Will the Catholic church deny Biden communion?

I don't care a whit about Catholicism or it's traditions.

"a whit" ... "ein bisschen" ... nice

My advantage in your strange world full of enmity and hate is it that I am often able to find even in the worst bullshit something what's nice. Is it possible for you to be "a whit" a Christian - or do you have to be the absolute powerful superchristian who jumps with a smile from the cross where the stupid Jew and loser Jesus dies suffering?

Last edited:
JustAGuy1

... and woe you blacken me with my criticism of you at the dear God. Then I'll sic Mother Mary on you and all the saints. Sorry Mary ... but what on earth does this idiot think is hidden from God?

Okay - either you do not know what you try to speak about - or you know and try to hide the reasons. With the Christian religion has this nothing to do. If you do not know what this picture shows and in which context which information has to be set then a simple "I do not know" is also an answer. I am by the way a German, a Catholic and I have also Jewish ancestors. So you are able to hate me on a minimum of three reasons ... what not explains your unability to explain what you think and feel on Christian and/or other reasons. Short rhethoric "question". What do you see when you take a look into a mirror? Something what you hate or someone who you love ... or both? I fear in the last case you have a lot of work to do to help yourselve. And if you really like to help yourselve then I suggest to you for a minimum of one year not to read anything what is written in the bible. Visit for the next four years a Catholic church on Sunday and enjoy that someone else is reading the bible for you and that someone will tell you something about what he and others think about in this context and how this corresponds to our current time of history.

Ahh, the Nazi's, sorry but it happened. As to Catholicism I have no need of it. I am firmly in the arms of Christ and nobody can separate Him and I. I have the Scriptures and the Holy Spirit.

"a whit" ... "ein bisschen" ... nice

My advantage in your strange world full of enmity and hate is it that I am often able to find even in the worst bullshit something what's nice. Is it possible for you to be "a whit" a Christian - or do you have to be the absolute powerful superchristian who jumps with a smile from the cross where the stupid Jew and loser Jesus dies suffering?

Too funny. I hate no-one. The Lord willingly went to the Cross and that's what saved me.

JustAGuy1

... and woe you blacken me with my criticism of you at the dear God. Then I'll sic Mother Mary on you and all the saints. Sorry Mary ... but what on earth does this idiot think is hidden from God?

I feel bad for you. I have no need of Mary, I can go straight to my Saviour.

As to Catholicism I have no need of it. I am firmly in the arms of Christ and nobody can separate Him and I. I have the Scriptures and the Holy Spirit.
Catholic belief in a nutshell:

The relationship between God and mankind was at odds. Christ came to restore a right relationship between God and mankind (redemption). This relationship put everyone on the path of salvation, where by the grace of God we are prompted to choose obedience of God's will/law. Through obedient/right actions, which are pleasing to God, we become sanctified/justified into entrance in the kingdom of God (right here and now), which will extend into eternity with an even closer relationship developing with God.

So I ask: Did mankind have no need of redemption? By the grace of God, are you on the path of salvation? If so, you are living the catholic faith (open to all) which is being taught by the Catholic Church. As these teaching deserve respect, there is no need to be dismissive of the Catholic Church/faith. We wish you well on your own solitary journey away from community. (Being part hermit myself, I totally understand.)

I have no need of Mary, I can go straight to my Saviour.
Exactly. You have no need of Mary--or anyone else in the community. It's just you and Christ alone. All others may be barely acknowledged or even dismissed.

Catholic belief in a nutshell:

The relationship between God and mankind was at odds. Christ came to restore a right relationship between God and mankind (redemption). This relationship put everyone on the path of salvation, where by the grace of God we are prompted to choose obedience of God's will/law. Through obedient/right actions, which are pleasing to God, we become sanctified/justified into entrance in the kingdom of God (right here and now), which will extend into eternity with an even closer relationship developing with God.

So I ask: Did mankind have no need of redemption? By the grace of God, are you on the path of salvation? If so, you are living the catholic faith (open to all) which is being taught by the Catholic Church. As these teaching deserve respect, there is no need to be dismissive of the Catholic Church/faith. We wish you well on your own solitary journey away from community. (Being part hermit myself, I totally understand.)

There is no need at all for Denominations. Christ and Christ alone. Solo Scriptura

There is no need at all for Denominations. Christ and Christ alone. Solo Scriptura
Is there need for community? Jesus gathered disciples around him and with these disciples, went from community to community.

As I said earlier, I do get the hermit approach, but doesn't that approach also make us observers if not participants? Think of yourself, in Jesus time. You are clearly a disciple of Jesus. How often is it just you and he alone?

Is there need for community? Jesus gathered disciples around him and with these disciples, went from community to community.

As I said earlier, I do get the hermit approach, but doesn't that approach also make us observers if not participants? Think of yourself, in Jesus time. You are clearly a disciple of Jesus. How often is it just you and he alone?
needs to be more often for most people. If you hang atround people too much or even think of them too much, you are by default NOT thinking of Jesus (unless said person is in love with Jesus...) and then we wonder why most people end up in Hell?

Last edited:
And the motor of such torture prisons for sure not had been the Catholic church only because it is the greatest church in the USA.
or anywhere else

(but as always, we have to explain what is the TRUE Catholic Church... which I have come to see, after much research, is the Sedevacantist Catholic Church. I know for with absolute 1000% certainty that the Vatican is NOTthe Catholic Church)

Biden denies the sanctity of marriage, flouts the Torah when speaking of sexual perversion, and promotes the murder of innocent babies...he is no "Catholic."

In fact, one wonders why he even pretends to follow any religion. What an incredible phony.

Biden denies the sanctity of marriage, flouts the Torah when speaking of sexual perversion, and promotes the murder of innocent babies...he is no "Catholic."

In fact, one wonders why he even pretends to follow any religion. What an incredible phony.
Amen

That guy seems like Satan incarnate

my only hesitation in saying that is

the use of the word SEEMs

Much of the time. I am a bit of an introvert and love being in the woods by myself. I work alone from Home. But yes Christians are a Community of believers.

Forum List

Back