Will Russia crush European resolve Tomorrow - Stay tuned to find out

Will EU pay in Rubles or Will Russia Back down?

• Russia will cut off the gas

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • EU will pay in Rubles (betraying the US and Ukraine)

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Russia will continue to sell gas in Eurodollars.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Europe celebrates more dead Russian soldiers

1648770796806.jpeg

EU has less than 20 days of Natural gas storage if Russia decides to force them to pay in Rubles or cut off gas.

Since Russia literally killed tens of thousands in Ukraine shutting off their gas middle of winter for lack of payments, make no mistake, I take the side that he will do it to Europe tomorrow.

Will EU die honorably for their Ukrainian saints...or will they say screw this?
Typical POS you are. Your rep is a fn disaster.

It' so sad you believe propaganda.

Russia has killed 3x as many Ukrainians as Ukrainians have killed Russians. Confirmed kills.

Did you read your link?

Let me sum it up for you.

Russia - 2147, of which: destroyed: 1085, damaged: 41, abandoned: 234, captured: 787​

Ukraine - 656, of which: destroyed: 283, damaged: 18, abandoned: 37, captured: 318​

Ukraine managed to capture more than they lost, Moscow Marty.

It' so sad you believe propaganda.
Russia has killed 3x as many Ukrainians as Ukrainians have killed Russians. Confirmed kills.
Even if the Russians kill 3x as many Ukrainians as the Ukes kill Russians, the Russians would have to quit before the Ukrainians. There are millions of Ukrainians fighting for their homeland, and a 100,000 or so Russians fighting for Putin. There is no way Putin defeats the Ukrainians especially with all of the military equipment the west is giving to Ukraine, and the Russians are having morale and discipline problems.

Did you read your link?

Let me sum it up for you.

Russia - 2147, of which: destroyed: 1085, damaged: 41, abandoned: 234, captured: 787​

Ukraine - 656, of which: destroyed: 283, damaged: 18, abandoned: 37, captured: 318​

Ukraine managed to capture more than they lost, Moscow Marty.
If the information is accurate.

EU has less than 20 days of Natural gas storage if Russia decides to force them to pay in Rubles or cut off gas.

Since Russia literally killed tens of thousands in Ukraine shutting off their gas middle of winter for lack of payments, make no mistake, I take the side that he will do it to Europe tomorrow.

Will you still get paid if Vlad has no money coming in?

Let him cut them off. Europe has allies. Russia, not so much these days.

How's Moscow, Comrade?

Yeah we could ship them all our gas and tell Americans to suck it up.

There are pipelines coming out of Turkey into southern Europe, the UK isn't nearly maxed out on their capacity, and in between there is a vast network of infrastructure. Sure France may have to restart some nuclear reactors but who cares.

Forum List

Back