Will Smith Says That Jada Had Nothing to Do With Oscar Slap

True, but I understand why he did it too. The guy was making jokes about his wife, but it was still uncalled for nonetheless and I don't think he's really sorry. I don't think Chris knew about Jada's condition either.
There was NOTHING mean spirited in Rock's "joke." A little roasting is expected at these events. If she/they can't take it, they shouldn't be there

I liked Will at one time but began to sour on him when his skanky wife admitted to having an affair and he sat there with a smile on his face.

Concerning the slap....if he was remorseful, he would have not continued his bad behavior after he sat down and began to scream from his table as his skank sneered.
Plus, he waited 3 months to apologize..and he did it puplicly instead of privately to the one he assaulted. So, to me, it was a ploy to try to "look good" because his career is now over. He's an idiot.

His wife, I believe, does not have alopecia. She has hair. She shaves her head for attention. Alopecia does not look anything like what she claims she has. Just another plea for attention. Sorry, Jada...nobody gives a shit about you or your bald head. Get a fucking wig if you want hair instead of shaving it off.

Will Smith is nowhere near Gibson. At least Gibson is talented. Will? Not so much. And as long as he is saddled with Skank....he can kiss all his money and offers of parts in movies and shows.... adios.

Alec Baldwin is as much of a loser as Smith, in my opinion. At least Smith didn't kill Rock.

By the way..if you look at the vid of the Slap Seen Around The World, Will kept his hand to his side as he sauntered up to Rock.... it was a sucker punch because Rock had no clue what was coming and that was the plan.

He should have been removed immediately from the room, and arrested. Instead, he got a standing ovation from the other fucktards patting each other on the back for their "performances". That whole night showed exactly what Hollyweird represents. Scum.

And fucking furthermore....the OP thinks it semi "ok" because Smith was "defending his wife". Bullshit. Rock is a comedian. Same as Rickles and other comedians that poke at people. Its their job. Its what they do. And it wasn't much of a poke anyway. Yet, Pooterhead wants him to slide for what he did. *eyeroll*

If you look back at Will Smith's acting career you can see many examples of his excellent portrayal of an angry man getting physical. I think America already knew he had a bad disposition lurking, he just confirmed it.

See Hancock and Independence Day scenes among others.

Similar to Ray Parker Jr who often had violence woven into his lyrics. It killed his career too.

Who cares?
I don't understand why they invite Negroes to the Academy Awards in the first place. It is just wrong. You can take the Negro out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the Negro.

One Negro bad mouthing another Negro's Ho and then a fight ensues. It was bound to happen.

The Smiths must be hurtin'. As if they weren't before. Kids crazy. Wife ....ug. and will...the only breadwinner and semi sane. No more. All America is sick of these folk. all of them.

I looked this up first just to make sure that nobody else had covered this story yet and mods I apologize ahead of time if I missed something, but I couldn't find anything about it. When it comes to news though, it's hard to tell which stories are actually true and which stories are just for publicity coverage.

oh who gives a shit.

I looked this up first just to make sure that nobody else had covered this story yet and mods I apologize ahead of time if I missed something, but I couldn't find anything about it. When it comes to news though, it's hard to tell which stories are actually true and which stories are just for publicity coverage.

He's the most repressed homosexual I've ever seen.

12jpi8.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back