Will Russia crush European resolve Tomorrow - Stay tuned to find out

Will EU pay in Rubles or Will Russia Back down?

• Russia will cut off the gas

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • EU will pay in Rubles (betraying the US and Ukraine)

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Russia will continue to sell gas in Eurodollars.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

EU has less than 20 days of Natural gas storage if Russia decides to force them to pay in Rubles or cut off gas.

Since Russia literally killed tens of thousands in Ukraine shutting off their gas middle of winter for lack of payments, make no mistake, I take the side that he will do it to Europe tomorrow.

Will EU die honorably for their Ukrainian saints...or will they say screw this?

List of all things the world wants from Russia

1. Energy

That’s it.

Russia needs Europe more than Europe needs Russia.

EU has less than 20 days of Natural gas storage if Russia decides to force them to pay in Rubles or cut off gas.

Since Russia literally killed tens of thousands in Ukraine shutting off their gas middle of winter for lack of payments, make no mistake, I take the side that he will do it to Europe tomorrow.

What will Russia do with the natural gas? They buy it from khazakistan.

RodISHI, I do not see why some Americans rejoice in the misfortunes of Ukraine and Europe and France my country...they seem forgotten that it was Lafayette and his troops who came to liberate the states-If they weren’t, maybe they wouldn’t be here writing stupid thing today.
That’s it, and as far as the gas contract is concerned, and again they’re full of shit, the contract for France has been signed and the payments are made in Euro.
Otherwise it’s illegal, period.
Just a guess Dalia but most likely either not Americans or some ulterior motive such investments in Russia's shit despite knowing it was risky or possibly anti-American pretenders.

Rod's dad was in WWII and there when one of the camps was liberated. His unit was also in Berlin and they had to wait there for lazy ass Russians to get there for they could hand over half of Berlin to them. He always said one of the biggest mistakes they ever made was not going all the way into Russia and cleaning the Commies out too while they were at it.

I'm not making it up and I am not searching for your past posts. I've been here since 2010 so don't lie you worthless piece of shit.

All that time and you haven’t learned you need to back up your wild claims

Ukrainian saints is an oxymoron.

Forum List

Back