Will Mike Pence ever stand up for himself?

I asked a simple question. You "replied", but you failed to answer it at all.

Seems you are the one that is crazy. Why are you driven to "reply" but unable to actually "answer"?
Ah yes, troll illogic. And if a dog hasn't bitten you, it means he can't. Because troll and derp.

Ah yes, troll illogic. And if a dog hasn't bitten you, it means he can't. Because troll and derp.

No, a better analogy would be if a dog bit one person, how do I know it has not or will not bite more people?

And let's keep it real. We can see on tape, one lefty agitator was there. How do we know that there could not be more?

President Trump sent an angry mob after his Vice President and Mike Pence barely escaped the clutches of the mob who was screaming to hang him. Yet, Pence has yet to publicly denounce the actions of Trump on that day.

The former vice president earned something of a reputation as a lapdog while serving under Donald Trump,
The Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol should have changed everything. Pence rightly refused Trump's demand that he attempt to block certification of the 2020 election. Trump, in turn, incited the crowd that broke into the House and Senate chambers, with some rioters chanting "Hang Mike Pence!"

If you can't be angry at the guy who almost got you killed, who can you be mad at?
I think Pence realizes that your rhetoric is lying propaganda

No, a better analogy would be if a dog bit one person, how do I know it has not or will not bite more people?
No that is not a better analogy, because you missed the point by about a light year. How old are you, son? This is a lot like talking to a child.

But we will keep ypur "But we cultists are mindless sheep, and the antifa guy acting crazy caused us to engage in a violent riot" defense in mind. Because it is hilarious and embarrassing.

Really?

You mean Trump did not send an anti-Pence tweet that enraged the TRUMPmob?
i mean everything in your prior post was wrong

as far as individuals being enraged at pence, that’s a personal thing i can’t speak for them. They weren’t sent anywhere because of Trump

The evidence made that clear

No that is not a better analogy, because you missed the point by about a light year. How old are you, son? This is a lot like talking to a child.

But we will keep ypur "But we cultists are mindless sheep, and the antifa guy acting crazy caused us to engage in a violent riot" defense in mind. Because it is hilarious and embarrassing.

The fact that you have to make up shit, before you make your point about what I supposedly said,

is your brain understanding that you are wrong and I am right.

My question remains. We see one lefty agitator on film. Where there others?

The fact that you have to make up shit, before you make your point about what I supposedly said,

is your brain understanding that you are wrong and I am right.

My question remains. We see one lefty agitator on film. Where there others?
Do you need an assistant, son? Go ahead and make your point.

Do you need an assistant, son? Go ahead and make your point.

The 1/6 riot was an oddity, in this country. A right leaning riot. The obvious question is why, what was different.

ONe possible answer would be possible lefty agitators infiltrating and leading or agitating violence. Especially if there was coordination with city police or the fbi.

The 1/6 riot was an oddity, in this country. A right leaning riot.
It was an attempted insurrection by a Trump-licking crowd that absolutely thought it was going to get its hands on the Vice President and keep him from certifying the election.

This is what history books will show, as these are the facts, and the view of this by the entire world will not be tainted or altered by a cult that is dying off soon anyway, not long after its leader.

It was an attempted insurrection by a Trump-licking crowd that absolutely thought it was going to get its hands on the Vice President and keep him from certifying the election.

This is what history books will show, as these are the facts, and the view of this by the entire world will not be tainted or altered by a cult that is dying off soon anyway, not long after its leader.

It was not an attempted insurrection.

That might be what the history books show. IF your side wins, and lies a lot. In that case, I imagine they won't even mention that hundreds of far more serious riots that YOUR side did, in the years prior to 1/6.

My point stands. AS a right leaning riot, is was quite the anomaly. The question is why? Lefty infiltrators, possibly working with city police or the FBI would explain it nicely.

It was not an attempted insurrection.

That might be what the history books show. IF your side wins, and lies a lot. In that case, I imagine they won't even mention that hundreds of far more serious riots that YOUR side did, in the years prior to 1/6.

My point stands. AS a right leaning riot, is was quite the anomaly. The question is why? Lefty infiltrators, possibly working with city police or the FBI would explain it nicely.
Yep, the Stoopid Crown is a tie between ewe & Lastamender !!

was not an attempted insurrection.
Well, then you are a delusional cultist who is too far gone to discuss any of this. Yes, they were trying to stop the certification of the election. To keep their orange lard and master in power, after an election he lost. Again, this is what history will record, as well as your cult's bizarre behavior.

Well, then you are a delusional cultist who is too far gone to discuss any of this. Yes, they were trying to stop the certification of the election. To keep their orange lard and master in power, after an election he lost. Again, this is what history will record, as well as your cult's bizarre behavior.

It was a riot. A violent outburst. It was not an insurrection. There was no plan to take over The only death was one of their own, shot to death by a cop.

YOu people are trying hard to gin it up, into a mountain, to distract from your own, far worse riots AND to justify your increasing use of government force against your partisan enemies.

i mean everything in your prior post was wrong

as far as individuals being enraged at pence, that’s a personal thing i can’t speak for them. They weren’t sent anywhere because of Trump

The evidence made that clear
Hang Mike Pence

They came to DC on Jan 6 at Trumps request
They were enraged by Trumps election lies

Forum List

Back