Will the Republican party ever have another Coolidge?

The problem with the GOP is this country gets more disinterested and ignorant of politics every day, relying on "news" sources like Tucker Carlson, who distorts the truth to make Republican chicanery seem normal and in their best interest. With the onset of AI and "deep fakes", more and more of these people will be fooled like never before, and continue to put their faith in charlatans like Trump.

And that's what people want, they want to yell, scream, and have someone express their anger for them, and no one can do it like a crazy person can. I don't think the base is interested in "fiscal responsibility".
So instead we should all back progressive charlatans that support crackpot ideology.

Sadly my party cannot do a great job as neither side of the duopoly will ever give them a chance.

But there is no way the Libertarians could fuck things up as badly as the Dems/Repubs have.

Poor little victims. Ya'll LOLbertarians are ni**ers of the political theater.

Would you like some reparations or something? :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Republicans will continue to practice white grievance politics and racist replacement theory – as the country becomes more racially and ethnically diverse, expect more big government authoritarianism from the right; efforts to disenfranchise voters of color, hateful nativist policies to disadvantage immigrants.

The GOP is a party motivated by fear, ignorance, and hate – and so motivated with use the authority of the state to enact big government authoritarian measures to remain in power.

I just want you to leave me the fuck alone. How is that racist? You do you. I will do me. Racism is not part of this.

Sadly my party cannot do a great job as neither side of the duopoly will ever give them a chance.

But there is no way the Libertarians could fuck things up as badly as the Dems/Repubs have.
If's and buts is all ya got.....weasal words from a party that can't convince enough people to vote for em and blames others.

So instead we should all back progressive charlatans that support crackpot ideology.
Not too many support "crackpot ideology", and when you express support for, say, trans rights, it's easy to call those people "crackpots" but there is a segment of the population that don't identify with their sex at birth. It is what it is. Some of their fiscal polices are not responsible, and some of their "woke" agenda is bizarre and even insane, but it does not threaten the very health of our democracy, it does not imperil free and fair elections.

Except for the part about less govt spending, more freedoms, smaller government and more liberty.
Hahaha….you always forget one small detail…WINNING!
UNFORTUNATELY, less spending and smaller government are no longer ideas that can win elections….Remember when you Lib Tarians said all of Mexico’s people should be allowed to traverse our border? You obviously thought it would be a good idea to morph America’s culture and belief systems….you know, replace those fiscally responsible freedom lovers with tens of millions of compliant subhumans that NEED a shit-ton of Father Government personnel and an even bigger shit-ton of Father Government spending. Get out of your own way bud!

Mac1958
dblack
pknopp
6B03DC2A-04DB-4253-B86B-D9E26C6EE803.jpeg

Last edited:

Yes they could without even half trying

But you are where you belong

And where you want to be

Libertarians may never be in power, so you will never be blamed for anything and can say “I told you so” to your heart’s content

But blaming everyone else absolves them from any real consequences. It's the ultimate form of political narcissism, where you can point the finger at both sides and be free from any guilt.

Pretty much. We try our best to get you drones to see there is no difference between the parties when it comes to governing, but try as we might you just refuse to accept reality .

Not too many support "crackpot ideology", and when you express support for, say, trans rights, it's easy to call those people "crackpots" but there is a segment of the population that don't identify with their sex at birth. It is what it is. Some of their fiscal polices are not responsible, and some of their "woke" agenda is bizarre and even insane, but it does not threaten the very health of our democracy, it does not imperil free and fair elections.
Yes it does. It undermines the school systems,the work environment,the military all dept of government …because they are employing these loons. Everywhere it seeps into it affects.

Yes it does. It undermines the school systems,the work environment,the military all dept of government …because they are employing these loons. Everywhere it seeps into it affects.
Bluegin…..Libs can’t see past their noses….It’s all FEELZ for them, they can’t give two-shits about how their support for lunacy causes the erosion of the moral order this great nation was founded and built upon.
They aren’t about building and sustaining a great nation….they are about the feelings of the .0002 percentile.

McRib where were all these gender confused whackos before the loony-left movement emerged?

We do not have free and fair elections.

Bluegin…..Libs can’t see past their noses….It’s all FEELZ for them, they can’t give two-shits about how their support for lunacy causes the erosion of the moral order this great nation was founded and built upon.
They aren’t about building and sustaining a great nation….they are about the feelings of the .0002 percentile.

McRib where were all these gender confused whackos before the loony-left movement emerged?
It’s annoying. I really am sick of democrats catering to the mentally ill kook fringe groups that even the LGBT community can’t stand . And the militant black racists.. Enough already.

It’s not even feelz. It’s looney Marxist crap.

It’s annoying. I really am sick of democrats catering to the mentally ill kook fringe groups that even the LGBT community can’t stand . And the militant black racists.. Enough already.

It’s not even feelz. It’s looney Marxist crap.
The marxist movement is pushed and pillared by woke white guilt whackos….the McRib rightwinger JoeB131 types shown below.
109C7686-D48B-4A76-940B-8E40EB82459A.jpeg

Or will the Republican Party continue to be progressively worse. Will we just have more and more Bushes, Trumps and Desantis?

I wonder what will the future of the Republican Party be say 30 years from now. ? Is there any hope that the party will go back to being a party of the fiscal conservativism and smaller Fed government?
Why are you so fixated on the Republican Party?

Forum List

Back