Will Russia crush European resolve Tomorrow - Stay tuned to find out

Will EU pay in Rubles or Will Russia Back down?

• Russia will cut off the gas

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • EU will pay in Rubles (betraying the US and Ukraine)

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Russia will continue to sell gas in Eurodollars.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
We'll see what happens ,but one thing we do know for certain is this....

"To put it bluntly: This could bring the German economy into its worst crisis since the end of the Second World War and destroy our prosperity. For many small and medium-sized companies in particular, it could mean the end. We can't risk that!"

so better pay as they ask.:)

German Chemical Giant Warns Of "Total Collapse" If Russian Gas Supply Cut​

I just voted EU will pay in rubles.

They don't have any other choice.

EU has less than 20 days of Natural gas storage if Russia decides to force them to pay in Rubles or cut off gas.

Since Russia literally killed tens of thousands in Ukraine shutting off their gas middle of winter for lack of payments, make no mistake, I take the side that he will do it to Europe tomorrow.

Will EU die honorably for their Ukrainian saints...or will they say screw this?
Boring Putin bot is boring.

F... BASF and Germany too if they have no conscience about what Russia is doing to the cities of Ukraine. The Germans threw in with Russia before and they ended up losing long term. Perhaps they just want a repeat or is it that a few are willing to suffer the destruction of nations for the sake of what they perceive is their own security in their own corruption. It is a false perception that will lose every time.

F... BASF and Germany too if they have no conscience about what Russia is doing to the cities of Ukraine. The Germans threw in with Russia before and they ended up losing long term. Perhaps they just want a repeat or is it that a few are willing to suffer the destruction of nations for the sake of what they perceive is their own security in their own corruption. It is a false perception that will lose every time.

Where is the conscience in collapsing their economy? Ukraine played it's part in it's troubles, that's not on every country in the world. The German government exists to serve the German people, not foreigners. Too bad our own government doesn't understand that either.

Where is the conscience in collapsing their economy? Ukraine played it's part in it's troubles, that's not on every country in the world. The German government exists to serve the German people, not foreigners. Too bad our own government doesn't understand that either.
Ukraine is not bombing Moscow. If the German government exist to serve the German people and not foreigners then don't expect help from the world to protect any German or German government. And be sure you include any economic, military, financial or food support from non German government. How does that strike 'ya dumb ass?

Its a bit late for saying we won't get involved when it was also 'our' marketeers and traffickers that pushed for globalism with no thought or consideration for goods to be secured outside of a two week window. When they did that and Clinton and crew started selling crap to all these despots they involved us and Schroeder and his ilk in Germany think they can keep their ill gotten booty a secret.

Mariupol in this video before and after... Oh yeah that really looks like Ukraine deserved to be decimated for refusing to be annexed and ruled over by a despotic tyrant.

They sure was just asking for trouble when they allowed Putin access to their ports for Russia's coming and goings (sarcasm intended).

Ukraine is not bombing Moscow. If the German government exist to serve the German people and not foreigners then don't expect help from the world to protect any German or German government. And be sure you include any economic, military, financial or food support from non German government. How does that strike 'ya dumb ass?

Its a bit late for saying we won't get involved when it was also 'our' marketeers and traffickers that pushed for globalism with no thought or consideration for goods to be secured outside of a two week window. When they did that and Clinton and crew started selling crap to all these despots they involved us and Schroeder and his ilk in Germany think they can keep their ill gotten booty a secret.
If Germany stupidly crashes their economy they can offer nothing. How does that sound, dumbass? Europe made stupid choices and now they have to pay for it. Not our problem, never was.

RodISHI, I do not see why some Americans rejoice in the misfortunes of Ukraine and Europe and France my country...they seem forgotten that it was Lafayette and his troops who came to liberate the states-If they weren’t, maybe they wouldn’t be here writing stupid thing today.
That’s it, and as far as the gas contract is concerned, and again they’re full of shit, the contract for France has been signed and the payments are made in Euro.
Otherwise it’s illegal, period.

RodISHI, I do not see why some Americans rejoice in the misfortunes of Ukraine and Europe and France my country...they seem forgotten that it was Lafayette and his troops who came to liberate the states-If they weren’t, maybe they wouldn’t be here writing stupid thing today.
That’s it, and as far as the gas contract is concerned, and again they’re full of shit, the contract for France has been signed and the payments are made in Euro.
Otherwise it’s illegal, period.
You folks have been repaid for Lafayette. That you must go that far back should tell you something. Europe needs to handle their own problems. We can't be your saviors forever.

European sanctions violated hundreds of contracts. Whining about this one looks foolish and petty. Reap what you sow.

You folks have been repaid for Lafayette. That you must go that far back should tell you something. Europe needs to handle their own problems. We can't be your saviors forever.

European sanctions violated hundreds of contracts. Whining about this one looks foolish and petty. Reap what you sow.
I never said you never did anything for France, my family as a house in Normandy, I know the history of the D-Day and what you have given, but some of you are looking down on us and we understand that you are no longer there to defend us.
No need to turn the knife in the wound constantly.
And France can manage.
As for the contract, it was signed in Euro and Dollars.

Last edited:

EU has less than 20 days of Natural gas storage if Russia decides to force them to pay in Rubles or cut off gas.

Since Russia literally killed tens of thousands in Ukraine shutting off their gas middle of winter for lack of payments, make no mistake, I take the side that he will do it to Europe tomorrow.

Will EU die honorably for their Ukrainian saints...or will they say screw this?
Rubles

Sweet sweet rubles

I never said you never did anything for France, my family as a house in Normandy, I know the history of the D-Day and what you have given, but some of you are looking down on us and we understand that you are no longer there to defend us.
No need to turn the knife in the wound constantly.
And France can manage.
As for the contract, it was signed in Euro and Dollars.
Hundreds of contracts were canceled or eliminated by sanctions that France has participated in. Nobody can complain if Russia demands to be paid in their own currency for their own goods because France won't let them access Euros or dollars. The sanctions were ill conceived and poorly executed. You will find little sympathy if that brings consequences.

Forum List

Back