Why Trumpers love Trump

Huh ??? The General Election crosses state lines, so there is federal laws regarding or safe gaurding the general as it relies upon election integrity across state lines to be held to a federal standard.

To some degree yes. But you have to provide empirical evidence that a law or right was broken before the courts get involved. They are not going to order any city or state to allow team Trump to investigate their suspicions. Voter fraud is almost impossible to prove the way our system is setup.

Huh ??? The General Election crosses state lines, so there is federal laws regarding or safe gaurding the general as it relies upon election integrity across state lines to be held to a federal standard.

To some degree yes. But you have to provide empirical evidence that a law or right was broken before the courts get involved. They are not going to order any city or state to allow team Trump to investigate their suspicions. Voter fraud is almost impossible to prove the way our system is setup.
When the election involved the crossing of state lines by unifying the votes for one purpose, and that purpose being to elect federal officials, then the federal government sure can demand election integrity from all state's involved, and if high irregularities are found, then investigations can be conducted across state lines, and the states being looked at are required to accommodate and cooperate with the federal investigations if so ordered in the state of inquiry into the irregularities.

Yea that's right run and hide again like a fuckin bitch.

YOU STILL CAN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION AT ALL. I HAVE ASKED YOU REPEATEDLY AND YOU HAVE AVOIDED THE QUESTION EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I have crushed you. Don't ever go running your mouth again, or I will smack you up like my little bitch.

AG Barr said no evidence of fraud YOU IGNORE THIS FACT
All Election officials (including republicans) have all said they found absolutely no evidence of fraud you ignore this fact
The Justice Department said no evidence of fraud.
The courts have all rejected Trump's claims to fraud:

"The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The Trump campaign “did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

Now that the Dimbo’s exhausted all they had against the Donald what’s left?
Now they come for us. It is happening right in front of our faces.

They are cancelling the 1st Amendment everywhere, through big tech private companies which have Section 230 protection. Conservative news, commentators, Parler free speech social medai, private citizens, members of congress, and even the President have been banned for words that are perfectly legal on a public sidewalk.

They are coming for the 2nd Amendment. Not all at once, but bit by bit. I am watching it happen here in VA. Eventually, they will go for semi-auto rifles and higher capacity magazines again.

They are training all the people who comply with their silly COVID rules to be compliant followers of the government's absolute authority, wisdom, and "science." It's for the common good they tell us. You have to temporarily give up your 1st Amendment right to freedom of expression, shut your business, and wear a medical device on your face for 18 months. It's for the common good.

No, you can't make your own medical decisions, even if you are young and healthy, already had COVID, or have been vaccinated. You must wear a mask and social distance and stand on dots placed on the floor of grocery stores. Two masks are great. No singing or cheering, please.

Our children are being indoctrinated with this nonsense. They are virtually immune from COVID, and we are destroying some of the best years of their lives while making them obedient little shells, devoid of their full potential.

Everyone is being taught that if you don't do or say the proper things that align with the politically-correct narrative of one party, you will get censored, banned, cancelled, deplatformed, or ridiculed.

When they say "Unity," they mean "Obey."

Last edited:

YOU STILL CAN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION AT ALL. I HAVE ASKED YOU REPEATEDLY AND YOU HAVE AVOIDED THE QUESTION EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I have crushed you. Don't ever go running your mouth again, or I will smack you up like my little bitch.

All Election officials (including republicans) have all said they found absolutely no evidence of fraud you ignore this fact

"The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The Trump campaign “did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”
You can run your mouth all you want, but because the American people couldn't get a fair transparent shake in the American court system, and everything became highly partisan and political due to orange man bad, makes it a cliff hanger that is worse than what was in the FedEx box at the end of that dumb Tom Hanks movie, where he was stuck on that island talking to a basketball called Wilson.... LOL.

They are cancelling the 1st Amendment everywhere, through big tech private companies which have Section 230 protection. Conservative news, commentators, Parler free speech social medai, private citizens, members of congress, and even the President have been banned for words that are perfectly legal on a public sidewalk.

They are coming for the 2nd Amendment. Not all at once, but bit by bit. I am watching it happen here in VA. Eventually, they will go for semi-auto rifles and higher capacity magazines again.

