Will the Republican party ever have another Coolidge?

I am saying that once the debt gets too big to handle we may not have any borders at all.

But people like you cannot care about the debt because your beloved party does not
We do not want to live within our means. A lot of people getting paid from the government in many ways and a lot of corruption with it. For Republicans, they control most of the land however are near half or less of the voters. They are in reduced mode though. In that many of their areas have slowly morphed to moderate and even Democratic in elections. Progs are winning. The end result is not utopia and democratic members of this forum are deaf to it.

There are no RINOs. Thus the point of this thread. Coolidge was the last actual conservative president, and you attack him for causing the Great Depression. Even you do not support fiscal conservatism with your votes.
Ok, well, all you want to do is demonize people, and call them names when they engage…have fun with that.

Ok, well, all you want to do is demonize people, and call them names when they engage…have fun with that.

easy to prove me wrong. who was the last fiscal conservative you voted for? Have you ever voted for one?

If there are still fiscal conservatives then why is our national debt so high?

Nope not plying the “poke holes” game…I thought you were better than that.

You came into the thread and attacked me for "dreaming of a president whose policies contributed to the Great Depression". Seems you started the poking.

The thread was initially started as a spoof to the "Will the dems ever have another JFK" thread, but along they way you all proved the OP as correct.

You came into the thread and attacked me for "dreaming of a president whose policies contributed to the Great Depression". Seems you started the poking.

The thread was initially started as a spoof to the "Will the dems ever have another JFK" thread, but along they way you all proved the OP as correct.
Oh, I see…So you started a mocking thread to aid the democrats arguments, but now you want to be taken seriously….gtfoh…

Oh, I see…So you started a mocking thread to aid the democrats arguments, but now you want to be taken seriously….gtfoh…

No, it was not to aid anything.

Mocking does not need a reason, it just is.

Hmmmm….Argues like a dem, thinks like a dem….But no, it’s an independent….lol bs.

And now once again you have moved off the topic and made the thread all about me.

What fun!

He's nothing but a joke, and a liar to boot, not worth engaging with. If you notice, he was asked several pointed and direct questions, which he will never answer.

People like Golfing Gator and his twin brother Mac1958 have no serios position in any issue

They just live to argue with conservatives

Yep!

Hey Gator, name us a fiscally conservative candidate that ran and was not nominated as the R nominee, that you would have approved of, in the last 20 years.

As would you and all the Republicans.
I'm just curious, do you think that you are being clever and original when you needle Republicans by comparing them unfavorably to Republicans of history?

I know you have only fairly recently come out as a full on Pelosi Biden Democrat having spent years claiming to be a libertarian. So maybe you weren't aware that they compared Nixon unfavorably to Eisenhower. They excoriated Reagan almost as hysterically as a excoriate trump. Of course, as soon as Bush the younger became president, he was unfavorably compared to Ronald Reagan.

It's an old trick, the sobbing of why can't you be like Republicans who were reasonable? I'm not sure who it is supposed to fool, but there are very few actually fooled by that.

Democrats long to bring back the Elder Bush / Cheney cabal. They love those kind of Republicans.

Republicans are unable to pull that trick on democrats. Before Democrats were today's insane woke race baiters, they were yesterday's insane white supremacist race baiters.

The only Democrat I know not in either category was Jimmy carter. No one is longing for him, that's for sure.

I know you have only fairly recently come out as a full on Pelosi Biden Democrat having spent years claiming to be a libertarian.

I'm just curious, do you think that you are being clever and original when you make up lies about me and dress them up like you are asking a question?

If there are still fiscal conservatives then why is our national debt so high?
Sadly, fiscal conservatism is no longer an election winning idea/strategy….Dems have cultivated too many bottom feeders and imported far too many Gov-needy foreingers whom can’t give two fucks about America’s founding Principles and values.
Like dblack and @pknopp…….. Golfing Gator and all the other Leftist Lib-Tarians know this but he can’t stop himself from wasting time and bandwidth.

The problem with the GOP is this country gets more disinterested and ignorant of politics every day, relying on "news" sources like Tucker Carlson, who distorts the truth to make Republican chicanery seem normal and in their best interest. With the onset of AI and "deep fakes", more and more of these people will be fooled like never before, and continue to put their faith in charlatans like Trump.

And that's what people want, they want to yell, scream, and have someone express their anger for them, and no one can do it like a crazy person can. I don't think the base is interested in "fiscal responsibility".
So you give the Democratic Party a "pass" on their weaponization of the DOJ, The Constitution and The Media and place all the blame for our problems on ONE Conservative news show? Really dude?

Forum List

Back