Libs of Tik Tok creator visits AOC at her office in congress.....AOC doesn't respond to why she lied about Libs of Tik Tok....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Libs of Tik Tok is a simple thing.....the creator simply posts the actual videos, created by left wing freaks and mutants, and exposes them to the normal public.....no editing, no doctoring, she simply takes their videos and plays them ....... collecting them .....posting them...so more people can actually see them...

And the left is going out of their mind....because normal people are seeing teachers talking about hiding things from parents, discussing sex with children and on and on....

And the left in this country can't have that going on...

Libs of Tik Tok is a simple thing.....the creator simply posts the actual videos, created by left wing freaks and mutants, and exposes them to the normal public.....no editing, no doctoring, she simply takes their videos and plays them ....... collecting them .....posting them...so more people can actually see them...

And the left is going out of their mind....because normal people are seeing teachers talking about hiding things from parents, discussing sex with children and on and on....

I can't stand when one group will claim to be all holier-than-thou, but throw wild sex and drug parties in DC. One brave Republican brought it to light, but the MAGA crowd made sure he was sent packing. HYPOCRITES!

I can't stand when one group will claim to be all holier-than-thou, but throw wild sex and drug parties in DC. One brave Republican brought it to light, but the MAGA crowd made sure he was sent packing. HYPOCRITES!

Explain how it is bad for Libs of Tik Tok to post content from creators. She is simply posting their content on Youtube. Why do you find it offensive? You seem transphobic.

Explain how it is bad for Libs of Tik Tok to post content from creators. She is simply posting their content on Youtube. Why do you find it offensive? You seem transphobic.
Good question. For instance…Jeffery Marsh ( trans activist/groomer) was perfectly fine posting videos on TikTok addressing “ kids only” with grooming content about engaging in “ no contact” with your parents OR “ I will be your family”. When brought to peoples attention its groupies started attacking a Muslim woman and her kids…posting pictures on shaming her without her scarf on ,going to her home an d vandalizing her car,following her daughter to school etc.
And it then got started deleting its questionable videos.

If they have nothing to be ashamed of why the hiding from the “ message” they are pushing?

Good question. For instance…Jeffery Marsh ( trans activist/groomer) was perfectly fine posting videos on TikTok addressing “ kids only” with grooming content about engaging in “ no contact” with your parents OR “ I will be your family”. When brought to peoples attention its groupies started attacking a Muslim woman and her kids…posting pictures on shaming her without her scarf on ,going to her home an d vandalizing her car,following her daughter to school etc.
And it then got started deleting its questionable videos.

If they have nothing to be ashamed of why the hiding from the “ message” they are pushing?

Exactly, They should want more exposure of their content, not less. It proves their motives are nefarious.

You saying those Republican sex/drugs parties had a trans element?!?!

Are you this stupid in real life, or just when you post....

You know all she does is show you idiots and what you post on Tik Tok, so you are desperately, and childishly trying to distract this thread.....you clod.

Are you this stupid in real life, or just when you post....

You know all she does is show you idiots and what you post on Tik Tok, so you are desperately, and childishly trying to distract this thread.....you clod.
I was just trying to figure how you reconcile your stance with the fact that the party pushing this agenda is apparently infested with hypocrites. Don't blame me, if you're having trouble defending your own post!

You saying those Republican sex/drugs parties had a trans element?!?!
I dont know what you are babbling about repubs for

The topic here is Libs of Tic Toc

Last edited:

Never heard of him.

Forum List

Back