Will the coming war in Ukraine and Russia help Biden or hurt him?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Now that pretty much everyone agrees the Ukraine is lost to Putin, would a war there help Biden with his poll numbers?

Would the far Left embrace a war time President like Biden as they traditionally have turned their nose up at the military time and again?

Then again, Obama went to war with Gaddafi and they gave him a Nobel Peace Prize.

Would Biden win the same Nobel Prize for going to war with Putin?

Outrageous gas and energy prices, more shortages, higher inflation...

Biden's going to continue to fuck up, no matter what. And he'll get the blame for it in 2024. We're in no position to sustain a war with anyone. We are no longer energy-independent, our economy was decimated by the Chinese virus, and the Biden Administration has reduced our military capability's status to that of a bunch of silly "woke" public servants who have neither the desire nor will to defeat any strong, determined military.

If ever there was a recipe for failure, it was cooked up by the Democrats. Thanks, you Democrats. You screwed us bigly, you fuckers.

No, and we shouldn’t be entering any war with anyone to be truly honest.

Fact is us sending weapons or any form of financial or humanitarian aid will most likely cause China, Russia, Iran and even North Korea to start messing around in Mexico, Central and South America causing us another border crisis that we can not afford.

See, people see things only a certain way without asking what will Russia, China, Iran and North Korea do?

Now some of you believe putting soldiers down in Ukraine might be wise but what if Putin arms Mexico and it attacks us?

Sure, we would smash them into pieces in a few hours if they invaded ( not talking about the border crisis but military ), but this could always be an option for those four countries or what if Putin allow a brief case nuclear bomb?

So ask yourself if starting a war with Russia wise and if you say yes then you have never thought it through…

Now that pretty much everyone agrees the Ukraine is lost to Putin, would a war there help Biden with his poll numbers?

Would the far Left embrace a war time President like Biden as they traditionally have turned their nose up at the military time and again?

Then again, Obama went to war with Gaddafi and they gave him a Nobel Peace Prize.

Would Biden win the same Nobel Prize for going to war with Putin?
With the blatant globalist push that we have witnessed in this country over the last couple years (removal of history/statues). Is it so far-fetched that Putin, being the nationalist that he is, is pushing back against the globalist movement by threatening Ukraine? Another point that I have seen bandied about of late is the fact--that if Trump was all Russia, Russia, Russia, all the time--why then did the Russians annex Crimea during the Obama admin and now they are making the same moves on Ukraine. Inquiring minds would like to know.

No, and we shouldn’t be entering any war with anyone to be truly honest.

Fact is us sending weapons or any form of financial or humanitarian aid will most likely cause China, Russia, Iran and even North Korea to start messing around in Mexico, Central and South America causing us another border crisis that we can not afford.

See, people see things only a certain way without asking what will Russia, China, Iran and North Korea do?

Now some of you believe putting soldiers down in Ukraine might be wise but what if Putin arms Mexico and it attacks us?

Sure, we would smash them into pieces in a few hours if they invaded ( not talking about the border crisis but military ), but this could always be an option for those four countries or what if Putin allow a brief case nuclear bomb?

So ask yourself if starting a war with Russia wise and if you say yes then you have never thought it through…

Hate to tell you, but China and Russia, have already been messing around in Mexico, Central and South America. They're sending military advisors and surveillance equipment to Cuba and Venezuela, sending operatives across the border, and thanks to China, the border is being flooded with fentanyl.

Hate to tell you, but China and Russia, have already been messing around in Mexico, Central and South America. They're sending military advisors and surveillance equipment to Cuba and Venezuela, sending operatives across the border, and thanks to China, the border is being flooded with fentanyl.
I know that already and that is my point…

If you have read my comments about China and them messing around in other threads you already know I knew this but the left seem to believe Russia and China wouldn’t do anything like that, well for some reason they believe it.

Don't you have a Truck Trudeau problem of your own to tend to, duck? Run along and troll your shit somewhere else. Go Canadian Truckers!
You raised the issue on the symbols of racism being removed. If you wish to discuss Canadian truckers and Trudeau then you could start that conversation in the appropriate section of the forum. Some Canadians may take part?

It will hurt him and all the Gangsters working for him in this stolen Administration.

It's one screw up after another with this criminals.

1643062185520.png

The MSM will paint Biden as the next Patton to divert attention from the fact that he has 10 major fuck ups going right now. The sad part is, 50% of the dimwits in the Democrat party will buy it. It's like Carvelle said. Democrats will believe anything. That's why, when the commies came over here, peddling their totalitarian bullshit, they went straight to the Democrats.

symbols of racism
You still haven't learned to tell the truth, duck. Please show me where I said one word about racism. I said there is an attempt to remove symbols of the HISTORY of the US. Quit lying. As regards racism, once again, as a Canadian you should not throw stones. Your house is in shards. You have a history of RACISM that continues to this day. LOL, want to lie in a thread you have no business in again, duck?

Forum List

Back