Why would you want Trump to be president again?

Honest question! I was going to do a poll - but quickly realized I was not qualified since I am the polar opposite of Trump and everything he stands for. Therefore, I will leave it totally up to Trump supporters to tell us why they would want him to be president again. Thank you in advance for your input.

I reserve the right to criticize your reasons.

His policies.

The same people that are feeding us now: Immigrants.
hahahaha...you might want to do a little more due diligence before hoping for America's demise.
Have you looked around America, around the globe at EVERY single predominantly dark community, city state and nation? There's no general productivity...just violent crime, filth and poverty....but, but, but....it's not because of their skin color.
million-illegal-aliens-economy-didnt-they-help-their-economy-8340978673c87460-c820914544bf3308.jpg

Because he calls out your kind for what you are.
Builders of America. Trump makes his items, along with Ivfucka, in CHINA. Yes.. CYY-Na.
Because he's full of energy, sharp and his accomplishments were high and tangible.
Walking down that ramp, yup, full of energy. LOOLOL.....slow walk....LLOLLOL

Sharp???
Did you miss "the ramparts on the airports during the Revolution?
or Perhaps, "Stealth Bombers, you can't even see them, even when they are flying right besides you, they are invisible."
Or perhaps the 1,000's of other Gaff's I could post. Yup, sharp as a plunger.

Because he's not part of the establishment the left pretends to dislike only to support said establishment by every move.
Doesn't me shit, just PROVES trump is a POS, that is totally unconnected with 80% of the Country.
Because he's America first.
How, because he manufactures his 'line' in America, Ivfucka too. Chinese Whores they are.
And the replaced NAFTA did exactly what? Just talk.
Mexico will pay for the Wall...... but the Tan Suit and the 57 States were far more damaging to USA
America first is bullshit talking points, and you know it.

Because his wife is hot.
She is a whore, nude model, FOREIGN, least intelligent 1st Lady ever. She did ZERO.
Because he's an open book and doesn't require handlers pulling his strings due the "leader" is completely incompetent, can't speak for himself and was a fake when he was healthy.
due the "leader" is completely incompetent, If this was readable, I might understand what you were trying to say. But ok.

An open book, sure, with how many????? loyal members of his cult that were indicted.
Manafort, Stone, Gates, Papadopuolos, Flynn, etc,.....plus dudes of future indictment like Rudy and friends. Solid group only saved by a bogus trump pardon.
Because I like common sense, practicality & bronze.
Whatever this means to you, doesn't mean shit to the other 80% of the Nation.
Because leftists are tainted badly and the Demonicrats must become extinct for sake of sanity & country and world.
If the world was rid of RepubliKKKans, the world would immediately be improved.
What I win?

ILMAO at "I reserve the right to criticize" No wonder you're leftist.
ILMAO, is this ^^^^^, something new is RWI speak?

Congrats to being the board idiot.

Lahkota said:
Like I said - I am not qualified. I am not a psychologist/psychiatrist. The minds of Trump and his supporters are like a dark abyss to me. A black hole. I can't even imagine how such minds work. @Lakhota.

that's because the left has been so undiscerning for so long and let's just say it....attracted by evil for SO long, that they cannot fathom good from evil, light from dark, right from wrong. it has to be explained to you and if it has to be explained to you...you will NEVER get it.

Everything you falsely accuse President Trump of being or doing It is happening in spades with this guy who vegetates in the white house RIGHT NOW. ALL of them whores...to the Chinese...and this is not speculation as you did with President Trump which i might remind you, NEVER could produce evidence thereof...but it is all over the place with this bunch. And you are so perverse, so wrong headed, so blinded by deception that you cannot see it. Not only is that not surprising but it is referenced in God's word.

Last edited:
Of course they say that. THey must destroy their opposition. We know what they are. They're traitors. You are duped. I wonder when it will dawn on you.

I can't even imagine how such minds work.
Yet you seem prepared to dismiss or criminalize them (70+ million) because they offend your sensibilities? The major problem you folks have is that you've become convinced that you don't have to compromise on your agenda because you disrespect 70+ million of your fellow Americans. THAT is the insanity that is going to lead to the dissolution of this nation. You people have allowed your media 5th column to convince you that you can physically oppress and coerce tens of millions of us without any serious repercussions.

If you REALLY want to understand how those other minds work, it's very simple. Put yourself in a group that is being threatened with legal consequences for not going along with the other half of the population. Then imagine that you've seen enough evidence that the last election was stolen and the current POTUS is illegitimate and then think of how YOU WOULD RESPOND. That's what's coming. If we see the same kinds of cheating next year, the Republic is going to collapse because half of the voters will stop having any faith in the fairness of the ballot. When that collapse occurs, none of us will be better off. Those who think they can put a boot on the necks of 70 million people are just delusional and the wake-up call is going to be harsh.

Yet you seem prepared to dismiss or criminalize them (70+ million) because they offend your sensibilities? The major problem you folks have is that you've become convinced that you don't have to compromise on your agenda because you disrespect 70+ million of your fellow Americans. THAT is the insanity that is going to lead to the dissolution of this nation. You people have allowed your media 5th column to convince you that you can physically oppress and coerce tens of millions of us without any serious repercussions.

If you REALLY want to understand how those other minds work, it's very simple. Put yourself in a group that is being threatened with legal consequences for not going along with the other half of the population. Then imagine that you've seen enough evidence that the last election was stolen and the current POTUS is illegitimate and then think of how YOU WOULD RESPOND. That's what's coming. If we see the same kinds of cheating next year, the Republic is going to collapse because half of the voters will stop having any faith in the fairness of the ballot. When that collapse occurs, none of us will be better off. Those who think they can put a boot on the necks of 70 million people are just delusional and the wake-up call is going to be harsh.

Funny. Give us "credible" proof of your claims.

Go to Del Rio Texas Lakhota, look at that mess of illegal law breakers at the border then tell us how great you think Biden is. You of all people should have learned it's bad to let foreigners swarm your land.

Yep...
Used to hunt over the border on land my boss leased.
He had 40k acres leased for us to hunt on. I'll never forget climbing into my deer blind and finding an illegal sitting in my stand.
I pointed my rifle in his face and he ran like a mofo back towards the border.

Threaten? In your dreams,we laugh at your stupifity and inability to refute facts he was the greatest president sense kennedy. :abgg2q.jpg: I gave you a major sss beating you never recovered from that your your hero Obama was an even bigger mass murderer of women and children than his pal bush checkmating you on that after you threw a desperate hail mary to try and convince us that there is a differerence in the two parties :abgg2q.jpg: and you could only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll you are.:rofl:brokeloser took you to school with a bunch of links you could not refute that he did a great job and sense you can’t refute them,you ignore them and claim we threatened you,you need to start a comedy club trollboy :rofl: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl:

Last edited:

Notice how he threw another Hail Mary trying to laugh off your facts when cornered with nowhere to run.this trollboy cannot stand toe to toe in a debate. :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl: :rofl:

Forum List

Back