Will Smith Says That Jada Had Nothing to Do With Oscar Slap

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I looked this up first just to make sure that nobody else had covered this story yet and mods I apologize ahead of time if I missed something, but I couldn't find anything about it. When it comes to news though, it's hard to tell which stories are actually true and which stories are just for publicity coverage.

I call Bull Shit

If you watch the video, Will originally laughs and slaps his knee at the joke only to storm 5He stage seconds later.

Seems like a clear case of Jada gave him the stink eye and questioned his manhood.

Will still fears Jada and refuses to blame her

I looked this up first just to make sure that nobody else had covered this story yet and mods I apologize ahead of time if I missed something, but I couldn't find anything about it. When it comes to news though, it's hard to tell which stories are actually true and which stories are just for publicity coverage.

I watched the bit on the news last night. I wouldn't walk across the street to see that POS if it was free. His apology sucked. When I heard him say "I am remorseful but not ashamed" that did it for me. The only reason he is remorseful is because the action hit his social standing and pocketbook.

I watched the bit on the news last night. I wouldn't walk across the street to see that POS if it was free. His apology sucked. When I heard him say "I am remorseful but not ashamed" that did it for me. The only reason he is remorseful is because the action hit his social standing and pocketbook.

True, but I understand why he did it too. The guy was making jokes about his wife, but it was still uncalled for nonetheless and I don't think he's really sorry. I don't think Chris knew about Jada's condition either.

I don't know very much about him. I just know that I loved him as the genie in the live action Aladdin. XD
I think he did a great job in Happyness as well, but just because you are competent in your profession does not give license to break the law. Truth be told, he should have been handcuffed, arrested and taken to jail, tried and convicted of aggravated battery.

I call Bull Shit

If you watch the video, Will originally laughs and slaps his knee at the joke only to storm 5He stage seconds later.

Seems like a clear case of Jada gave him the stink eye and questioned his manhood.

Will still fears Jada and refuses to blame her
He screwed up big time marrying Jada. She is a whack job.

I think he did a great job in Happyness as well, but just because you are competent in your profession does not give license to break the law. Truth be told, he should have been handcuffed, arrested and taken to jail, tried and convicted of aggravated battery.

Agreed.

He screwed up big time marrying Jada. She is a whack job.

He agrees with you that he fucked up which is exactly why he fucks other women.

You do realize that it's all about the ratings though right? Besides that if you're famous you're above the law. Just ask any liberal.

Agreed.
His career tanked and now he's an outsider with a dwindling bank account.
I doubt he;ll ever get back to where he once was.

He destroyed his image on Oscar night

Saying sorry will not change that
maybe. he's a pretty awesome actor. Hasnt Mel Gibson gotten parts since the blow up with his wife? Alec Baldwin called his daughter a pig and has gotten roles since then. Wil and Mel might be on par though I think I'd give the nod to Wil, but Alex Baldwin cant hold Wil's Murkin.

He destroyed his image on Oscar night

Saying sorry will not change that
Exactly. His whole level of success was presenting himself as a funny, likeable guy that got along with all races. Suddenly, he breaks bad ON A FRIEND in front of the whole country. His downfall is that Chris Rock was even better-liked before this incident. Smith royally screwed the pooch.

Forum List

Back