Will Mike Pence ever stand up for himself?

"Well something had to be done after the election was stolen."

And it was, good poster Lenny.
It was.

An audit in Maricopa County that the GOP and assorted financial angels paid millions for, even hired their own customized uber-loyal MAGA audit firm, CyberNinjas.
And their Ninjas counted all the votes.
A count that you yourself touted as bringing justice to the 'stolen election' issue.

And it did.
Indeed.

They showed that somehow, someway, by somebody.......Don Trump was credited with more votes than he legally received. (???)
And, they showed that somehow, someway, by somebody.......Joe Biden was cheated outed of votes that he legally received.
Who cheated? Well, who benefitted?

And yet, despite that little sleight-of-hand by Trump minions in Arizona...... you still are all for haning Mike Pence.

What's up with that, good poster Partiv?

ps.....poster Lenny, as I requested of posters EMH and Rancid.....don't ever leave this gossipboard.
You are a useful....and really quite wonderful.....foil.
Waytogoattaboy!!

And it was, good poster Lenny.
It was.

An audit in Maricopa County that the GOP and assorted financial angels paid millions for, even hired their own customized uber-loyal MAGA audit firm, CyberNinjas.
And their Ninjas counted all the votes.
A count that you yourself touted as bringing justice to the 'stolen election' issue.

And it did.
Indeed.

They showed that somehow, someway, by somebody.......Don Trump was credited with more votes than he legally received. (???)
And, they showed that somehow, someway, by somebody.......Joe Biden was cheated outed of votes that he legally received.
Who cheated? Well, who benefitted?

And yet, despite that little sleight-of-hand by Trump minions in Arizona...... you still are all for haning Mike Pence.

What's up with that, good poster Partiv?

ps.....poster Lenny, as I requested of posters EMH and Rancid.....don't ever leave this gossipboard.
You are a useful....and really quite wonderful.....foil.
Waytogoattaboy!!
The MAGA cult still had a sore butt. And their lying King does not help.

So you admit they got the vote count wrong and corrections to the total were made. We should also have audits in GA, MI, PA, and WI to correct the vote totals.
How long are you MAGA loons gonna carry the Liar in Chief's water. Will you still be spreading this lie in 2024?

Gotta hand it to Mike Pence
He bit his tongue and groveled before Trump for four years. He concurred with all the lies and misinformation coming out of Trump
All the while thinking.......When my time comes, Trump will pay me back.
Trump would still be supporting Pence, if Pence would have thrown on the fraudulent votes on January 6.

Gotta hand it to Mike Pence

He bit his tongue and groveled before Trump for four years. He concurred with all the lies and misinformation coming out of Trump

All the while thinking.......When my time comes, Trump will pay me back.

His payback from Trump was an angry mob screaming to hang him and zero chance of ever getting the Republican nomination
Prior to Trump…
Who’s Mike Pence.

You are so FOS, it’s comical.

You're delusional. Americans lost respect for Pence on January 6.
Do you believe Pence had authority to overturn the election?

If so, then Kamala Harris has the same power

I wouldn't put it past a Democrat like Kamala to rig an election.

Rig an election?

Are you finally admitting that if Pence overturned the election that it would be rigging the election

You have proof of 2024 voter fraud?

If Trump or any Republican wins in 2024 Kamala Harris can overturn the results in Texas and Florida because of extensive voter suppression.

Trump himself says she can do that

Forum List

Back