Will the Catholic church deny Biden communion?

Apparently the Catholic church is debating on whether to serve Biden communion due to his stance on abortion

Bishop John Stowe of Lexington, Kentucky, is among those who worry the USCCB’s emphasis on abortion undercuts Pope Francis’ exhortations also to stress issues such as climate change, immigration and inequality. Stowe also worries that the U.S. bishops are missing a chance to find common ground with Biden.

“If a politician is targeted as a negative example by his own church, that sets a sad context in which the church can deal with this Catholic president,” Stowe said. “It contributes to the polarization of the church and of society.”

Nonetheless, the bishops wanting to send a tough message to Biden are determined to press ahead.

This tells me that either the church does not believe it to be mass genocide like their official teaching says it is, that is, comparable to the Holocaust, or they have no conscience.

It's either or really.
They should poll their flock about their beliefs. They will be denying communion to half of them, easily. Which would be great. The Catholic church needs to go away.
Religions (especially those that call themselves "Christian") are not social clubs. Social clubs let members decide policy. The policies of Christian organizations are decided by higher authorities. I am a born-again, Bible-believing Christian. I used to be a Catholic before I was saved. My "Higher authority" is the Bible. Catholic doctrine is of primary importance to the Catholic Church. The Catholic Church believes that abortion is wrong and so is homosexuality. Why is it so important to public figures like President Biden to participate in a religion that they don't agree with on such important issues? I know that Catholics want to be able to receive communion. As a former Catholic, I know that they believe in "Transubstantiation" (That the bread and the wine actually become the body and blood of Jesus). There are other faiths that share the belief in transubstantiation that might not be quite so judgmental of Biden. No doubt that Biden does not want to lose the Catholic vote. I think that the issue has come up because Joe Biden is so vocal about not only his Catholic faith but his belief in abortion and gay rights. It's an "In your face" to the Catholic Church.
Over 65 percent of Americans support Roe v Wade
Even the pope has softened on homosexuality

All I can say is that I hope and pray the Church stands strong. I fear it won't. So we shall see.

What about this: God may help the Church to be strong in case this is good for him and his children - and help the Church to be weak in case this is better for him and his children?

An excommunication of Mr. President Joe Biden from the democratic party of the USA - what seem to discuss almost only not-Catholics in the name of Catholics - is by the way only the trying to isolate about 50% of the Catholics of the USA who voted for democrats. Slogan: "Let republicans be the only good Catholics, who abort babies".

I am 89 years of age and recently lost my wife after 61 years of marriage. This beautiful music and so wonderfully performed brings my soul nearer to heaven where I know she now is!
Malcolm Johnson

Last edited:

In every abortion dies a human being. So Roe v Wade was, is and ever will be without any doubt a wrong decision.

Wrong decision for you...

No. For all human beings. A human right to kill human beings on private reasons is an impossible right. Or with other words: It uses a logic which contradicts itselve. And in such forms of logic everything is true. But we don't live in a world where everything is true.

In every abortion dies a human being. So Roe v Wade was, is and ever will be without any doubt a wrong decision.

No. For all human beings. A human right to kill human beings on private reasons is an impossible right. Or with other words: It uses a logic which contradicts itselve. And in such forms of logic everything is true. But we don't live in a world where everything is true.

You don't make the rules for all human beings. We don't live in a theocracy.

You don't make the rules for all human beings. We don't live in a theocracy.

Hmmm ... you did not understand what I said there. Laws have also to follow a kind of "mathematics" - It makes for example not any sense to give 10 years old children the right to kill whomever they like to kill - or to give everyone the right to kill 10 years old children. That's not compatible with the human right to live. In the moment we make such laws then we deny the human rights. A human right to kill human beings destroys not only the human rights of the killed human beings - it destroys the human rights in total.

Last edited:
The catholic church loves money too much to ever make that mistake.

But the political fighting is very encouraging!

All christian religions must cling tightly to the believers they still have!

The Catholic Church in Rome has never denied any Liberal Democrat politician nor publicly spoken out against any Liberal Democrat politician

Except for Donald J. Trump.

Trump receives the sin and guilt of abortion placed upon him by Francis or Rome.