They are training all the people who comply with their silly COVID rules to be compliant followers of the government's absolute authority, wisdom, and "science." It's for the common good they tell us. You have to temporarily give up your 1st Amendment right to freedom of expression and wear a medical device on your face for 18 month. It's for the common good.

No, you can't make your own medical decisions, even if you are young and healthy, already had COVID, or have been vaccinated. You must wear a mask and social distance and stand on dots placed on the floor of grocery stores. Two masks are great. No singing or cheering, please.

Our children are being indoctrinated with this nonsense. They are virtually immune from COVID, and we are destroying some of the best years of their lives while making them obedient little shells, devoid of their full potential.

Everyone is being taught that if you don't do or say the proper things that align with the politically-correct narrative of one party, you will get censored, banned, cancelled, deplatformed, or ridiculed.

Stop your whining. Once we have a good 60-70% of the country vaccinated and are well on our way to herd immunity, you'll be able to stop wearing the mask. Imagine if our forefathers whined as much as y'all do over some small inconveniences. :rolleyes:

They are training all the people who comply with their silly COVID rules to be compliant followers of the government's absolute authority, wisdom, and "science." It's for the common good they tell us. You have to temporarily give up your 1st Amendment right to freedom of expression and wear a medical device on your face for 18 month. It's for the common good.

I can't wait until they take your guns away!

The Supreme court has ruled freedom of speech has limits. You can't yell fire (a dangerous lie) in a crowded movie theater, it is dangerous. The President of the US can't tell a grand lie about election fraud that didn't happen. You can not do that, it is very dangerous. Look at all the dumb fuckin retards that believe that lie. Trump incited an insurrection because of that lie, and Mitch McConnell agrees.

You act like Twitter and these other sites just canceled republican voices for no reason?????? They got canceled because they are promoting extremely dangerous lies. Lies that incited an insurrection. Conservatives have lost their 1st amendment right because they have a truth problem. That is the premise of this thread. All politicians lie, but Trump and the GOP have taken lying to another level, and those lies incited an insurrection. Therefore, bye bye social media until you can act like a mature grown up, which you people can't do...

You can run your mouth all you want, but because the American people couldn't get a fair transparent shake in the American court system, and everything became highly partisan and political due to orange man bad, makes it a cliff hanger that is worse than what was in the FedEx box at the end of that dumb Tom Hanks movie, where he was stuck on that island talking to a basketball called Wilson.... LOL.
waaa waaa !!!

Too bad Trump appointed judges rejected Trump, and his own AG, and republican election officials. It's over, the judges said it best:

waaa waaa !!!

Too bad Trump appointed judges rejected Trump, and his own AG, and republican election officials. It's over, the judges said it best:

These clowns just don't live in reality....

The Supreme court has ruled freedom of speech has limits. You can't yell fire (a dangerous lie) in a crowded movie theater, it is dangerous. The President of the US can't tell a grand lie about election fraud that didn't happen. You can not do that, it is very dangerous. Look at all the dumb fuckin retards that believe that lie. Trump incited an insurrection because of that lie, and Mitch McConnell agrees.

You act like Twitter and these other sites just canceled republican voices for no reason?????? They got canceled because they are promoting extremely dangerous lies. Lies that incited an insurrection. Conservatives have lost their 1st amendment right because they have a truth problem. That is the premise of this thread. All politicians lie, but Trump and the GOP have taken lying to another level, and those lies incited an insurrection. Therefore, bye bye social media until you can act like a mature grown up, which you people can't do...
You apparently don't understand the 1st and 2nd Amendments to the COTUS.

On the 1st.... I am not religious, but I believe it is a fundamental right of all people to practice their religion as they wish, and the government shall have no say, including COVID or any other pandemic.

The First Amendment (1A) is not only about that, of course. It's about protecting controversial and offensive speech. There is never a need to use the 1A to allow speech that propels the official government narrative. The 1A allows speech about whatever, as long as it is not immediately harmful, and limits the gov't power with regard to censoring free expression.

