Why would you want Trump to be president again?

Honest question! I was going to do a poll - but quickly realized I was not qualified since I am the polar opposite of Trump and everything he stands for. Therefore, I will leave it totally up to Trump supporters to tell us why they would want him to be president again. Thank you in advance for your input.

I reserve the right to criticize your reasons.
/——-/ Magapill.com

Your opinion is informed. From ignorance. No U.
I am smart enough to know that the MSM and Democrats are not where one gets truthful information. I seek ALL opinions even if shit-for-brains like yourself say it's 'ignorant' to seek them.

Honest question! I was going to do a poll - but quickly realized I was not qualified since I am the polar opposite of Trump and everything he stands for. Therefore, I will leave it totally up to Trump supporters to tell us why they would want him to be president again. Thank you in advance for your input.

You blew when you said honest. You are incapable of honesty.

Trump had mostly good agendas that were beneficial to most Americans. It was working. And he was fought on a lot of stuff.
The Marxist wing of the Democrat party could not let Trump prevail. It would have spelled the end of their quest for outright Communism.

Why would any sane person ever want Trump back in the White House?
Why would any sane person be sanguine with Biden in the White House? He killed the economy, killed innocent Afghans, can't remember where he is or even what he said and has to be pulled off the podium by his wife. Hell, the brain dead old fart can't even field a question without referring to the notes he has that tell him what to say.

I am smart enough to know that the MSM and Democrats are not where one gets truthful information. I seek ALL opinions even if shit-for-brains like yourself say it's 'ignorant' to seek them.
I seek news from every source, from Reuters to Gateway Pundit to Wall Street Journal to CNN to OANN to TMZ to New Republic and so on...

Don't do social media tho, because I believe it's cancer for smart people.

To trigger leftists and he is entertaining unlike the dead guy we elected.

This is important.. We shouldn't forget who Trump is. Let him tell you.

[video]
[/QUOTE]

One thing you can bet your ass on. My reasons for wanting Trump over Biden would be a hell of a lot more substantive than you clowns reasons for wanting Biden over Trump.

I don’t, but if he’s the nominee, I will vote for him gladly over any Marxist trash y’all put up.

To watch your head explode…

Actually that is the only reason why…

One thing you can bet your ass on. My reasons for wanting Trump over Biden would be a hell of a lot more substantive than you clowns reasons for wanting Biden over Trump.

I don't like arrogant liars, criminals and Trump's obscene posturing.

Watch him.. He brags and attacks others. He is completely without substance.

[video]

Forum List

Back