Will Mike Pence ever stand up for himself?

NFBW wrote: I cited your words Correll: “There was no plan to take over” … where is the word “stormed” mentioned by you Correll? 21DEC18-POST#299
How many trump rallies have you seen people wearing military garb? Of course the attack was planned. And it was instigated by the Liar in Chief himself....trump. He lied for months about the debunked "voter fraud."

How many trump rallies have you seen people wearing military garb? Of course the attack was planned. And it was instigated by the Liar in Chief himself....trump. He lied for months about the debunked "voter fraud."
Trump lied about “ voter fraud “ before it could have actually happened.

It was an excuse for a loser

Because he needs the deplorable vote, if he is going to fulfill his divine destiny of being President.
Pence is done as a candidate. He'd probably like to give speeches for cash like other former politicians. Pissing off Trump supporters will lessen his appeal on the speaking circuit.

Pence is done as a candidate. He'd probably like to give speeches for cash like other former politicians. Pissing off Trump supporters will lessen his appeal on the speaking circuit.
How dare Pence abide by the United States Constitution! He did not listen to the narcissistic trump and overturn the election, therefore he is on the outs with the Orange Liar. trump is as intelligent as the baby trump balloon....what an idiot he is......

How dare Pence abide by the United States Constitution! He did not listen to the narcissistic trump and overturn the election, therefore he is on the outs with the Orange Liar. trump is as intelligent as the baby trump balloon....what an idiot he is......
There's nothing wrong with trying to correct an election that had an erroneous result.

There's nothing wrong with trying to correct an election that had an erroneous result.
I guess I need to repeat shout cause you need clarification..

How dare Pence abide by the United States Constitution!
He did not listen to the narcissistic trump and overturn the election, therefore he is on the outs with the Orange Liar. trump is as intelligent as the baby trump balloon....what an idiot he is......

NOW TAKE YOUR LIES SOMEWHERE ELSE!

The Vice President does not have that power
It is unbelievable that the majority of a major political party is willing to trash the United States Constitution in order to pacify a Lying POS like trump. Do they realize that he tried to destroy our elector system, and therefore our country?

How frigin dense can they be?

"It is unbelievable that the majority of a major political party is willing to trash the United States Constitution in order to pacify a Lying POS like trump. Do they realize that he tried to destroy our elector system, and therefore our country? How frigin dense can they be?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, poster JimH, I know. It's a puzzler.
Perhaps it is a testimonial to magical snookering abilities that Don Trump is able to exert on the HoneyBooBoo demographic that forms his core base.
So me neither. I just don't get it.

And you know what?......a not-insignificant part of that 'base' is comprised of Christianist Evangelicals.
I don't get that either. I REALLY don't get that.

Just Friday night I had an unlike-me awkward conversation (albeit short) with an in-law.
An in-law that is all in on the Jesus wagon...AND.....all in on the Trump wagon.

I suggested to her that if she thinks Jesus is a leader worth following......AND......she thinks Don Trump is a leader worth following ....well......................well, doesn't that throw shade on the Jesus stuff?

I mean by that, would...or did.....Jesus grab women by the pu**y?
Would....or did.....Jesus cheat on all three of his wives?
Did he have three wives?
Would Jesus have followed Don Trump?
Would Jesus have taught at Trump University?
Would Jesus hustled up contributions to the Trump charity that got shut down for fraud?

Yeah, me neither.
I just don't get it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, poster JimH, I know. It's a puzzler.
Perhaps it is a testimonial to magical snookering abilities that Don Trump is able to exert on the HoneyBooBoo demographic that forms his core base.
So me neither. I just don't get it.

And you know what?......a not-insignificant part of that 'base' is comprised of Christianist Evangelicals.
I don't get that either. I REALLY don't get that.

Just Friday night I had an unlike-me awkward conversation (albeit short) with an in-law.
An in-law that is all in on the Jesus wagon...AND.....all in on the Trump wagon.

I suggested to her that if she thinks Jesus is a leader worth following......AND......she thinks Don Trump is a leader worth following ....well......................well, doesn't that throw shade on the Jesus stuff?

I mean by that, would...or did.....Jesus grab women by the pu**y?
Would....or did.....Jesus cheat on all three of his wives?
Did he have three wives?
Would Jesus have followed Don Trump?
Would Jesus have taught at Trump University?
Would Jesus hustled up contributions to the Trump charity that got shut down for fraud?

Yeah, me neither.
I just don't get it.
I am a Christian....but not an idiot that would support a Traitor like trump. Yes....why evangelicals swoon over him is puzzling?

It is unbelievable that the majority of a major political party is willing to trash the United States Constitution in order to pacify a Lying POS like trump. Do they realize that he tried to destroy our elector system, and therefore our country?

Shocking really

It is unbelievable that the majority of a major political party is willing to trash the United States Constitution in order to put their man Basement Joe into the White House. Do they realize that they're destroying our voting system, and therefore our country?

It is unbelievable that the majority of a major political party is willing to trash the United States Constitution in order to put their man Basement Joe into the White House. Do they realize that they're destroying our voting system, and therefore our country?

How has the Constitution been trashed by Dems?

lennypartiv wrote: There's nothing wrong with trying to correct an election that had an erroneous result. 21DEC19-POST#309

NFBW wrote: It is absolutely wrong when the losing presidential candidate tries to correct the election without making a case in a single state that the election actually needed correction without going past the Constitutionally established deadline of December 8. No case was made by DJT. he was absolutely wrong to deny voters in six states a voice to choose a president simply because their choice was not for him. 21DEC19-POST#318

Last edited:
lennypartiv wrote: It is unbelievable that the majority of a major political party is willing to trash the United States Constitution in order to put their man Basement Joe into the White House. Do they realize that they're destroying our voting system, and therefore our country? - - / How frigin dense can they be? 21DEC19-POST#316

NFBW wrote: Someone needs to let you know that black Americans have the same right to vote as Republican white people do. There is nothing unconstitutional or fraudulent about it..It might as well be me. 21DEC19-POST#320

Forum List

Back