Will Mike Pence ever stand up for himself?

I give Mike Pence a vast amount of credit for fulfilling his Constitutional duties on January 6, 2021.

So I know he has a spine.

It's just that he only rarely displays it unless the spotlight is on him and he has no choice in the matter.

His servile post-Insurrection fawning over his Orange Baboon-God is embarrassing and disgusting to watch unfold.

It’s very sad. I’d feel some empathy for Pasty P if he’d tell off Baboon-God just once.
He won’t and hence (Pence) the problem.

Melania Trump can speak five. She is more intelligent than your nativist rhetoric

Another myth about Melania along with her phony university degree. When given an opportunity to speak French and Italian, two languages she claims to be fluent in, Melania could only say “Hello, my name is Melania, how are you?”
A phrase someone learns in the first day of a language class

Oh look, two articles you never read. Oh look, a new account with a poster with English as obviously their second language. Oh look, an account shilling for Trump by passing around the most ridiculous of articles and videos. We don't see THAT every day.

Just every 4 years or so.
No, I only speak English. I write better than you. Man, you left out some punctuation. Did you know Pence cosponsored legislation in 2007 to make English our official language? I bet you got triggered over that one. Thanks to your skeletons in your closet. Then Your party gutted that. Melania Trump can speak five. She is more intelligent than your nativist rhetoric spewing self. Biden killed the keystone pipeline. Now Russia is making more money without keystone before that. Russians gave the Biden millions. If anyone here is shilling, It is you. Russia is making more money under Biden and But you guys hate facts, so you all will lie about Trump knowing full well for what Biden is doing. That is ridiculous. It is very obtuse of you to assert that you all laughed at Palin when she said, How she can see Russia from my house know when Alaska has a border with Russia. You liberals, or what I like to call you what they are regressive, see Russia everywhere!

Last edited:
Show me the lies…..

The lie that every time a cop shoots a black man, unarmed or not, that it is wacism.

You hold Trump responsible for the effect of his words on people, but you will not hold liberals responsible for their words.

That is because you are just saying whatever you have to say, to defend your side and attack the other.

Other than that, you have no soul.

The lie that every time a cop shoots a black man, unarmed or not, that it is wacism.

You hold Trump responsible for the effect of his words on people, but you will not hold liberals responsible for their words.

That is because you are just saying whatever you have to say, to defend your side and attack the other.

Other than that, you have no soul.
Nobody has made that claim outside of conservative propaganda

What is claimed is that when a cop kills an unarmed black man that he has under control that there are no consequences

Nobody has made that claim outside of conservative propaganda

What is claimed is that when a cop kills an unarmed black man that he has under control that there are no consequences

Your weasel words are noted and dismissed. The fact of your double standard has been demonstrated.

Melania Trump can speak five. She is more intelligent than your nativist rhetoric

Another myth about Melania along with her phony university degree. When given an opportunity to speak French and Italian, two languages she claims to be fluent in, Melania could only say “Hello, my name is Melania, how are you?”
A phrase someone learns in the first day of a language class
There you go again, and nice try, but she speaks multiple languages she does. That's the point. She is not originally from here. That is well documented and, it's funny your closing in on one part, not. Everything I wrote how typically democrat of you. Jill Biden is not a doctor. So do you call her Doctor Biden? Lol

There you go again, and nice try, but she speaks multiple languages she does. That's the point. She is not originally from here. That is well documented and, it's funny your closing in on one part, not. Everything I wrote how typically democrat of you. Jill Biden is not a doctor. So do you call her Doctor Biden? Lol

You fell for the typical Trump snake oil

He couldn’t admit he married Melania as a Trophy Wife.
Look how hot my wife is!