Yelling fire in a crowded theater is quite a bit different from posting information about hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) or mask effectiveness, or potential voter fraud (for example). The former creates an emergency. The latter is just an alternative viewpoint, which people can research themselves with no urgency nor immediate threat to life and limb.

It's really sad when I see my fellow Americans, including you apparently, endorsing censorship. I would not endorse the same standards applying to you. The only way people can learn anything is by listening to alternative viewpoints and critically reviewing them. You can't learn anything from someone who believes the exact same thing as you, and the "official truth" seems to be incorrect most of the time lately.

Your stance is intolerant, irrational, and anti-American. I fully endorse your right to say what you want, even if I think it is false. You don't support mine?

Regarding the insurrection that you think Trump incited, you apparently did not watch his defense present on the 4th day. Sorry, it's three hours long but you can watch on 1.75X speed. :)

At 39:00, Trump's defense presents evidence that the house managers doctored evidence.

At 52:00, there is the viral "fight part," showing never-ending videos of Dems doing what they falsely accused Trump of doing. It continues for about 13 minutes with countless examples...

Did a mob go after Trump after she posted that, saying Kathy Griffith sent them? False equivalence FAIL.

No you hypocrite. The point is both sides do it, but only we on the right are honest enough to admit that. You can't blame a speaker for the actions of his or her listeners. Did anybody on the right condemn Bernie Sanders after the baseball shooting? In the shooters final words to authorities, he said that Donald Trump committed treason and should be executed. Now gee, where did he ever get an idea like that from? :dunno:

But not to worry. Anytime and anywhere a leftist uses the slightest aggressive word, we will be there to retaliate. Remember, you leftists set the standard, and revenge is sweet. You will be regretting this day, trust me.

Yes the election is over, get over it, most have, however one can not suspend nor simply extinguish ones constitutional rights without first eradicating the Constitution itself, the bedrock of the Republic, otherwise what you have left is nothing more than a fascist oligarchy. Is this not really what you propose? Suspension of one’s rights to exercise freedom of thought or speech is censorship which rejects the singular most important right under the Constitution. What happens when the shoe is on the other foot, suspend elections?

Did a mob go after Trump after she posted that, saying Kathy Griffith sent them? False equivalence FAIL.

No you hypocrite. The point is both sides do it, but only we on the right are honest enough to admit that. You can't blame a speaker for the actions of his or her listeners. Did anybody on the right condemn Bernie Sanders after the baseball shooting? In the shooters final words to authorities, he said that Donald Trump committed treason and should be executed. Now gee, where did he ever get an idea like that from? :dunno:

But not to worry. Anytime and anywhere a leftist uses the slightest aggressive word, we will be there to retaliate. Remember, you leftists set the standard, and revenge is sweet. You will be regretting this day, trust me.
You still can't answer my simple questions. I have asked many times and you have ignored them every time. You can not answer these questions because you have no response and you chose to ignore these questions.

You apparently don't understand the 1st and 2nd Amendments to the COTUS.

On the 1st.... I am not religious, but I believe it is a fundamental right of all people to practice their religion as they wish, and the government shall have no say, including COVID or any other pandemic.

The First Amendment (1A) is not only about that, of course. It's about protecting controversial and offensive speech. There is never a need to use the 1A to allow speech that propels the official government narrative. The 1A allows speech about whatever, as long as it is not immediately harmful, and limits the gov't power with regard to censoring free expression.

Yelling fire in a crowded theater is quite a bit different from posting information about hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) or mask effectiveness, or potential voter fraud (for example). The former creates an emergency. The latter is just an alternative viewpoint, which people can research themselves with no urgency nor immediate threat to life and limb.

It's really sad when I see my fellow Americans, including you apparently, endorsing censorship. I would not endorse the same standards applying to you. The only way people can learn anything is by listening to alternative viewpoints and critically reviewing them. You can't learn anything from someone who believes the exact same thing as you, and the "official truth" seems to be incorrect most of the time lately.

Your stance is intolerant, irrational, and anti-American. I fully endorse your right to say what you want, even if I think it is false. You don't support mine?

Regarding the insurrection that you think Trump incited, you apparently did not watch his defense present on the 4th day. Sorry, it's three hours long but you can watch on 1.75X speed. :)

At 39:00, Trump's defense presents evidence that the house managers doctored evidence.

