Voters yearn for the America we used to know

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
Law abiding voters yearn for the America we used to know before the Great White Republican Hope was rejected by the will of the more colorful law abiding voters in the first week of November in the year of our Lord 2020. The expectation for over two centuries in America is that a sitting US President must accept the results of the quadrennial elections when they lose it and the states have certified that loss. When Trump lost the election our Constitution has it that Trump must return to ordinary citizenship no different than the law abiding staff that mowed his lawn and brought him his happy meals.

From the thread pyfta “Patriots yearn for the America we used to know” where no one has an answer why it should be no.

Now as for J6 and the fake electors activity to obstruct the peaceful transfer to Joe Biden, I ask this question of all MAGA:

NotfooledbyW Jan2024 Vpyfta00298: Why don’t I as a law abiding voter have the right to see what a jury trial decides whether or not Trump broke laws and is a threat to society if he is found guilty? nf.24.01.06 nfbw Vpyfta00298

No man is above law. and since December 14, 2020 why must we accept the Republican Party’s insistence that this devil is not to be constrained by law as the rest of the population must be.?

Last edited:
Law abiding voters yearn for the America we used to know before the Great White Republican Hope was rejected by the will of the more colorful law abiding voters in the first week of November in the year of our Lord 2020. The expectation for over two centuries in America is that a sitting US President must accept the results of the quadrennial elections when they lose it and the states have certified that loss. When Trump lost the election our Constitution has it that Trump must return to ordinary citizenship no different than the law abiding staff that mowed his lawn and brought him his happy meals.

From the thread pyfta “Patriots yearn for the America we used to know” where no one has an answer why it should be no.

Now as for J6 and the fake electors activity to obstruct the peaceful transfer to Joe Biden, I ask this question of all MAGA:

NotfooledbyW Jan2024 Vpyfta00298: Why don’t I as a law abiding voter have the right to see what a jury trial decides whether or not Trump broke laws and is a threat to society if he is found guilty? nf.24.01.06 nfbw Vpyfta00298

No man is above law. and since December 14, 2020 why must we accept the Republican Party’s insistence that this devil is not to be constrained by law as the rest of the population must be.?
^ Not a Patriot 🤡

The question is :

Do you you have an answer?

As a voter, you have the right not to vote for him. Period. End of story. Is this really that difficult to comprehend?

Rawley Jan2024 vyfta00005: “As a voter, you have the right not to vote for him. rvwlvy Syfta00005 to nfbw Vpyfta00298

I voted to be done with his horrific and deplorable first term in the Oval Office. But he took action between Dec 13 and Jan 8 that were intended to cancel my vote along with eighty million other law abiding voters whom he claimed without any due process of law that we committed crimes of election fraud against him.

What makes you think my right to vote against this man has been restored.

IF he is innocent of every single charge against him why don’t I have the right to witness the due process he is being given to prove to me that he is before the threat to my 2024 vote won’t happen again this November.?

nf.24.01.17
to rvwlvy Syfta00005

Last edited:

Half the population will not believe you. Progs are chaos. Other nations are sending their people here because they have tried what you are pushing. You guys need to temper the agendas.

Trump is getting due process but his defense of the charges in public and in court really sucks.,

In these filings, Hayes noted, "his lawyers emphasized his role as a candidate to give him standing to bring suit. The harm that Trump alleged was being done was to him as a political office-seeker, not to him in his official capacity as president."​
Now Trump is claiming that his actions were his official capacity as president."

The Genx and after have no emotional attachment to that decade before Vietnam, or the pride it was to be an American and, in our citizens' collective mind, Saviors of the Universe. Baby Boomers will continue to die in growing numbers and MAGA's power will decrease accordingly.

Resnic Jan2024 jrawc00010: “Well I don't want blacks to bow down to me, I just want nwords like her to leave the country and never come back. •¥• But the reality is, she should be thanking white Christians. White Christians are the ones who took this country and made it what it is. She is rich, famous, and able to spew her racist and hateful and ignorant speech on national television all because of white Christians. •¥¥• rvsnvc jrawc00010

Republican white Christian nationalists like Saint Resnic there in Post jrawc00010 revokes the first amendment rights of what he calls “nwords” and deport them back to countries where the “nwords” came from. Joy Reid is a law abiding American citizen who can’t get due process protection if she does not bow to the great white hope whom IOWA white evangelicals want to be high priest of the US government again.

nf.24.01.17 #19 to jrawc00010

Resnic Jan2024 jrawc00010: “White Christians are the ones who took this country and made it what it is.” rvsnvc jrawc00010

Then why are you bitching about it being a multicultural progressive bastion of liberty for law abiding individuals no matter race religion or gender identification. As the father of our country once said

NotfooledbyW Feb2020 Vawfaa00009: “........the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance requires only that they who live under its protection should demean themselves as good citizens.,,,,,”From George Washington to the Hebrew Congregation in Newport, Rhode Island, 18 August 1790 nf.20.02.16 Vawfaa00009

superstition, bigotry and persecution.

Experience witnesseth that ecclesiastical establishments, instead of maintaining the purity and efficacy of religion, have had a contrary operation. During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What has been its fruits? More or less, in all places, pride and indolence in the clergy; ignorance and servility in the laity; in both, superstition, bigotry and persecution. [James Madison, A Memorial and Remonstrance, addressed to the General Assembly of the Commonwealth of Virginia, 1785]
pblshd.1785

Forum List

Back