Will the Catholic church deny Biden communion?

I am Roman Catholic. Joe Biden should be, denied he is hypocritical to our church's teachings.

In his book Promises to Keep: On Life in Politics, Joe Biden wrote, “My idea of self, of family, of community, of the wider world comes straight from my religion. It’s not so much the Bible, the beatitudes, the Ten Commandments, the sacraments, or the prayers I learned. It’s the culture.”

I thought this was an interesting remark, but I don't understand what he means by "Cultural Catholicism". I haven't been able to find an explanation for what he means by this.
Ohhhh Biden is just lying, that's all.

Apparently the Catholic church is debating on whether to serve Biden communion due to his stance on abortion

Bishop John Stowe of Lexington, Kentucky, is among those who worry the USCCB’s emphasis on abortion undercuts Pope Francis’ exhortations also to stress issues such as climate change, immigration and inequality. Stowe also worries that the U.S. bishops are missing a chance to find common ground with Biden.

“If a politician is targeted as a negative example by his own church, that sets a sad context in which the church can deal with this Catholic president,” Stowe said. “It contributes to the polarization of the church and of society.”

Nonetheless, the bishops wanting to send a tough message to Biden are determined to press ahead.

This tells me that either the church does not believe it to be mass genocide like their official teaching says it is, that is, comparable to the Holocaust, or they have no conscience.

It's either or really.
Nonetheless, the bishops wanting to send a tough message to Biden are determined to press ahead.
and what of the children they deliberately deny the same existence to as celibates they accuse biden of for his support of choice as the same outcome as theirs. -

the leadership of christianity and by proxy their congregations have been on the side of evil since the 4th century. let their corruption for this issue be the final dissolution to their false religion once and forever.

I am Roman Catholic. Joe Biden should be, denied he is hypocritical to our church's teachings.

It wouldn't have anything to do with him being a Democrat? Of course not.

How many other Catholics have you condemned for your trump up changes?

Were you happy with trump being the philandering atheist he is?

Communion means nothing. Another symbol of traditional religious crap.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Catholic mounted a petition to the Vatican to have him excommunicated.
That's how bitter you Republican godbotherers are. You inject religion into the debate as if it is legislated, as if it's your right to demand you obey the church etc.
Again, it's purely because he is a democrat and you know it.

and what of the children they deliberately deny the same existence to as celibates they accuse biden of for his support of choice as the same outcome as theirs. -
I do not and cannot believe in priestly celibacy. Witness the poor illegitimate children whose existence is denied by their fathers with leadership positions in their local congregation.

The Bible tells us that a bishop ought to be the husband of one wife, and to let every man have his own wife to avoid fornication.
the leadership of christianity and by proxy their congregations have been on the side of evil since the 4th century. let their corruption for this issue be the final dissolution to their false religion once and forever.
Yes, true, inasmuch as Christianity as such is presumed to have a worldwide leadership with so much secular power as to be recognized as a sovereign state by its host country, Italy.

I do not and cannot believe in priestly celibacy. Witness the poor illegitimate children whose existence is denied by their fathers with leadership positions in their local congregation.

The Bible tells us that a bishop ought to be the husband of one wife, and to let every man have his own wife to avoid fornication.
Yes, true, inasmuch as Christianity as such is presumed to have a worldwide leadership with so much secular power as to be recognized as a sovereign state by its host country, Italy.

That same sovereign did filthy deals with the Nazis during the war to save it. Then they stand there with pure attitude as if no sins were ever committed in the honey pot of sexual deviants and paedophilia.

Will the Catholic Church deny Communion to EVERY Catholic who supports abortion rights or just Biden?

56 percent of US Catholics think it should be legal
68 percent support Roe v Wade

Last edited:
Will the Catholic Church deny Communion to EVERY Catholic who supports abortion rights or just Biden?

56 percent of US Catholics think it should be legal
68 percent support Roe v Wade

And the rest are liars.
Religion and God becomes invisible when abortion, adultery and contraception are warranted.
That's the hypocrisy of religion I've been raging about.
Yet the Catholics think refused Biden some silly communion shit, will spin the earth off it's axis. What a load of crap.

That same sovereign did filthy deals with the Nazis during the war to save it. Then they stand there with pure attitude as if no sins were ever committed in the honey pot of sexual deviants and paedophilia.
And the nuns who press false sex charges against innocent men while protecting the deviant men of their church.

The Catholic Bishops are just saying they don’t want another Catholic President again

The Catholic Bishops are just saying they don’t want another Catholic President again
If an unmarried man is a father in the church, there is certainly a strong incentive to abort or murder any illegitimate children in order to conceal the inevitable acts of fornication that take place.

Of course they don't. They would install Mussolini if he was a Republican. Quoting his religion is irrelevant. Its Democrat they hate.

The filthy bishops never uttered a word when the atheist trump was there. Why is that?

