Will Putin’s Aggression Ultimately be to our Benefit?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
First, I admit I’m not all that politically sophisticated, so bear with me….

Russia is not looking like the fearful evil powerhouse that the world has been led to believe. NATO countries are stepping up to provide military aid to Ukraine, Europe is blocking Russian access to SWIFT, and the Ukrainians are putting up more of a resistance than Putin anticipated.

Clearly, this a signal that the world will unify to oppose Russian aggression, but does it not also send a message to the other evil countries - Iran and China - that any aggressive action they take will be met with a strong backlash by good countries, such as the U.S. and those in Europe? Could all this serve to weaken our enemies?

Russia is not looking like the fearful evil powerhouse that the world has been led to believe. NATO countries are stepping up to provide military aid to Ukraine, Europe is blocking Russian access to SWIFT, and the Ukrainians are putting up more of a resistance than Putin anticipated.

Clearly, this a signal that the world will unify to oppose Russian aggression, but does it not also send a message to the other evil countries - Iran and China - that any aggressive action they take will be met with a strong backlash by good countries, such as the U.S. and those in Europe? Could all this serve to weaken our enemies?
If only the world would unify against US aggressions.

Yeah because we’ve all benefitted so much from our government’s constant meddling in other nations.
And again….the crazed dictator of Russia invades an innocent country, and lefty demonizes America.

Putin will never recover from this. never be trusted. He's finished even if he lucks out and wins this war. NATO will be at his doorstep and tell him to fold it 5 different ways and stick.
Only way it works to our advantage is if we get back to a petroleum based economy instead of this green new deal which threatens our freedom

Russia hasnt shown all its cards .... i fear the world may be underestimating what the Russian military is capable of .... they are very capable of a shock and aw assault .

Russia hasnt shown all its cards .... i fear the world may be underestimating what the Russian military is capable of .... they are very capable of a shock and aw assault .

Then why haven't they done it? It's costing Putin 20 BILLION dollars a day to play this game. Why is he reported as being furious because of the lack of success of his forces? The Ukraine army is being resupplied with anti tank weapons and shit. The more shit Putin throws at Ukraine the more tanks get their turrets blown off by Mavericks. He doesn't want that.

So Russia invades Ukraine, and the leftist is back to condemning the U.S.

It may have woken up the welfare states of Europe that Trump was right….they need to pony up for their own defense amd they need to stop paying russia for energy

Then why haven't they done it? It's costing Putin 20 BILLION dollars a day to play this game. Why is he reported as being furious because of the lack of success of his forces? The Ukraine army is being resupplied with anti tank weapons and shit. The more shit Putin throws at Ukraine the more tanks get their turrets blown off by Mavericks. He doesn't want that.

Yeah…..Russian teens play X-box too and then they go into the army….they may be as motivated as American millennials…….which is a problem for a military force

they are basically prepping the battlefield ... its only been a couple of days since the invasion began .:(

they are basically prepping the battlefield ... its only been a couple of days since the invasion began .:(

This is going into day 4. What's he prepping the battlefield for? More dead Ruskies? He's up to 3500 and counting. He's losing 1000 soldiers a day. He can't keep this up.

And the slaughter that will be the quagmire of Kiev hasn't even started yet.

Not this Leftist/Democrat.
This boils down to being a globalist or a nationalist. The globalists push "Democracy" and are authoritarian to its citizens. Nationalists believe in the nation for better or for worse. Putin is promoted as a communist by the globalists. When the globalists are the ones who will rule the world with a less beneficial capitalism to citizens and communist style leadership. Wars are emotional. No one wants to be stuck in them. Ukraine has always been in Russia's sphere of influence. Teh United States seems to have near everything in its sphere of influence. If you would accept a limited nuclear exchange with 30 or 40 million people killed here, then you are backing your views.

4 days and the world is saying the Russians have miscalculated ..... to soon for that hopeful news i'm afraid .

Because it was supposed to be over by now, even Putin said that. And they aren't even CLOSE to winning this war.

Forum List

Back