Why would you want Trump to be president again?

I never wanted him to be president the first time, and am very happy he's gone. This doesn't mean I'm any kind of fan of Biden. I consider Biden the lesser of two very unsavory choices, but that's all I can say.

That's close enough. Pretty much how I feel. Biden is by far "the lesser of two very unsavory choices." Biden ain't perfect - but at least he's sane.

Honest question! I was going to do a poll - but quickly realized I was not qualified since I am the polar opposite of Trump and everything he stands for. Therefore, I will leave it totally up to Trump supporters to tell us why they would want him to be president again. Thank you in advance for your input.

I reserve the right to criticize your reasons.
Why? Easy. It pisses you off.

Because he calls out your kind for what you are.

Because he's full of energy, sharp and his accomplishments were high and tangible.

Because he's not part of the establishment the left pretends to dislike only to support said establishment by every move.

Because he's America first.

Because his wife is hot.

Because he's an open book and doesn't require handlers pulling his strings due the "leader" is completely incompetent, can't speak for himself and was a fake when he was healthy.

Because I like common sense, practicality & bronze.

Because leftists are tainted badly and the Demonicrats must become extinct for sake of sanity & country and world.

What I win?

ILMAO at "I reserve the right to criticize" No wonder you're leftist.

The problem with everything you say is that nine of this suggests "good leader".

Now, I'm not saying those on the other side are good leaders, the reality is you get to choose between two people to be leader and that's about that.

Which is rubbish.

But both sides end up saying their side is great even if they're the same as the other side.

1632379473890.png

Hillary Clinton’s 2016 warning about the “deplorables” emerging in the Republican Party when Donald Trump ran against her for president wasn’t just correct; she underestimated their impact, a Salon commentator wrote in a scathing essay posted Wednesday.

“In many ways, Clinton was too kind,” Chauncey DeVega wrote. “If anything, she underestimated how many Americans were in fact committed and enthusiastic human deplorables.”

Hillary Clinton's 'Deplorables' Warning Is Coming True, Salon Writer Says

Amen! Hillary nailed it. They are the scum of the earth.

Last edited:
That's close enough. Pretty much how I feel. Biden is by far "the lesser of two very unsavory choices." Biden ain't perfect - but at least he's sane.
It is not Repubs who closed down the nation. All across the Western world the same type of people you revere are putting their populations through a tribulation.

View attachment 542878

Hillary Clinton’s 2016 warning about the “deplorables” emerging in the Republican Party when Donald Trump ran against her for president wasn’t just correct; she underestimated their impact, a Salon commentator wrote in a scathing essay posted Wednesday.

Hillary Clinton's 'Deplorables' Warning Is Coming True, Salon Writer Says

Amen! Hillary nailed it.
She knew the fix was in. But they screwed up. Not so in 2020. When the Fiat currency is in shambles, whether by the weight of all the debts around the world or on purpose by those who own the financial and economic systems. The blue areas will be the frit to see massive violence.

MAinly we hope re-electing Trump will drive a lot of deviants and commies into committig mass suicide or self-deportations. We see how deeply embedded into the sicko deviant gimps' brains he is on this board and many others daily. There is even a Big Super Sniper Guy here who is guarding Ginsburg's grave, he's so nuts and deranged.

Because he's full of energy, sharp and his accomplishments were high and tangible.

Because he's not part of the establishment the left pretends to dislike only to support said establishment by every move.

Because his wife is hot.

Because he's an open book and doesn't require handlers pulling his strings due the "leader" is completely incompetent, can't speak for himself and was a fake when he was healthy.

Because leftists are tainted badly and the Demonicrats must become extinct for sake of sanity & country and world.

What I win?

The problem with everything you say is that nine of this suggests "good leader".

Now, I'm not saying those on the other side are good leaders, the reality is you get to choose between two people to be leader and that's about that.

And those choices are becoming more partisan, and less towards having good leadership.

Because his wife is hot.

What I win?

All what you claim as positive points is what got he booted.
He is now a known quantity and a failure.
I hope he does stand, he's the best weapon the democrats will ever have.
I can see it now. They will roll out his scandals, corruption, tax cheating and lies. That'll take 6 months at least.

Strap yourselves in republicans . Its gonna get rough.

Honest question! I was going to do a poll - but quickly realized I was not qualified since I am the polar opposite of Trump and everything he stands for. Therefore, I will leave it totally up to Trump supporters to tell us why they would want him to be president again. Thank you in advance for your input.

I reserve the right to criticize your reasons.
As much as I really don't want Trump to be president again, he would be very welcome relief to what we have now.

You Democrotch's are mad.

Hey man, you made your bed, it's not our fault Xiden doesn't measure up to Trump.

One wouldn’t, and shouldn’t.

The idea of Trump being president again is unmitigated madness, completely insane.

To want a criminal, traitor, someone incompetent and unfit to hold any office as president illustrates just how wrong and reprehensible Trump’s supporters truly are.
The unmitigated madness is in the Oval Office right now.

Forum List

Back