Voters yearn for the America we used to know

Voters yearn for the America we used to know​

Indeed, we yearn for the America that was not divided down party lines on just about every issue/topic/product.

We yearn for a time when beer, sports, TV shows, and more were not all subject to fighting about down party lines.

Resnic Jan2024 jrawc00010: “White Christians are the ones who took this country and made it what it is.” rvsnvc jrawc00010

Then why are you bitching about it being a multicultural progressive bastion of liberty for law abiding individuals no matter race religion or gender identification. As the father of our country once said

NotfooledbyW Feb2020 Vawfaa00009: “........the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance requires only that they who live under its protection should demean themselves as good citizens.,,,,,”From George Washington to the Hebrew Congregation in Newport, Rhode Island, 18 August 1790 nf.20.02.16 Vawfaa00009

superstition, bigotry and persecution.

Experience witnesseth that ecclesiastical establishments, instead of maintaining the purity and efficacy of religion, have had a contrary operation. During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What has been its fruits? More or less, in all places, pride and indolence in the clergy; ignorance and servility in the laity; in both, superstition, bigotry and persecution. [James Madison, A Memorial and Remonstrance, addressed to the General Assembly of the Commonwealth of Virginia, 1785]
pblshd.1785

Because those people want to change what America is founded on. They want to do away with concepts like America pride, standards, morals and values. People like joy reid are on national television talking about racist white supremacy Christians and the president trying to strike fear into people by preaching about white supremacy and so on. These are the people undermining Americans and America itself.

If you can't understand that then I can't help you. But I get it, in your race to be a contrarian you will cherry pick and laser focus on contextless points in order to be against someone. Your post count vs reaction score is evidence of that.

So basically

wa58bcaf1855.gif.ed30a533063ca18d20ad83977eea17d5.gif

Indeed, we yearn for the America that was not divided down party lines on just about every issue/topic/product.

We yearn for a time when beer, sports, TV shows, and more were not all subject to fighting about down party lines.
We are not going back to this time. It no longer exists.

1705585351113.png

As an american born citizen nobody has the right to tell me what I should be proud of. I celebrate my own traditions not what others tell me. People preaching that I need to believe their values are nauseating and of course wrong. I shall not believe what they do yet they get angered.

Resnic Jan2024 Sjrawc00010: “Well I don't want blacks to bow down to me, I just want nwords like her to leave the country and never come back. •¥• Sjrawc00010

Joy Reid accuses White Christian Iowans of wanting to have people of color 'bow down' to them​

NotfooledbyW Jan2024 Vvyfta00028: If she left, goes back to Africa, because you hate what she says about white supremacy being on the rise within the white Christian based Republican Party being of concern to her and her audience; would that not be Joy Ried bowing down to whitey you Saint Resnic? nf.24.01.18 Vvyfta00028 to Sjrawc00010

“Voters yearn for the America we used to know” Before REPUBLUCAN J6 and REPUBLICAN Dobbs and REPUBLICAN lifted assault weapons ban.​

Last edited:
As an american born citizen nobody has the right to tell me what I should be proud of. I celebrate my own traditions not what others tell me. People preaching that I need to believe their values are nauseating and of course wrong. I shall not believe what they do yet they get angered.
Yet you deny them what you believe. Hypocritical.

My dad was a kid in the 50's and still talks about how great it was.
I was a teen in the 1950's. Greatest decade in American history (for us teens anyway). We got our own music, and drugs hadn't destroyed the country yet.

Resnic Jan2024 jrawc00010: “White Christians are the ones who took this country and made it what it is.” rvsnvc jrawc00010

Then why are you bitching about it being a multicultural progressive bastion of liberty for law abiding individuals no matter race religion or gender identification. As the father of our country once said

superstition, bigotry and persecution.

Experience witnesseth that ecclesiastical establishments, instead of maintaining the purity and efficacy of religion, have had a contrary operation. During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What has been its fruits? More or less, in all places, pride and indolence in the clergy; ignorance and servility in the laity; in both, superstition, bigotry and persecution. [James Madison, A Memorial and Remonstrance, addressed to the General Assembly of the Commonwealth of Virginia, 1785]
pblshd.1785
Evidence of the presence of tares. :omg:

I was a teen in the 1950's. Greatest decade in American history (for us teens anyway). We got our own music, and drugs hadn't destroyed the country yet.
My dad told me his generation didn't do drugs but did consume alcohol. Rock n Roll was also introduced in the 50's.

still too many hangups, the 70s was way better

My dad told me his generation didn't do drugs but did consume alcohol. Rock n Roll was also introduced in the 50's.
We did consume a lot of alcohol. We could drink beer legally at 18 then. The music was great as well, still is. And the cars, wow! This video says it all. "Draggin' Main." :cool: (Turn up the speakers.)

This was the period of the "hardtop", best design ever.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back