Apparently the Catholic church is debating on whether to serve Biden communion due to his stance on abortion

Bishop John Stowe of Lexington, Kentucky, is among those who worry the USCCB’s emphasis on abortion undercuts Pope Francis’ exhortations also to stress issues such as climate change, immigration and inequality. Stowe also worries that the U.S. bishops are missing a chance to find common ground with Biden.

“If a politician is targeted as a negative example by his own church, that sets a sad context in which the church can deal with this Catholic president,” Stowe said. “It contributes to the polarization of the church and of society.”

Nonetheless, the bishops wanting to send a tough message to Biden are determined to press ahead.

This tells me that either the church does not believe it to be mass genocide like their official teaching says it is, that is, comparable to the Holocaust, or they have no conscience.

It's either or really.
Biden does not personally believe in abortion, he does believe it has to be the woman's choice however. there's a big difference.

Biden does not personally believe in abortion, he does believe it has to be the woman's choice however. there's a big difference.
Biden is following the law of the United States

That includes access to abortion, birth control, Divorce, Gay marriage

He follows US a laws not a Catholic Doctrine

G.I. JOE
Biden the newborn infant slayer

is indeed the true definition of a pedophile monster.

torturing to death and killing a newborn fully developed innocent child, just at the very moment the child is undergoing the routine process of being born,

this is the most horrific and evil form of pedophilia -

Where has Biden advocated for Abortion?
If you were informed you’d be more conservative than I am.

"The Biden-Harris Administration is committed to codifying Roe v. Wade and appointing judges that respect foundational precedents like Roe.”

There’s a word for Christians who reject the teachings of the Catholic Church.

Protestants.

If idiots like Brandon and Pelosi had any courage they’d simply declare they are not Catholics.

If you were informed you’d be more conservative than I am.

"The Biden-Harris Administration is committed to codifying Roe v. Wade and appointing judges that respect foundational precedents like Roe.”

Protestants.

If idiots like Brandon and Pelosi had any courage they’d simply declare they are not Catholics.

saints ...

Where has Biden advocated for Abortion ?

Catholic
President - G. I. Joe Biden - the newborn infant slayer,

G. I. Joe is fighting in a legal war against innocent little babies who are over five months developed, he has taken Texas to court and also taken the Trump law on abortion to court - to continue to kill and torture little innocent children when they are FULLY DEVELOPED AND AUCTUALLY BEING BORN - where they are being slaughtered and tortured.

in process of live birth -

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE

The case is nearly fifty years ago, and there were certainly people praying about it changing then and all along. Prayers do get answered, but this was really from conservative appointments to the court leading to this, and politics still continue while while the future is not so certain for us. Yet such who prayed for a long time for change to overturn that case will speak of having done so to credit that, they strangely speak of how marvelous a president Trump was with it that. It is like they are sure God put him in office, not how people voted, but then there are those who could override that to have another put in office that they object to, instead of him continuing in office.

The case is nearly fifty years ago, and there were certainly people praying about it changing then and all along. Prayers do get answered, but this was really from conservative appointments to the court leading to this, and politics still continue while while the future is not so certain for us. Yet such who prayed for a long time for change to overturn that case will speak of having done so to credit that, they strangely speak of how marvelous a president Trump was with it that. It is like they are sure God put him in office, not how people voted, but then there are those who could override that to have another put in office that they object to, instead of him continuing in office.
I can assure you, if there is a higher power helping trump, it is not GOD, but the one you called the devil. trump attempted to corrupt the voting process; he's not a victim but a perpetrator.

It's either or really.
Biden “doesn’t have the authority to teach what it means to be Catholic — that’s our responsibility as bishops,

(taken from that site)

Well, why don't the bishops DO that, then--TEACH what it means to be Catholic... so ignorant people don't by what this fake Catholic baby killer says/does... They have been waiting SO long to do this...

better late than never but why did it take so damn long?

I'll tell u why... but it's a LONG story.

the short version: anti-Catholics were allowed to infiltrate the Church with the goal of destroying it from within... These were not just anti-Catholic Christian people doing this (Vatican II)... No, they were totally un-Christian, anti-Christian... communists, etc..

and now the anti-Catholics in the Church seem to be controlling every damn thing...

Read up on Marcel Lefebvre... who stood up against all this modern liberal bs at Vatican II and all the years since...

=

Forum List

Back