At 52:00, there is the viral "fight part," showing never-ending videos of Dems doing what they falsely accused Trump of doing. It continues for about 13 minutes with countless examples...

Here is your big problem. Trump used extremely dangerous lies to incite this insurrection and it is a far different situation then anything Dems have done. Or standard lie telling (which is protected) for that matter

Yelling fire in a crowded movie theater is dangerous and telling people your vote was stolen, when that is a total lie, is also very dangerous. The insurrection was incited because trump repeated the lie that their vote was stolen.
Look at this board, look at all the dumb fucks on here that still believe this total lie. Look at how stupid Ray is, he believes this lie despite all the evidence disproving the election fraud lie. That is very dangerous. The Supreme court has ruled and there is a limit to free speech particularly when it is dangerous lies that cause people to riot- which it did... Trump's lies caused the riot.

On top of that Trump knew that the rioters were in the Capitol going crazy and it is documented that Kevin McCarthy told Trump his supporters were in the Capitol and Trump did nothing. This is further proof of Trump's guilt that you chose to ignore, because it is devastating. There is no excuse or explanation for this. Trump never tried to stop his rioting supporters even though he knew they were in the Capitol. The evidence is overwhelming, you just don't like it so you ignore it.

Basically you also prove the point of my thread. You need to live these lies because the truth is too harsh for you to accept. Trump incited an insurrection based on lies, you can not accept that. George Bush was a total failure, with failed results. Trump was a total failure, with failed results. Both Trump and Bush left office in total disgrace with record low approval ratings and the country in ruin and crisis. You can't accept this reality, but this happened. Repeat, this happened.

These facts are too hard for you to accept. You can't accept them. You need Trump's lies in order to ignore the failure of the GOP so you can keep drinking the koolaid, like a sheep.

Last edited:

Care to answer this question???
I have you completely stumped...
You're a total joke, you try and act like you know something, yet you run and hide when i ask you a tough question that is 100% fact. You can't answer it:

Why did the people say the following:

Trumpers love Trump because he tells them the lies they need to hear to survive in the failed GOP party.

These people need to live a Lie. The truth is too hard to swallow for Trumpers. These dumb fuckin retards believe in Pizza-gate, and some idiot Trumper even showed up and started shooting his AR15... How can you believe in that fabricated nonsense?

Trump tells these retards the virus is nothing... they believe it
Trump tells these retards I did nothing wrong... they believe it
Trump tells these retards "We're rounding the curve" as cases are soaring and Trump is hold super-spreader events... And they believe that !!! How can you believe something that stupid?
Trump tells them "We won in a landslide" and they believe it.

The lies let them never take responsibility for anything in life, its always somebody else's fault and they have a laundry list of lies to prove it. They don't need to accept that Trump fucked up covid, they just lie and say "he did nothing wrong"

If Trump or Alex Jones told these dumb fucks, HRC was an alien life-form from another galaxy trying to eat the brains of all people on earth, these chromosome deficient retards would believe it. That's how stupid they are, they believe all these lies.

Never before has a president just blatantly lied on the level Trump has, and Trumpers need those lies to remain loyal. Without these lies then reality would set in... that Trump really did lose the election, Trump really did fuck up covid on a Grand scale, we really weren't "Rounding the curve".... And those realities are just too fuckin tough for idiot Trumpers to accept.

A post well worth repeating. In short, trump is demagogue, and worse he is also a charlatan; two character flaws in one narcissistic man-child. And his supporters love him for he tells them what they want to hear, and that is not the truth.

Care to answer this question???
I have you completely stumped...
You're a total joke, you try and act like you know something, yet you run and hide when i ask you a tough question that is 100% fact. You can't answer it:

Why did the people say the following:

I have answered it, repeatedly. But you brainwashed leftists are trained to filter out things you don't like to hear or read such as reality, so the messages are blocked by your brain. In spite of answering your questions or proving you wrong, you act like you never heard or read a thing, and keep repeating yourself. It's like trying to have a discussion with my 85 year old mother.

Forum List

Back