A direct statement telling illegals to cross the border from Biden...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Joe Biden said these exact words, not taken out of context but totally 100% his statement:
"I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. "

And so illegal border crossings have increased by 944%!

Migrant Encounters at Southwest Border Jump 944 Percent over April 2020​

Totally 100% the direct fault of Biden's open borders policy and statements!
Would you have tried to do this when Donald Trump was president?”
Definitely not. Definitely,” said one migrant father at a Catholic charity shelter. “We have a chance, you know. That the same violence that is going on today wasn’t there last year. We used to watch the news, and I definitely wouldn’t do this.”

“So did you come here because Joe Biden was elected president?” Raddatz pressed.

“Basically. Basically,” the father replied.
“The main thing was the violence in our country. And the second thing, I think, was Joe Biden.”

Open borders is an impeachable offense. Something to keep in mind for 2023, after the GOP takes the House back.
Show us the express Immigration clause in our federal Constitution.
Border Protection is required, read the link below:

6 U.S. Code § 211 - Establishment of U.S. Customs and Border Protection; Commissioner, Deputy Commissioner, and operational offices​

The Commissioner shall—
(1) coordinate and integrate the security, trade facilitation, and trade enforcement functions of U.S. Customs and Border Protection;

(2) ensure the interdiction of persons and goods illegally entering or exiting the United States;

(3) facilitate and expedite the flow of legitimate travelers and trade;

(4) direct and administer the commercial operations of U.S. Customs and Border Protection, and the enforcement of the customs and trade laws of the United States;

(5) detect, respond to, and interdict terrorists, drug smugglers and traffickers, human smugglers and traffickers, and other persons who may undermine the security of the United States, in cases in which such persons are entering, or have recently entered, the United States;

(6) safeguard the borders of the United States to protect against the entry of dangerous goods;

...continued in link

The title is a lie based on the information presented.
So Biden was lying when he said: "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. "

These are Biden's exact words. How then is it a LIE?​

Oh I bet you mean "context" right???
Kind of like this statement has to be understood with the context?
"very fine people on both sides."?
Context right?

So Biden was lying when he said: "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. "

Context right?
Context: ...very fine people on both sides of the statue debate.

Context right?
"A direct statement telling illegals to cross the border from Biden..."

You can't quote Biden stating what you are imaging he said. Oh I bet you mean that you wish he had said what you're alleging.

Trump did call the Neo-Nazis and the murderers in Charlottesville "very fine people".

Open borders is an impeachable offense. Something to keep in mind for 2023, after the GOP takes the House back.
Show us the express Immigration clause in our federal Constitution.
Border Protection is required, read the link below:

6 U.S. Code § 211 - Establishment of U.S. Customs and Border Protection; Commissioner, Deputy Commissioner, and operational offices​

The Commissioner shall—
(1) coordinate and integrate the security, trade facilitation, and trade enforcement functions of U.S. Customs and Border Protection;

(2) ensure the interdiction of persons and goods illegally entering or exiting the United States;

(3) facilitate and expedite the flow of legitimate travelers and trade;

(4) direct and administer the commercial operations of U.S. Customs and Border Protection, and the enforcement of the customs and trade laws of the United States;

(5) detect, respond to, and interdict terrorists, drug smugglers and traffickers, human smugglers and traffickers, and other persons who may undermine the security of the United States, in cases in which such persons are entering, or have recently entered, the United States;

(6) safeguard the borders of the United States to protect against the entry of dangerous goods;

...continued in link
Upgrade Ellis Island.

Context right?

You can't quote Biden stating what you are imaging he said. Oh I bet you mean that you wish he had said what you're alleging.

Trump did call the Neo-Nazis and the murderers in Charlottesville "very fine people".

Those are Biden's exact words.
"I would in fact it is a FACT!
make sure that there is immediately a surge started on 1/20/21!
a surge to the border. "

So what words were lies?

Lies by Biden?

Because he was the ONLY person making that statement.

He also called the flame thrower jungle beast “very fine”....didn’t he?
original.jpg

nope, never said it
The left love repeating this blatant lie.
There are good people on both sides.
yep exactly what he said, not. but the two sides you refuse to divulge, why's that? why don't you ever include the quote? are you afraid of the exact quote. you be a scaredy cat.

Context right?

Those are Biden's exact words.
"I would in fact it is a FACT!
make sure that there is immediately a surge started on 1/20/21!
a surge to the border. "

So what words were lies?

Lies by Biden?

Because he was the ONLY person making that statement.
Again, you left out the part about Biden telling anyone to cross the border. Sorry.

Forum List

Back