Why would you want Trump to be president again?

Like I said - I am not qualified. I am not a psychologist/psychiatrist. The minds of Trump and his supporters are like a dark abyss to me. A black hole. I can't even imagine how such minds work.
As opposed to those who support Basement Joe and Kamel-Toe?

1632280732109.png

Builders of America. Trump makes his items, along with Ivfucka, in CHINA. Yes.. CYY-Na.

Walking down that ramp, yup, full of energy. LOOLOL.....slow walk....LLOLLOL

Sharp???
Did you miss "the ramparts on the airports during the Revolution?
or Perhaps, "Stealth Bombers, you can't even see them, even when they are flying right besides you, they are invisible."
Or perhaps the 1,000's of other Gaff's I could post. Yup, sharp as a plunger.

Doesn't me shit, just PROVES trump is a POS, that is totally unconnected with 80% of the Country.

How, because he manufactures his 'line' in America, Ivfucka too. Chinese Whores they are.
And the replaced NAFTA did exactly what? Just talk.
Mexico will pay for the Wall...... but the Tan Suit and the 57 States were far more damaging to USA
America first is bullshit talking points, and you know it.

She is a whore, nude model, FOREIGN, least intelligent 1st Lady ever. She did ZERO.

due the "leader" is completely incompetent, If this was readable, I might understand what you were trying to say. But ok.

An open book, sure, with how many????? loyal members of his cult that were indicted.
Manafort, Stone, Gates, Papadopuolos, Flynn, etc,.....plus dudes of future indictment like Rudy and friends. Solid group only saved by a bogus trump pardon.

Whatever this means to you, doesn't mean shit to the other 80% of the Nation.

If the world was rid of RepubliKKKans, the world would immediately be improved.

ILMAO, is this ^^^^^, something new is RWI speak?

Congrats to being the board idiot.
You mad?

Lakhota
Why? Cause when he was POTUS America was doing great. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy. Gas was 1.70 a gallon and he made good on many of his campaign promises.

He's a thousand times better then the incompetent dumbass you voted for who has made nothing but mess after mess.

Because he calls out your kind for what you are.
A lot of folks do this. Doesn't mean they're correct. Opinions are like assholes.
Because he's full of energy, sharp and his accomplishments were high and tangible.
:auiqs.jpg: Horseshit. They so weren't.
Because he's not part of the establishment the left pretends to dislike only to support said establishment by every move.
Meaningless pap talking point.
Because he's America first.
More meaningless.
Because his wife is hot.
Stupid, and bad taste in women.
Because he's an open book and doesn't require handlers pulling his strings due the "leader" is completely incompetent, can't speak for himself and was a fake when he was healthy.
He's a corrupt con man hiding all sorts of nefarious shit. GTF outta here...
Because I like common sense, practicality & bronze.
More stupid.

A lot of folks do this. Doesn't mean they're correct. Opinions are like assholes.

More meaningless.

More stupid.
Your opinion is shit too.

More meaningless.

More stupid.

You mad?

Why would you want Trump to be president again?
One wouldn’t, and shouldn’t.

The idea of Trump being president again is unmitigated madness, completely insane.

To want a criminal, traitor, someone incompetent and unfit to hold any office as president illustrates just how wrong and reprehensible Trump’s supporters truly are.

One wouldn’t, and shouldn’t.

The idea of Trump being president again is unmitigated madness, completely insane.

To want a criminal, traitor, someone incompetent and unfit to hold any office as president illustrates just how wrong and reprehensible Trump’s supporters truly are.

Amen!

Honest question! I was going to do a poll - but quickly realized I was not qualified since I am the polar opposite of Trump and everything he stands for. Therefore, I will leave it totally up to Trump supporters to tell us why they would want him to be president again. Thank you in advance for your input.

I reserve the right to criticize your reasons.
I know it doesn't really matter what any of us want or believe about who should be the token head of administration of the United States. . . but, with that said?

However. . . there would be one benefit, which most folks on this board could agree on. It would make your incessant whining, at least have a purpose.

. . . and you being driven nuts?

martha-stewart-toast.gif

I never wanted him to be president the first time, and am very happy he's gone. This doesn't mean I'm any kind of fan of Biden. I consider Biden the lesser of two very unsavory choices, but that's all I can say.

Honest question! I was going to do a poll - but quickly realized I was not qualified since I am the polar opposite of Trump and everything he stands for. Therefore, I will leave it totally up to Trump supporters to tell us why they would want him to be president again. Thank you in advance for your input.

I reserve the right to criticize your reasons.
Sure:
Economy
Illegals
Foreign Policy
Cognition
and the list is endless.

Forum List

Back