Special counsel Jack Smith could hit Trump with up to 45 more charges in classified documents case, report says

Zincwarrior

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2021
Looks like the rumors that Smith had more charges waiting in New Jersey and other locations is a reality. I had thought that to be the case given the released conversation from Trump actually occurred in Bedminster. Evidently all the security video has also been subpoenaed. Smith is a pit bull.

Special counsel Jack Smith is reportedly ready to drop a hammer blow of up to 45 additional criminal charges on former President Donald Trump in the classified documents case, especially if Trump-friendly Judge Aileen Cannon looks set to thwart the case.

The ex-Brooklyn prosecutor is prepared to bring additional charges in various federal jurisdictions against Trump based in part on multiple additional incriminating tapes of Trump, The Independent reported Thursday, quoting “people familiar with the matter.”

Prosecutors are readying what is known as a superseding indictment in part as a back-up plan in case Cannon seeks to stall or derail the case against Trump that was filed in the southern district of Florida, in which Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort home is located, the paper said.

The new charges could come “in the coming weeks.”

One likely venue for additional charges against Trump would be New Jersey because Trump allegedly kept and even showed off some of the highly classified documents to aides at his Bedminster golf resort.

Smith’s team is poised to “stack (an) additional 30 to 45 charges” on Trump as well as top aides based on what the paper described as fresh evidence that is not yet publicly known, including more tapes of Trump.

The report suggests Smith’s team is deeply concerned about the possibility that Cannon could act in unforeseen ways to protect Trump.

Cannon, an arch-conservative with very limited experience on the bench, issued several rulings that sought to protect Trump after the August 2022 search of Mar-a-Lago turned up more than 100 classified documents that Trump kept in defiance of a federal subpoena.

She even made a bizarre claim that Trump holds a special status as a former president that merits deferential treatment from prosecutors. A conservative appeals court panel overturned Cannon’s ruling in a sharply worded ruling.

7r3m6j.jpg

Looks like the rumors that Smith had more charges waiting in New Jersey and other locations is a reality. I had thought that to be the case given the released conversation from Trump actually occurred in Bedminster. Evidently all the security video has also been subpoenaed. Smith is a pit bull.

Yeah.....and maybe he can charge him for every individual newspaper clipping he found in Trump's stack of stuff. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump has only himself to blame.

Trump has only himself to blame.

If that's so, why is it the only ones blaming Trump for anything and everything, are you zipperheads?

The only think I can find to "blame" him for is not being tough enough with you fuckers. If it had been me, I would have been dropping leftists out of helicopters.

Great news. Keep them coming. Nail that un-American retard to the wall. I know, I know: the pathetic losers that are his cultists will cry and deflect and lie, but listening to their stupidity is a small price to pay for justice

By using law enforcement against their political opponents, the USA is now following other Marxist leaders in Brazil and Venezuela

Tree of Liberty '24 Because we can't vote our way out of it

By using law enforcement against their political opponents, the USA is now following other Marxist leaders in Brazil and Venezuela

Bahahaha!!!! Like that is even remotely what is going on. Let me clean it up for you a bit: By using his political following and threats of violence and usage of the government’s power against anybody who has the audacity to stand up against his rampant criminalism and un-American cultism, Cheeto has firmly established his historical place as the biggest POS to ever hold office

By failing to enforce the law and applying the rule of law to when there is obvious criminal activity, the US would be following failed states such as Somalia and Yemen where warlords and criminal gangs rule

Trump Charged With New Crimes In Classified Documents Case.

Special counsel Jack Smith has brought three new felony charges against former President Donald Trump, including explosive claims that he asked an employee of his Mar-a-Lago club to delete security camera footage sought by investigators probing his handling of classified documents.

In a 60-page superseding indictment unveiled Thursday, prosecutors also accused Trump of possessing a highly classified war plan that he shared with people lacking security clearances months after his presidency ended. And prosecutors added a third defendant: Carlos De Oliveira, a worker at Mar-a-Lago who is accused of joining Trump and aide Walt Nauta to seek the destruction of the security footage.

The additional charges are another stunning chapter in prosecutors’ case against the former president, who has repeatedly professed that he “quickly” shared all security camera footage from his estate with the government.

Trump now faces two new obstruction-of-justice charges related to the alleged attempt to erase the security camera video. In addition, the new indictment adds a felony count under the Espionage Act stemming from his alleged possession of the war plan. He now faces 32 counts of willfully retaining national defense information under the Espionage Act and eight counts related to alleged efforts to obstruct the investigation.

And the noose continues to tighten

Jack Smith has hit the Rapist and Traitor with three (03) new charges in a superseding indictment in the Shit-A-Lago Classified Documents Case.

Donald Trump Charged With More Federal Crimes In Classified Documents Case.

Former President Donald Trump faces three new felony charges in the special counsel’s investigation into his handling of classified documents after he left the White House, including two accusing him of ordering the deletion of a computer server holding incriminating security camera footage.

The charges include additional counts of willful retention of documents and obstruction of justice, according to a superseding indictment filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.

The new counts came at the same time as a third defendant, Carlos De Oliveira, a property manager at Mar-a-Lago, was charged in the classified documents case. Trump and his aide Walt Nauta had previously been charged last month. Both have pleaded not guilty.

The new charges center on surveillance video from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club in Florida, where the sensitive documents were kept, alleging all three men attempted to “delete security camera footage at the Mar-a-Lago Club to prevent the footage from being provided to a federal grand jury.”

The Crazy Democrat Criminal Cult is just making their bad reputation as totally corrupt lying cheating scumbags even worse.

Last edited:

You just don't like the Constitution and rule of law.

Forum List

Back