Apparently the Catholic church is debating on whether to serve Biden communion due to his stance on abortion

Bishop John Stowe of Lexington, Kentucky, is among those who worry the USCCB’s emphasis on abortion undercuts Pope Francis’ exhortations also to stress issues such as climate change, immigration and inequality. Stowe also worries that the U.S. bishops are missing a chance to find common ground with Biden.

“If a politician is targeted as a negative example by his own church, that sets a sad context in which the church can deal with this Catholic president,” Stowe said. “It contributes to the polarization of the church and of society.”

This tells me that either the church does not believe it to be mass genocide like their official teaching says it is, that is, comparable to the Holocaust, or they have no conscience.

It's either or really.
The "blind" leading the "blind". There are no so blind as those who refuse to see.

If an unmarried man is a father in the church, there is certainly a strong incentive to abort or murder any illegitimate children in order to conceal the inevitable acts of fornication that take place.

That is a ridiculous assumption for which you have no evidence at all. You're an idiot.

It's either or really.
They should poll their flock about their beliefs. They will be denying communion to half of them, easily. Which would be great. The Catholic church needs to go away.

Only two Catholics have been elected President
JFK and Biden

If the Church makes supporting abortion rights a dealbreaker, there will never be another Catholic President

Republicans will NEVER elect a Catholic and Democrats will not elect someone who does not support abortion rights

It's either or really.
They should poll their flock about their beliefs. They will be denying communion to half of them, easily. Which would be great. The Catholic church needs to go away.
Religions (especially those that call themselves "Christian") are not social clubs. Social clubs let members decide policy. The policies of Christian organizations are decided by higher authorities. I am a born-again, Bible-believing Christian. I used to be a Catholic before I was saved. My "Higher authority" is the Bible. Catholic doctrine is of primary importance to the Catholic Church. The Catholic Church believes that abortion is wrong and so is homosexuality. Why is it so important to public figures like President Biden to participate in a religion that they don't agree with on such important issues? I know that Catholics want to be able to receive communion. As a former Catholic, I know that they believe in "Transubstantiation" (That the bread and the wine actually become the body and blood of Jesus). There are other faiths that share the belief in transubstantiation that might not be quite so judgmental of Biden. No doubt that Biden does not want to lose the Catholic vote. I think that the issue has come up because Joe Biden is so vocal about not only his Catholic faith but his belief in abortion and gay rights. It's an "In your face" to the Catholic Church.

JFK and Biden

If the Church makes supporting abortion rights a dealbreaker, there will never be another Catholic President

Republicans will NEVER elect a Catholic and Democrats will not elect someone who does not support abortion rights

There lies the story completely.
The presidency is partly based on religion. Republicans want religious presidents of their religion but never said a word about trump being an atheist. It was more important to have a Republican and appear a hypocrit.

It doesn't matter what the church support about abortion, what matters is it is now not illegal. So the church can suck eggs.

Democrats basically don't take the liberty to interfere with a woman's womb like your godbothering republicans.
They've moved on but you guys are still waiting for divine intervention to punish the Democrat atheists. Dream on.

JFK and Biden

There lies the story completely.
The presidency is partly based on religion. Republicans want religious presidents of their religion but never said a word about trump being an atheist. It was more important to have a Republican and appear a hypocrit.

It doesn't matter what the church support about abortion, what matters is it is now not illegal. So the church can suck eggs.

Democrats basically don't take the liberty to interfere with a woman's womb like your godbothering republicans.
They've moved on but you guys are still waiting for divine intervention to punish the Democrat atheists. Dream on.
What? Making something that is found immoral and sinful in scripture LEGAL makes that immorality OK? Moral laws are made by moral people.....immoral laws are made by immoral people.

The way you have attempted to frame your opinion is the same as suggesting that SLAVERY was OK because it was legal.

Truth: Abortion on demand was never found legal via representation of THE PEOPLE.......it became law only after a rouge SCOTUS decided to make new law from the bench (void of any representation whatsoever as member's of SCOTUS are nothing more than CIVIL SERVANTS that are appointed by politicians not THE PEOPLE.) What was established as precedent via the court can be rescinded just as easily as the sound of another Judges gavel .....given the correct case with an application of real science and common sense.

Show us the representative LAW before ROE v. WADE disregarded both science and common sense and basically declared that even though its ILLEGAL to kill a gestating (prebirth) example of certain animals (those on the endangered species list)........this rouge court said that gestating human life was not really representative of human life.

Funny........you can break and egg an be subject to fine and or imprisonment........but kill a preborn human in a state of gestation and its LEGAL? Really? Compare the reason and logic of the Endangered Species Act of 1973 and the decision handed down in Roe v. Wade. What comparison? The endangered species act of 73 had it correct.......prebirth life is indeed representative of life within species. Human life before birth is not subject to any kind of constitutional protection According to the idiots who ruled on Roe v. Wade....even through our founding documents declared ".......all men (and women inferred) are CREATED equal (not born but created equal and endowed with certain UNALIENABLE (not subject to any court or law) rights.....among those rights......LIFE AND LIBERTY.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back