Sell your hedge funds on American Energy

If Xiden is destroying the energy sector, why would we close out our hedges against it?
A down bet is to buy a "put option" or to "sell it short".
An up bet is to buy a stock or a "call option".

What are you suggesting?

This is the best time to cash in on American Failure. Biden has destroyed the energy industry, now is the time to cash out on your hedges against it.
I did the exact opposite. I bought USO (US Oil) at $20 after the plandemic hit. Then I bought more when it looked like Biden would win.

Need to be selective about it. The energy sector winners and losers and will certainly have a different profile under Biden than Trump, and energy prices for average Americans are very likely to increase much more under Biden than Trump.

This is the best time to cash in on American Failure. Biden has destroyed the energy industry, now is the time to cash out on your hedges against it.
I did the exact opposite. I bought USO (US Oil) at $20 after the plandemic hit. Then I bought more when it looked like Biden would win.

Need to be selective about it. The energy sector winners and losers and will certainly have a different profile under Biden than Trump, and energy prices for average Americans are very likely to increase much more under Biden than Trump.
If they do, then Biden needs to be impeached for destabilizing our national security through our energy sector's, and for anything else his greedy feeble hands attempt to destroy in which makes this country vulnerable to it's adversaries.

Called that one right...

1646787292153.png

Forum List

Back