.
Current American politics is more exasperating than ever. The polarization, binary thinking and conformity are astounding, and depressing.

eat it.
And as I pointed out in my thread, they're frigging hypocrites. Had the Benghazi Bitch been forced on us, they'd sing high praises of the Electoral College.
well that's pretty much a given. when they lose they find a reason why that doesn't include them just losing.

that's the liberal way. they never lose, they will get their god damn participation trophy cause they were always told it's not them the system is unfair.

their awakening is going to be unreal in epic proportions.

eat it.
well that's pretty much a given. when they lose they find a reason why that doesn't include them just losing.

that's the liberal way. they never lose, they will get their god damn participation trophy cause they were always told it's not them the system is unfair.

their awakening is going to be unreal in epic proportions.
That's only part of it. I submit that the Left think they, and they ALONE are the only ones qualified to rule over the masses. Never mind effective governance, they want to RULE! And will not allow any opposing nor competing ideology to get in their way.

Forum List

Back