NY state lawmaker will ask legislature to impeach Cuomo over nursing home scandal

Henry Bowman

Feb 12, 2021

New York, NY – EXCLUSIVE: New York Assemblyman Michael Montesano said he plans to ask the state legislature to consider impeaching Gov. Andrew Cuomo after a bombshell admission by his top aide that their office allegedly covered up data on COVID-19 nursing home deaths to shake off a Justice Department probe on the matter.

"We've been calling for subpoenas and a hearing for quite a while," Montesano, a Republican member of the state’s Oversight and Investigations Committee, told Fox News. "This news of the last several days is extremely troubling to me and I'm going to be asking today for his resignation and I'm also going to be asking the legislature to look into, to explore filing articles of impeachment against the governor if he doesn't resign.

It's about time someone held this fool responsible for the deaths he is responsible for. The families of the deceased deserve some sort of justice-though it's unlikely he'll ever get the prison time he deserves.

New York, NY – EXCLUSIVE: New York Assemblyman Michael Montesano said he plans to ask the state legislature to consider impeaching Gov. Andrew Cuomo after a bombshell admission by his top aide that their office allegedly covered up data on COVID-19 nursing home deaths to shake off a Justice Department probe on the matter.

"We've been calling for subpoenas and a hearing for quite a while," Montesano, a Republican member of the state’s Oversight and Investigations Committee, told Fox News. "This news of the last several days is extremely troubling to me and I'm going to be asking today for his resignation and I'm also going to be asking the legislature to look into, to explore filing articles of impeachment against the governor if he doesn't resign.

It's about time someone held this fool responsible for the deaths he is responsible for. The families of the deceased deserve some sort of justice-though it's unlikely he'll ever get the prison time he deserves.
I do not know if that will fly, but it can't hurt.

Cuomo
He killed more New Yorkers than Bin Ladin

Cuomo cried that he needed more beds. Trump sent a fucking military ship. Cuomo barely used it at all lest Trump get any credit for helping.

Cuomo killed over 12,000 people to hurt Trump politically. Think about that.

And let's not forget the Javits center. Then that arrogant commie attacked Trump for his handling of the pandemic. But when he was crying about beds and ventilators, he praised Trump to the highest throne when Trump immediately responded to save his worthless ass. It was NYC who sold off all their backup ventilators several years earlier because they didn't want to keep up the maintenance costs.

Don't stop with him, this whole new deal needs investigated, and impeachments reigning supreme all the way to 2024.

Covering up nursing home deaths to avoid a federal investigation amounts to obstruction and should be criminal.

It is criminal, but so is lying on a warrant application to spy on a political foe, so is going into FBI files to alter emails, so is getting your son a job with a country that you have control over, and threatening them with stopping funds if they don't fire the prosecutor going after the corrupt company his son works for, so is having classified and confidential government email on your personal server in your closet, so is forwarding those emails to your assistants laptop that her husband was using to send nude photos of himself to strange women all over the world, so is putting somebody on the House intelligence committee that was sleeping with a Chinese spy. It's all criminal, but nobody pays for it.

Cuomo also hid ventilators, then when busted...claimed it was a stockpile.
He's a regular stand up guy eh ? Pffft. It's unreal the power's that have joined together to do evil in this nation or in the world to date towards their fellow men and women, and it appears currently that their momentum is crazy strong to those of us who want what is good for all people's, otherwise all people's for whom desire those same good things in life.

The evilness won't last thank goodness, and that is assured.

God is watching and counting as man makes his free choices in life.

As short as life is, and as sure as it is that we ain't getting out of here alive in the physical sense, you would think that man would take pause, however we will live on beyond the physical as we've known it to be, otherwise if we do our very best to do the right things, believe in Christ our saviour, our redeemer, and all while passing through this relm and on into the next relm.

Covering up nursing home deaths to avoid a federal investigation amounts to obstruction and should be criminal.

It is criminal, but so is lying on a warrant application to spy on a political foe, so is going into FBI files to alter emails, so is getting your son a job with a country that you have control over, and threatening them with stopping funds if they don't fire the prosecutor going after the corrupt company his son works for, so is having classified and confidential government email on your personal server in your closet, so is forwarding those emails to your assistants laptop that her husband was using to send nude photos of himself to strange women all over the world, so is putting somebody on the House intelligence committee that was sleeping with a Chinese spy. It's all criminal, but nobody pays for it.
It's the new normal Ray, now get with the program man... LOL

Forum List

Back