So he created a back story about how talented Melania is….She is a Super Model, She graduated with a degree in architecture, She speaks five languages

None of which is true

Last edited:
Melania speaks Slovenian and English which gives her no more prestige than the typical Mexican immigrant

DrLove wrote: Yep, the Stoopid Crown is a tie between ewe ( Correll ) & Lastamender !! 21OCT18-POST#236

NFBW wrote: Correll holds the Championship Belt on Intellectual Dishonesty. In studying Correll ‘s posting history a certain pattern of dishonesty jumps out at you. One is his claim that the Jan6 STOP the STEAL riot was out of the norm and spontaneous from the conservative side. Whereas violence from the left and movements such as Black Lives Matter are all planned and deliberate tied to the top of the Democratic Party. 21OCT19-POST#278

Correll wrote: It was a riot. A violent outburst. It was not an insurrection. There was no plan to take over 21OCT18-POST#238

Correll wrote: I have no way of knowing if the {leftist} riots were truly spontaneous or not. 21SEP28-POST#3498

NFBW wrote: Correll claims to have no way of knowing if the lefty riots are spontaneous but he does know that the Jan6 rightwing riot was simply spontaneous, just an outburst. - - - That is not according to the facts. The Jan6 Stop the Steal Movement STSM Traces back to 2016 being instigated by Roger Stone. - - - “”” “Stop the Steal” was deployed during the 2016 presidential election by Roger Stone, a longtime Trump associate and confidant.

The Southern Poverty Law Center reported that the campaign was orchestrated “first under the auspices of defending Trump’s Republican primary nomination and later contesting a potential Hillary Clinton victory that never manifested.” At the time, Democrats accused Stone of seeking to intimidate non-White voters, which Stone denied. The phrase flared up again in 2018, focused on Florida and its close gubernatorial and Senate contests that year. “”” - - -

NFBW wrote: STSM was massively planned and orchestrated culminating in Jan6 ( Roger Stone created it and was in the thick of it from September 2020 through January 2021. 21OCT19-POST#278

NFBW wrote: And Correll ‘s fellow DJTcon @Lastamenderv gets much of his altered knowledge from the John Birch society rag which had this essay right after Biden won. 21OCT19-POST#278

“”” Stopping The Steal
Vol. 36, No. 23
November 20, 2020

Amid unprecedented voter fraud and even what many analysts have described as an attempted “coup d’état,” America is in a constitutional crisis of incredible significance. Fortunately, the Constitution provides solutions. President Donald Trump has vowed to keep fighting. Top Republicans from Congress to governors’ mansions have promised to stand with him as investigations, lawsuits, and other efforts to overturn the fraud attempts work their way through the system. All over the nation, patriots furious about the half-baked effort to rig the election and steal the presidency are seeking guidance and leadership. There is much that can be done. 20NOV20-TNA-aNewman

The U.S. Constitution offers many potential remedies, including a trump card. In Article II, Section 1, the Constitution explains: “Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors.” In other words, just because Democrats and Deep State operatives were able to stuff the ballot boxes or rig the outcome with computer programs, state legislators have a winning strategy at their disposal. Most of the states that are most hotly contested have solidly Republican legislatures, including Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Georgia.
Electors will meet on December 14 this year. And on January 6, votes cast by those electors from the Electoral College will be counted in Congress. Typically, those functions are seen as a mere “formality,” as the outcome of the election is already known. However, this time, it may not be so simple. In fact, a vast coalition of organizations and prominent media personalities including The John Birch Society, Phyllis Schlafly’s Eagles, Fox News host Mark Levin, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, commentator David Horowitz, and many more are advocating for GOP legislatures to overturn the obvious vote fraud by sending pro-Trump electors. “””

Last edited:
So you are in the camp. Who calls Jill a doctor? LOL, Only medical doctors should be referred to and called Dr.
No, any person with a PhD is entitled to be called Doctor

Jill Biden, Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton are all highly educated……Melania is not

You fell for the typical Trump snake oil

He couldn’t admit he married Melania as a Trophy Wife.
Look how hot my wife is!

So he created a back story about how talented Melania is….She is a Super Model, She graduated with a degree in architecture, She speaks five languages

None of which is true

What are you jealous of him? He married a beautiful lady. You probably owned GQ magazines with her in it, but that's not my business, lol.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back